PDA

View Full Version : Childhood fantasies - ?

Linda C
04-07-2008, 01:34 PM
:daydreaming: Just curious - what was the first time that you became aware of the femme mystique? And was it overpowering?

For me the first time was in a doctors office. I was with my mother and she was have a girlie check up and there was a woman (must have been in her thirties- I was ten or so) in the waiting room. She was dressed to kill - she had a tan dress on with tan stockings and strappy high heels on they must have been four or five inch at least. She had long black hair and just the right amount of makeup. The one thing that pops :o out in my mind about her the most was the way the instep (top) of her foot was arched like the back of a dolphin and she had nylons on with big seams that rode across her toes just perfectly - it took me months to calm down about her. To this day - I still get worked up thinking about her and how sexy she was. I think that she looked a little like Ann Curry from the today show - who I think is super sexy.. Let me know about your first time... !

Oh - and do you feel like it had an impact on your choices in life?

Deborah Jane
04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
I remember at school aged about 12 we had a new English teacher started.
She was in her mid twenties, slim and she just had something about her, sort of sexy and sophisticated!!
She had slighty curly medium length blond hair, was always immaculatly made up and always dressed very smartly with a hint of alluring. She always wore the same perfume [i never knew which one, but would recognise it in an instant if i smelt it].
If we misbehaved in class the punishment[?] was that we would have to sit at the desk directly in front of her, so that she could keep a closer eye on us.
I still don,t know to this day whether she was my first ever "boyhood crush" or my "role model"!!
I think she was the reason my spelling tends to be so bad...I could never concentrate on the lessons!!

Nicole Erin
04-07-2008, 03:07 PM
If we misbehaved in class the punishment[?] was that we would have to sit at the desk directly in front of her, so that she could keep a closer eye on us.
...I think she was the reason my spelling tends to be so bad...I could never concentrate on the lessons!!

I bet you were always in trouble :heehee:
When I was 11, there was this teachers aid, she was 42 at the time.
I don't know why but she was the most beautiful woman in the world I thought. Wasn't anything really special about her either, I don't know what gives. Maybe cause one day I was running late for the bus and she said "David, you are such a handsome guy..." [no nothing like the Mary Kate Letourneau crap..]
She was pretty tall and powerful looking. She is all I ever thought about that year.
I think I tend to dress like she did. Weird

JoAnnDallas
04-07-2008, 03:22 PM
My first childhood female crush was the host of a children TV show on the local Channel 13 in Houston, Tx, back in the early 1950's. I got to be a regular on her show. Her name was "Kitrick the Cat". She wore a black Cat boddy suit with a hood and Cat ears. Wishkers painted on her face, black fishnet stockings, and 4" spike high patent leather heels. The opening and ending screens was her sitting on a trpeze bar, swing back and forth with her legs crossed at the knee. Found out later in life that more grown men watched her show than kids did. She always wore perfume and smelled heavenly. She was a favorite at store openings and such, only because the men that were opening these stores had a secret crush on her too. her voice was almost musical. I still have my coveted sign picture of her.

My second childhood crush was Annette Funciello of the orginal Disney Mickey Mouse Club.

DeeDeeB
04-07-2008, 03:34 PM
I played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when I was five. Got roped into it by my parents. I still remember how much I loved the frilly blue dress that was my costume. Although I hadn't acted much on it until several years ago, I'm sure how cute I felt has been in the back of my mind since then.

Dee :fairy3:

Angie G
04-07-2008, 03:48 PM
My first childhood crush was a girl that lived upstairs she lived alone and was one good looking girl She must have been at least 10 years older then me. Istill think of her now and then. Wish I could have wore her clothes. :hugs:
Angie

cindyann
04-07-2008, 04:00 PM
I am still thinking of that spanking

karynspanties
04-07-2008, 04:50 PM
I started to dress when I was about 5 or 6 in my moms stuff. But the most vivid memory is when I was 14. I had a friend from school who lived a few blocks down from me on the same street. His mom was divorced and a nurse at nights. I would go down there after school to hang out with him, his mom would always walk around in a white full slip (this was circa 1974). She was always sporting visible panty line through the slip. Nice nylons also. I went down there one day when I knew he was not home just so I could see her. She invited me in to wait for him. As she was getting ready for work I saw a full slip in the dirty basket in the laundry room. I had to hold it up to see how it looked on me. She walked in......busted. Said I would look cute in it and asked if I would like to try it on....I turned beet red:o...stammered something like "oh no, I was just looking" Can't quite remember. But I do remember her saying that if I ever wanted to try one on to help myself. I could not go back there for two weeks I was sooo embarrased. What a dumba$$. Hind sight being 20/20....I wish I would have taken her up on the offer.....ahhh memories.:D

harmony
04-07-2008, 05:14 PM
growing up in vienna austria many years ago they used to have a fashion show before the start of a movie in a theater.part of it was a model in a black bodysuit and a mask showing bras and girdles.i wanted to be her so badly.....

