PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering?

paulaluvssz8
04-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Not to try a new thread about how many CDer's are there. But I have a friend who is a nurse at an ER. And she was laughing about the amount of men who were brought into the ER who was wearing womens Undies. So How many men are there that wear those little lace panties and never admit to the CDing life?

Janet Bern
04-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I guess the standard answer is about 20% of males are CD of some type. And 80% of them are hetero. I am in that group. I went shopping at Tall Girls shop in NY and the SA said that in the old store about 15% of clientel were CD's and in the new store in a large upscale mall it is so far about 10%.
I would be interested in the nurses guess on the percentages of men in panties.

Nadia-Maria
04-07-2008, 10:44 AM
I guess the standard answer is about 20% of males are CD of some type. And 80% of them are hetero. I am in that group.

The standard answer has the big advantage to be very well received by our community, because it shows a very high number of CD, what are very pleasant news for most of us.

Pleasant news are not always accurate news however.

If a male who wore undies, or a skirt, a couple of times in his whole life is taken as a CD, you may obtain more than 90% of male CD.

If you consider only active CDers, you may find a percentage of less than 1%.

If you adopt any unaccurate definition you may find 20% for instance, or other figures as well.

Then, it's all a matter of definition of crossdressing and of frequency of crossdressing. Moreover, with about any definition, about 100% of young women are FTM crossdressers.

So I believe the standard answer is not to be especially enlightning.

I went shopping at Tall Girls shop in NY and the SA said that in the old store about 15% of clientel were CD's and in the new store in a large upscale mall it is so far about 10%.

This point illustrates the selection effect.
At the top end of heights you will find a vaste majority of males over females.
Then the CD percentage, you will find there, doesn't reflect the actual proportion in the whole population. Maybe you overrate by a factor of 5 or even 10.

Kisses

Nadia