PDA

View Full Version : Well Look Who's Back

jsoto81
04-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Hello all:wave:, it's been a long time since I've been on here. I can't remember how long it's been but it's been a long time.

So a update on the boy that disappeared. All is going well, everyone at work has come along nicely, everyone's calling me ben and using the right pronouns.

Now for the big news. I'm engaged. Yep you read that right, to a beautiful woman that I met a few months ago, we'll get married in a year and 2 1/2 months (on our birthdays, June 20th, we share the same birthdays).

So yeah, I know it's a short post and I'd make it long but i'm procrastinating on work so I'd better get back to it, I'll write more on how I met her and I'll share all the juicy details later on when I want to slack off some more.

It's good to be back and you'll probably see my wife...god I love saying that... on here alot more in the future.

Kieron Andrew
04-07-2008, 06:43 PM
WOW!!! Ben that is a major comeback!!!! good for you dude!!! brilliant.....glad you are back, so has she signed up yet or sometime in the future? btw that date is 3 days before my birthday

ZenFrost
04-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Ben! Hiya dude :wave: it's great to see you around again! And do tell about the lovely lady when you've got the time.

Zedster_The_Myuu
04-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow, June 20th eh!
You guys share the same birthday as my girlfriend!
Lol but you don't know me probably so I can't really welcome you back :P
But Hi, anyways!

CaptLex
04-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Welcome back, Ben, and congrats on the engagement! :cheers:

Don't stay away too long next time, we wanna hear more about you and more about the future wife. :)

Drake
04-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Same birthday as my sister too.

Congratulations Ben and welcome back! You probably don't know me but oh well.

jsoto81
04-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks everyone for the most warm welcome back. I missed chatting on here with everyone, but holiday at work got nuts and then I met doris and I've hardly been on the computer now. But I'm gonna try and come by atleast to say hi if not more.