Celeste
04-07-2008, 05:31 PM
When I was 12 or 13 a good friend of my mothers would come over and they would go out for the evening.She was tall,sandy blond, very attractive and always had super tight femme jeans on.She would usually greet me with a little kiss on the cheek.On one visit though my mother was still getting ready and not in the room,she knelt down and didn't just give me a little Peck on the cheek, but a wide open mouth kiss and hugged me real tight so I could feel every bit of her.It went on for quite a while until I heard my mothers footsteps on the stairs,then she broke away and wiped the lipstick off my lips.She looked ,felt and smelled totally sexy and left my heart pounding for hours.I never forgot the trance she put on me.

Linda C
04-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Some great stories!! It's fun thinking about those little moments? :heehee:

VikkiVixen7188
04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
O boy... lol

I didnt put it together at the time, but I actually was feminine ever seince I can remember. My first crush was actually the video game charector Chun Li from the Street Fighter series lol. I loved that game and I wanted to be her. I always play as female charectors in video games. Naturally Laura Croft came soon after. My earlier sexual fantasys stared myself as a girl. So Ive always been in touch but I guys I was in denial for several years. I didnt start dressing till recently.

trannie T
04-07-2008, 09:03 PM
When I was in Kindergarten we would have a nap time on the floor of the classroom, we each had a small rug to lie on. The other kids would stumble over my legs if they got up during nap time. The girls wore skirts and the other kis seemed not to trip over their legs. One day I went home from school and announced that I wanted to be a girl. My mother thought this was funny and laughed at me. I didn't get to be a girl, I didn't get to wear a skirt to school, darn. In the years since kindergarten I've decided that I did have the right idea.

danielle_from_cal
04-07-2008, 09:13 PM
It started when I was very young (maybe about 7 years old or so). I just wanted to wear girl's clothes. But it really started to crank up when I was about 13 or 14. After the summer vacation, I remember going back to school and I noticed that many of the girls were wearing makeup. I particularly noticed their eyeliner.

It was like a switch went off in my brain. I absolutely wanted to be like the other girls. (I actually thought of them as being the "other" girls, not the "real" girls.)

From that point on I was hooked and I have not looked back. I just love makeup and fashion. It's a part of me.

Suzy Harrison
04-07-2008, 10:05 PM
When I was nine I moved to a new area and a new school.

One of the teachers there was stunning. She dressed beautifully and her application of make up was perfect. I guess she had the perfect face to go with it.
I was mesmerized by her when ever I passed her in the corridor.

A few months later we started a new year and I was moved into her class! Yes there is a god after all.

I made sure I grabbed a desk in the front row on day one and there I stayed to gaze.
I wonder if all that gazing and admiration was because I wanted to be just like her.

I didn't learn much that year, but I was very happy!

deja true
04-07-2008, 10:49 PM
I've posted this story before, but it fits so well here, too.

I was about 6 or 7. I was in day school after classes. In the corner of the playroom were two huge boxes filled with cast off clothes for dress up and playtime. When I looked in the girl's box, there was a beautiful midnight blue slip with ecru lace trim on the bodice and hem. Lots of lace. the colors, the feel, the look of it just pulled me in. I dragged it out of the box to see it and my hands were imediately slapped and the magic slip was taken away. The very next day, during nap time , when nobody was looking, I stole it from the dress-up box and hid it in my school bag. I took it home and hid it, only to wear it to bed every night for weeks.

I don't know what happened to it, but if I ever see another one like it, I will surely buy it. It was the start of my fascination and is still a fond and pleasant memory.

Dalece
04-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Oh Good Grief I'm suppose to remeber that far back. Lets see I started wearing my mom's clothes when I was 9-10. Until I grew out of them, always wondered how it felt to be a girl. And wished I was a girl In my teens. But thats all until now.

