PDA

View Full Version : ''''Out" to my wife's sister

MAJESTYK
04-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Sunday night , after much trepidation and discussion with the wife, I wrote an e-mail to my wife's sister to wish her a happy Birthday and included in the end of the letter the fact that I was a crossdresser. Kind of a suprise I suppose, but It all turned out as we thought it would . No need to fear just as my wife said.She's a very understanding person and accepts me just as my wife does. I am very touched by the things that she said and feel immensely relieved for having said it. As part of the response she also said "Whooopeee"! now I have someone to go shopping with!" .... cool, she has a wonderful eye for both style and bargains! My kind of lady!:hugs: Can't go wrong there. Can't take Mom though, she allready complains that " our" sister spends too much time at the thrift stores shopping now. Maybe when we go I'll have the wife hold MY purse while I try on clothes.:D After all, she's a wonderful sport and mine is WAY smaller than hers anyway.:o

Daintre
04-08-2008, 11:26 AM
I am happy for you that it worked out so well. Looks like your world has gotten a bit larger.

Rachel in pantyhose
04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
You are a lucky girl!

Amy Hepker
04-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Sounds like great fun, I would really like to be able to go shopping with someone.

Kayla Shadows
04-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Wow.Happy to hear she is so accepting.Thats great for you :) And someone else to go shopping with is always a plus :D

MAJESTYK
04-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Thank you to everyone for the replys, it's wonderful indeed to have two wonderful women in one's life and I cant wait to go shopping either!!!

Niya W
04-09-2008, 11:52 AM
you know being dyslexic and taking a quick glance at topics can make things seem more interesting.

I first read it the topic as out my sisters wife.

I'm glad every think went OK