PDA

View Full Version : Caught my wife!

Dee Jay
04-08-2008, 02:01 AM
I've been working away for the past few days.
When I came home, I caught my wife wearing my clothes!!!

There she was, in MY blouse, MY denim Skirt and MY black opaque tights.... I had no idea that she did this.
Does she do this every time I work away?
Does she rummage through my stuff seeing what fits?
Does she need to see someone?
Is she gay?????

Seriously now...
My wife is wonderful. Whilst away, I told her that a large percentage of the girls around town were dressed in denim skirts and black tights... She knows this is a look that I find quite sexy.
It was a great suprise to find her dressed this way when I got home :)

She had even been out and bought me some presents.
A new just above the knee length skirt, almost in 50's styling. A pair of flat shoes and some underwear.

I was beginning to worry that my wife was returning to her old ways of not liking my crossdressing. What she did has blown this thought out of the water. She's still very much accepting, and becoming even more so.

I'm very lucky indeed!

DJ

vivianann
04-08-2008, 02:27 AM
that is wonderful Dee jay, I wish you and your wife many happy moments, you are lucky to have her.

tamarav
04-08-2008, 04:34 AM
That sounds like a great relationship! I hope things continue to work out this well for you and she leaves your best clothes alone...

I ocassionally catch my wife sneaking one of my jackets out of the closet because she likes the look or she wants something new.

Your sis,

Tami

Amy Hepker
04-08-2008, 04:40 AM
DJ you are very LUCKY indeed. Thank GOD you have found her.

Suzie S.
04-08-2008, 04:45 AM
DJ, that's wonderful! Yes, you are very lucky, and likewise your dear wife. :) Enjoy the new outfit she gave you! :D

deja true
04-08-2008, 06:01 AM
If that sneaky biyatch does that again, I hope you video tape the cat fight and post it here!

Gosh! What other horrible things do you think she's hiding?

So sorry for you!

Angie G
04-08-2008, 06:21 AM
I think that girl slould get some flowers hun. :hugs:
Angie

karina68
04-08-2008, 07:15 AM
That is great,Just when u thought she couldn't suprise u ther she goes

erickka
04-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Dee Jay, Sounds great! Only one question, though. Does she look as good in your clothes as you do?? LOL

paulaluvssz8
04-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I agree. You and your wife are very lucky. Hope you both have a wonderful life together. :hugs:

sweet_pea_07
04-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Maybe she was jealous of your clothes...

Dee Jay
04-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Dee Jay, Sounds great! Only one question, though. Does she look as good in your clothes as you do?? LOL

Oh yes!!! :)

I found it quite exciting to see her in my clothes. Not only did she look great but there was the added buzz that what she was wearing was mine. It made things complete.

She occasionally borrows a top or something but she's never worn a complete outfit before. It was GREAT!!!

I am very lucky to have her and I tell her almost every day.

Only 6 months ago, she was totally against my crossdressing. Today, she the best wife a CD could want!

DJ

Dee Jay
04-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Thank GOD you have found her.

I found her when she was 15 and I was 16... I'm 40 now!!!

It's not always been wonderful, but then no relationships ever is :)

DJ

Jeannie
04-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Isn't it great to have at least one person close to you on your side. I think my wife still doesn't really understand but she is supportive. We even shop together (me as my male persona) and she actually does the buying. I'm still chicken but I'm working on it.

Jeannie

vikki2020
04-08-2008, 10:46 PM
DeeJay, that's fantastic progress!Good for you, and your wife.My wife still not on board, but lets me be me on my own---but, recently,I showed her two tops that I didn't want,but I thought would look good on her.She said "no way" at first, but they're hanging in her closet!If she wears them, I think it's one step closer for acceptance!

Huntress
04-09-2008, 01:11 AM
When I came home, I caught my wife wearing my clothes!!!
There she was, in MY blouse, MY denim Skirt and MY black opaque tights

Uh Huh! Just like I thought. Turn your back for a second...

Huntress

carolinewalker_2000
04-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Whats "sauce for the goose" is.....er, "sauce for the goose"!!! (I think I am getting confused her as to who is who and who wears what in your house!!!!

Seriously, sounds as though you have a really lovely wife.

Janet Bern
04-09-2008, 08:23 AM
Wow, what a switch. Doesnt get much better than that does it?

Linda C
04-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Cool - that's pretty funny! :D

O2B Barbara
04-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Isn't it just wonderfull! I love it when my wife asks me if I have a nice cami or skirt for her to wear.

loveaCD GG
04-09-2008, 07:51 PM
awww...:)

sissystephanie
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Oh yes!!! :)

I found it quite exciting to see her in my clothes. Not only did she look great but there was the added buzz that what she was wearing was mine. It made things complete.

She occasionally borrows a top or something but she's never worn a complete outfit before. It was GREAT!!!

I am very lucky to have her and I tell her almost every day.

Only 6 months ago, she was totally against my crossdressing. Today, she the best wife a CD could want!

DJ

You are a very lucky man/girl! Not many CD's have such a supporting wife or SO.

My late wife, who was supportive from the day we married, used to wear my panties frequently. It certainly did give an added buzz to know they were mine. Unfortunately, she was a petite 5' 3" and I am 5" 10" so we couldn't trade much else!

BTW, I first met her when I was 9 and she was 7. WE married at ages 23 and 21 and our marriage lasted 49 1/2 wonderful years before she passed away. She supported my CD activites all the time!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

Princess29
04-10-2008, 01:52 AM
that is so cool, congratulations

Tommie T.
04-10-2008, 09:12 AM
life is a circle.I was modeling a new dress for my wife last night when she suggested I neede some jewelry to go with it.This morn. I found a necklace-black and gold on my dresser to go with the new blak and white dress.She also tried on said dress and seems to like my taste in clothes.We often share panties,slips and nightgowns.Seems we're more alike gender wise as we age.

Sheena Pink
04-10-2008, 10:13 AM
So what do you think we do all day while you are at work? Clean?
Nah go through the pretty clothes and ****ty skirts. That's what I do!:battingeyelashes: Sorry Bre, secrets out..........

Victoria Anne
04-10-2008, 10:22 AM
I think its neat , I love it when I find that my wife is wearing my clothes , of course she also adds to my clothing choices.