Joann0830
04-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Oh Good Grief I'm suppose to remeber that far back. Lets see I started wearing my mom's clothes when I was 9-10. Until I grew out of them, always wondered how it felt to be a girl. And wished I was a girl In my teens. But thats all until now.

As My friend Dalece said You expect me to remember that far back but the only woman I can remember ever looking Striking to me outside of my Mom, I have to say was my Aunt who had the most Beautiful skin and the way she wore her makeup was unbelievable, She worked for Helena Rubenstein. She wore her hair in a bun on the back and then one day she took the hairpins out and her hair was flowing and down to her waist. I wanted to be as Beautiful as the woman of yesteryear. I posted a picture once of my Great Great Grandmother and Wow how much I look like her and she was beautiful.
My daughter said that I was a reincrnated her and here to finish something. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

Joy Carter
04-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Which one would you like to know about ? LoL Ive had this eye women ever since I can recall. When I was fourteen there was this plain Jane looking teacher (twenty six). Red head with freckles and oh so cute. Lets just say there was a potential for head lines, had I acted on her suggestion. :o I know it wasn't about her clothes. But it's one of my fondest memories.:D

DianaGomez
04-10-2008, 02:48 PM
I was about 7/8 years old and with my mother in a department store. She was buying lingerie and I saw a rack of girls panties on the wall. For the first time (never had anything like that happen before) I got an instant erection and wanted more than anything else in the world to be able to wear those panties. It all went up/downhill from there (depending on your point of view!)

gwendy
04-10-2008, 03:19 PM
I suppose that I was a late developer, I always had a boyish fascination with girls underwear but no thought of wearing them , it wasn’t until I was about 15 when baby sitting for a cousin and his beautiful wife: Left all alone I had to check out the laundry basket, lovely undies that smelt amazing and I was soon wearing a pair of her panties (including the inevitable accident), I was hooked. :o

StephanieH
04-10-2008, 04:06 PM
:daydreaming:As for the first lady or girl I had a crush on, that would be tough, but I was always attracted to the feminine form even very early on and did some things that in hindsight kinda' make sense to me now. I was born in 1964, so the world was a little different then.

I never missed the Josie and the Pussycats cartoon on Saturday mornings, in fact, it was my favorite cartoon. In addition to the regular comic books I bought, I also frequently bought the Perils of Pauline, which frequently had the blonde bimbette bound up and caught in some funky situation - didn't know why, but I liked those comics. In elementary school, I thought the pep squad girls looked fantastic in their little white satin with red sequin dance-type outfits - again, didn't know why, just thought that was awesome. Then I won the boy's beauty pageant in the 4th grade wearing a tennis dress and the whole shebang (literally) and all of us in the contest stayed dressed all day - that was a huge day for me and I think, looking back, it was the day I point back to and say, yep, that was the day.

OH! And I've got to mention the biggest female influence on my formative years, Ginger on Gilligan's Island - never missed it and dear Lord I had the hots for that woman!

Take care! :D

Lara Smith
04-16-2008, 01:16 AM
Both my mother and father always worked. We were living in Denver then and had a live in sitter. I was about ten then, she must have been in her twenties and lived in the downstairs apartment of our home. She always wore heels and nylons with seams and pencil skirts. This was in 1960. She was very pretty and sweet and was always home when I got home from school. I would hang out in her room and we would just talk like there wasn't much age difference. One day we were doing just that and she was folding her laundry which was mostly slips, bras and panties. I distinctly remember how she would hold her panties by the waistband with both hands; arms outstretched and look at them before she folded them into neat little squares. This was by no means an overtly sexual or teasing act...just very matter of fact. To this day I can see her sitting there folding her intimate things in the most innocent way. I clearly remember her things and how pretty they were and how badly I wanted to wear them. I had endless fantasies about her noticing my interest and talking me into wearing them.

My mother was Catholic, and it wasn't really until I was in my early teens and going to church on Sunday that the fem mystique really got to me in a meaningful way, even though I had been wearing panties longer than I can remember.

