PDA

View Full Version : Does she know that I still dress? And just don't want to talk about it?

paulaluvssz8
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Some of you here know that I told my wife abot 5 years ago and she Freaked. Since then I have done my best to suppress and hide my feelings. But as you all know that didn't work. So I never got rid of the panties or the things that I had given her and that she had given me. There are panty sets and corsets that are in the panty drawer. I have had a couple of pairs of panties in my own drawer for a couple of years now and she hasn't said anything. I don't wear them in front of her and when I do she doesn't know about it. But she still doesn't say anything about them being there.

What do you think? Does she know? and just don't want to talk about it again or what?

You know that I luv your opinions and thoughts. So hit me with it.:hugs:

Emily Ann Brown
04-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Wives know EVERYTHING.

If she hasn't brought it up lately it's either she doesn't want to admit it exists or she is comfortable with don't ask don't tell further.

You told years back and as long as you didn't promise to stop forever, and are comfortable with where you are, then why rock the boat again???

Emily Ann

karynspanties
04-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Ummmmmm, yeah......she knows and is probably in denial.

monalisa
04-07-2008, 09:25 AM
She has it monitored like the cans in the hotel bar refrigerators so when you remove an item she gets an automatic message even though you try to fold it and place it back the same way.
She might be waiting for you to bring it up and say something. Maybe it's a test.

Janet Bern
04-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Wives know. I have stuff all over the place. It is slightly hidden but she knows it around. Many of us are in the same boat. Dont ask dont tell is the standard proceedure. I am OK with it and dress when she isnt here and occasionally go out shopping enfemme.

paulaluvssz8
04-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the advice. I do find a wealth of knowledge here. :hugs:

sweet_pea_07
04-08-2008, 09:53 AM
I agree with Emily Ann...women know everything that goes on in a house