The women at mass were always dressed beyond reproach, and even though they never wore anything revealing in a cocktail dress kind of way, they were sexy and powerful beyond belief...and always PERFECTLY done in every way. That was when it dawned on me how much power women really had, and that the clothing that embellished their femininity was a major portion of that power. They knew they had the power and they knew how to maximize it. I learned that a woman could force you to look at, and desire her whether you wanted to or not and they could do it with the way they dressed. They didn’t even have to know you existed, but they knew they had your attention if you were a male with a heartbeat. All the men looked the same, nice suit and tie. Period. But the women...

Looking at the women in church again spawned endless sexual fantasies. It also taught me something about men that left me feeling very sad. Rape had never made any sense to me until one day it dawned on me that rape had nothing to do with sex. It was only about power. Powerless men refusing to be denied their power, so upset by women's power over them, it was, "I'll show you who's powerful!"

For me, it only made me want to be more like women. Sexual, sensual, soft, smooth, pretty...I just wanted to be and experience that.

Sorry if I got a little off track. Stream of consciousness and all that.

Ibuki_Warpetal
04-16-2008, 01:29 AM
:daydreaming: Just curious - what was the first time that you became aware of the femme mystique? And was it overpowering?
According to my mom, when I was about 1 year old, and yes, I suppose. A buxom young waitress caught my recently formed eyes and I followed her around intently. My earliest memories revolve around being attracted to feminine things and it certainly did not start as a sexual desire.

Oh - and do you feel like it had an impact on your choices in life?
No, I don't remember it but it was certainly a precursor for my current behaviour.

Ayame
04-16-2008, 01:33 AM
I can't remember what I ate for breakfast. :eek:

goofus
04-16-2008, 12:50 PM
My first childhood female crush was the host of a children TV show on the local Channel 13 in Houston, Tx, back in the early 1950's. I got to be a regular on her show. Her name was "Kitrick the Cat". She wore a black Cat boddy suit with a hood and Cat ears. Wishkers painted on her face, black fishnet stockings, and 4" spike high patent leather heels. The opening and ending screens was her sitting on a trpeze bar, swing back and forth with her legs crossed at the knee. Found out later in life that more grown men watched her show than kids did. She always wore perfume and smelled heavenly. She was a favorite at store openings and such, only because the men that were opening these stores had a secret crush on her too. her voice was almost musical. I still have my coveted sign picture of her.

My second childhood crush was Annette Funciello of the orginal Disney Mickey Mouse Club.

Holy cow hard to believe this was a kid's show!! :laughing:

I've posted this story before, but it fits so well here, too.

I was about 6 or 7. I was in day school after classes. In the corner of the playroom were two huge boxes filled with cast off clothes for dress up and playtime. When I looked in the girl's box, there was a beautiful midnight blue slip with ecru lace trim on the bodice and hem. Lots of lace. the colors, the feel, the look of it just pulled me in. I dragged it out of the box to see it and my hands were imediately slapped and the magic slip was taken away.

God, no wonder we grow up to hate ourselves. Taught at such an early, impressionable age that what we're doing is bad and we have to sneak around and do it in private...

JoAnnDallas
04-16-2008, 12:54 PM
I would be surpised if any station or network would allow a kids show like that today. If you do a little searching on the net, you will find a picture of her.

Rachel32533
04-16-2008, 02:06 PM
It was later for me, around 14 or 15. She was the lady next door, 30ish tall and always well dressed with lots of makeup. She and her husband went on vacation and asked me to feed thier pets and watch the house. Every evening I would go over and feed the dogs and cat, and each day I got closer to her closet. After a couple of days I was in her closet, she had wiggs and cloths that would fit a young teen. I planned the next night in detail and told my mother that I was going to a friends. I went over and found a beautiful blue dress and shoes ( a little tight) a long blond wigg and panties and bra!!! I used her makeup, as best I could, and dressed completly. It was so exciting!!! I even went outside for a short walk, I must have been crazy... What a great time. I did it several times before they returned and was sure sorry to see then return home. I made sure that everything was put back in order and went through the house several times to make sure. To this day I can still smell her cloths! Later whenever she would wear that blue dress I would just melt. What a wonderful first time that I will never forget.

CD Susan
04-16-2008, 02:31 PM
I remember when I was in kindergarten and there was this girl that I just adored. She had the prettiest blond hair and wore a frilly yellow dress quite often. I just loved looking at her in that yellow dress and would fantasize about how I wanted to wear that dress. I was about 5 years old at the time and that is when I knew I was different from the other boys. I still have a thing for yellow dresses.

CheriTV2006
04-16-2008, 10:38 PM
At age five, I found one of the Sunday school teachers attractive. She was blonde, probably in her thirties,taught another group,and I can't remember her name. This was the first time I felt attraction to a female, and also the first time I felt envious of a female persona.

stellatoo
04-17-2008, 03:31 AM
My 1st crush was a nun-Catholicism has had a big influence!-and then the young girls who lived nearby when I was in my pre teens. I would often hang around with them playing chase games and the like. They, I think, had a major part to play in my formative years!

And I thank each and everyone of them from the bottom of my heart:love:

Stella

black leotards
04-17-2008, 10:33 PM
As soon as I was old enough to go to school (age 5), and able to check out the Fall Sears catalog, I was hooked. I knew I had to be dressed up like those girls :)

AmandaM
04-17-2008, 11:31 PM
When I was 3 or 4 I lived next door to three sisters. The youngest was the same age as me. She showed me her room and how pretty everything was. I agreed, and I was jealous. Then, when I was about 4, I used to pretend that all my girl toys would change my boy toys into girls, and they'd all be happy. Freudian?

Dena
04-19-2008, 05:18 PM
I didn't realize it at the time, my mom taking me to my first communion in church was part of the brew. I admired all the girls in their pretty dresses without being aware of it. This was also about the time I discovered the Sears catalog. One night I had a dream that I was looking through the catalog and the male models were modeling undershirts with half slips!

I also have 5 older sisters, not aware what their influence was other than plenty of clothes around if I was ever curious.

Annie D
04-20-2008, 06:48 AM
My mother was French and when I was 12 took me to her native country to visit relatives. She grew up in Marseilles but my uncle was the mayor of Carrie le Rouet, a little seaport town on the Mediterranean. I had two female cousins who were both a year older and in the late 1950's it was typical for young females to dress down to their underwear for a mid-afternoon rest during the heat of the day. Seeing two lith and supple young women, scantilly clothed made me so envious to be like them that I dreamed of them and you guessed it; my first nocturnal emission! I know that perhaps that it was late in life but dreaming of them and wanting to be like them sent me over the top and I have wanted to be like them ever since.

Thank you for this thread and reminding me of "from where I started", it is a great memory.

susan2010
04-20-2008, 08:17 AM
This is really a weird one, but, here goes...
Some of you may remember that lots of auto mechanic shops used to have a sign that said "Bear" and had a little bear holding the sign. My fantasy was that these garages kidnapped young boys to work as mechanics and at night "forced" them to wear petticoats and slips. (Get it? Bare?) Women loved this and would pay to watch, but somehow men couldn't get in or find out about it. I was about 6 or 7 then. I loved imagining I was abducted an forcing into such a "terrible place". Darn, I still wish they found me.

Maureen
04-20-2008, 11:37 AM
I grew up loving the TV show "That Girl". I was fascinated by Marlo Thomas in both the way she looked and the way she dressed. I couldn't wait to grow up because I was sure that I would get to have my own apartment and get to dress just like her. My mother used to tease me about my "crush" on her.

Stargirl
04-20-2008, 01:00 PM
This is really a weird one, but, here goes...
Some of you may remember that lots of auto mechanic shops used to have a sign that said "Bear" and had a little bear holding the sign. My fantasy was that these garages kidnapped young boys to work as mechanics and at night "forced" them to wear petticoats and slips. (Get it? Bare?) Women loved this and would pay to watch, but somehow men couldn't get in or find out about it. I was about 6 or 7 then. I loved imagining I was abducted an forcing into such a "terrible place". Darn, I still wish they found me.

The yellow bear with the strange expression ? Now I know why. I recall the Pep Boys. They were very weird. I think the bear is still around, tho. Same expression, so he must be up to something ?

LilSissyStevie
04-20-2008, 01:29 PM
When I was little I had a series of reconstructive surgeries on my right hand as the result of a little mishap with the wringer of one of those old fashioned washing machines. One day, after an operation, this beautiful young nurse came into my room, flipped me over on my belly and took my temperature. It was a spiritual experience. From then on I fantasized about women doing stuff like that to me. Eventually my fantasy women morphed into what the Japanese call "futanari" (look it up) and they would use force and restraint.

I was already crossdressing by then but it was purely non-sexual. I used to dress up in my sisters' clothes and play "dolls" with them. I wanted to be a girl only because boys were hated in my family. It was only after puberty that I put crossdressing together with my sexual fantasies. I guess you could say that I don't crossdress to emulate regular women but rather "futanari."

susan2010
04-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Yep, That's the one. I forgot about the strange expression until you reminded me.

amandak_tv
04-20-2008, 09:35 PM
I was 12 years old at my school carnival around July 4th. There was a woman there who still shows up in my fantasies today (25 years later). She had on this simple short tight black tank dress that showed off every curve. Over that she had a shiny hot pink belt resting on her hips and matching hot pink pumps. Her makeup and hair was pure '80s - big and over the top.

I remember being stopped in my tracks by the sight of her. I spied on her the whole time she was there - studied her is more like it. More than just lusting after her, I vividly remember the feeling of being jealous of her.

She didn't stay long but long enough to leave a lasting impression on me.

Leohose
04-21-2008, 01:55 AM
Yes the leotard collection from sears was sexy

As soon as I was old enough to go to school (age 5), and able to check out the Fall Sears catalog, I was hooked. I knew I had to be dressed up like those girls :)

stacyB
04-21-2008, 03:20 AM
For me it was when I was 9, I had a "girlfriend" my age whose house I used to play at... her mother looked like Julie Newmar as Catwoman... she was smokin! She also drove a Pontiac GranPrix convertable... I can still picture her pulling up to the school to take us home... she wore those 70s outfits...

Second time was in 8th grade, our science teacher was this incredibly cute young thing out of college... we nicknamed her "Bubbles"... at that point, I not only had a crush on her, but I loved her outfits and those boots she would wear... I sat in the front of the class (lucky me!). By that time I already knew I loved womans clothing and fantasized about being dressed that way, her wardrobe added plenty of images to my overactive imagniation! :D

Linda C
04-21-2008, 08:20 AM
Girls - love the stories - it is amazing how lasting these memories can be and the effect that they have have on us. :)

Francine & Frankie
04-21-2008, 09:04 AM
My mother was going out for the evening and called me into bedroom. She told me that she thought I was mature and responsible enough to be left home with a sitter. She was sitting at her vanity wearing a black full slip and just starting to apply her make-up. As she spoke I watched in fascination as she applied the various and mysterious cosmetics. Especially the lipstick. When she completed that task she stood up and walked over in front of her full-length mirror where she adjusted the straps of her slip. Then she hiked the skirt of her slip high up her legs and adjusted and smoothed her nylons. Within five minutes of her depature that evening I was back in her bedroom doing the same thing.

CharleneT
04-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Francine - that is a great story ... I had a similar thing happen, only I waited a LOT longer. Didn't have your courage !

Francine & Frankie
04-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Okay, maybe it was a little longer, Charlene. Maybe 10 minutes? It seemed a lot longer because I was so anxious.

KandisTX
04-21-2008, 12:36 PM
I suppose my desire/dream to have my sister and mom completely dress me up as a girl would count as a fantasy. I would dream about not having any pajamas to wear and my sister giving me one of her babydoll (circa 1970's) sets to wear. I would then confide in her and she would buy one or two more things than she "needed" when she went shopping that happened to be in my size. It would be our little secret with each other. ~sigh~ Oh well, this never came to pass until I moved back with my Dad, step-mother and half sisters.. (This part is reality) middle sister (I'm the oldest) would let me wear her things (at her suggestion), and eventually when I came out to Mom (step) she would give me permission to wear her things and would take me shopping for my own panties as that was how it should be, I shouldn't be borrowing them.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Elizabeth Ann
04-21-2008, 03:26 PM
I think many of us of a certain age (I'm 57) grew up with the women's section of the Sears catalog, sadly now no more.

But I think my first real crush might have been the woman on the Vermont Maid maple syrup bottle.

Elizabeth

simpsonfan5
04-21-2008, 04:17 PM
my start is a big fuzzy to me, i remember always having some fascination with girls and the way they were, but i cant recall much else till i was about 12 and while we were staying at a cousins house, the 2 oldest put makeup and nail polish on me while i was sleeping. i woke up and saw the nail polish and ran into the bathroom cause i was embarassed at first, but while i was there i found underwear and a bra, more makeup - and thus started my path into this glorious lifestlye.