PDA

View Full Version : woman high 5s me for being femme

vivianann
04-08-2008, 02:03 PM
I had a wonderful encounter with a woman who has seen me enfemme many times, but had never seen me in drab. it happened yesterday, I was in my male work clothes, and I ran into her at the store, she looked at me as if she recognized me, then she hesitated, I asked her if she recognized me, she then got all excited and said yes! you are the woman I saw last night and other times before, she was shocked, then she said she had no idea that I was male, and thought I was pretty as a woman, she asked me why I dressed like a woman, I told her that I am a heterosexual male who loves to dress as a woman, and that I love female fashions. she then high fived me and said that is awesome, and said good for you.

PheonaP
04-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Wow Vivianann, that takes it to a new level of acceptance. :hugs:

Amy Hepker
04-08-2008, 03:35 PM
That is GREAT!!!

serinalynn
04-08-2008, 03:40 PM
I think she unofffically welcomed you to the Club. THe one every natural born female in automatically in from birth "Woman hood":heehee:

MsJoann
04-08-2008, 04:11 PM
I'll bet you feel GREAT!
Most of the GGs that I have exposed myself to love me for being just me. There are two ladies that have only seen JoAnn and not my male dress. Both of them are drooling to see me as a male....actually without the hairstyle, I'm not much different.
At one time a couple years ago, I outed myself to a clerk at a local store I frequent. She was one of the local rough & tumble gals growing up in my neighborhood..yep...the kind that hates fags/CDs etc...
When I showed her my picture..she flipped and said, "Oh my God, you're fu**ing beautiful." We're still chit-chatty when we meet but she keeps her distance.
I deal with lots of women in my business. Years ago, it was not uncommon to find a flirtatious female customer who wanted to know more about me besides doing business. These days, I am quick to be read and it's sorry to have to say in this day and age that most of the people that read you will keep a distance....(because I am different).
I prefer to show JoAnn first, by being confident, classy and funny while enfemme. Most people, male or female would probably accept us more if we presented ourselves as the colorful, talented and beautiful individuals that we are.

Jodi
04-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Joann, You had better watch out exposing yourself to people. I think it's against the law:D

Jodi

vikki2020
04-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Now that is very cool!:thumbsup:

Sarah Doepner
04-08-2008, 11:35 PM
It's been a mixed bag for me, but usually on the few occasions I've talked with women while I've been en femme, they have been interested and supportive. Unlike most men, they don't feel threatened by someone exploring variations of gender roles. I'm glad you had a good experience and I don't know how it could not give you just a little more confidence.

Princess29
04-09-2008, 12:08 AM
that's way cool

ChanDelle
04-09-2008, 12:17 AM
How wonderful!

ChanDelle

Raychel
04-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Not too often that you here great stories like that, Thanks for sharing. I'll bet you can't wait for your next chance meeting with her. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dalece
04-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Hey Girl friend Way to go. It is great isn't.:love:

vivianann
04-09-2008, 11:58 AM
I was at the store last night crossdressed, and ran into her again, she told me that I looked beautiful, she was so excited about me looking good. she told me if dressing makes me happy then do it.

Pamela Julie
04-09-2008, 12:05 PM
That's great!:yahoo:

Does she have any sisters?

Pamela:)

Rachel in pantyhose
04-09-2008, 05:39 PM
I love it when we meet understanding people.

Valerie60
04-10-2008, 04:48 AM
And just where do you meet a woman like that, how lucky are you.

vivianann
04-10-2008, 05:55 AM
And just where do you meet a woman like that, how lucky are you.

At a convenience store, however I have met some really nice women at Walmart and albertsons, and other stores.

melissacd
04-10-2008, 07:58 AM
That is so wonderful, I bet you had such a good feeling inside when she did that :)

Ashlee
04-10-2008, 08:07 AM
No high 5 for me but I did go en femme to a Halloween party this past year and got compliments on how good I looked (party was bro and sis in law's and related friends) I had a Jamie Austin makeover prior to so I was looking good, after the party ended and me and the Mrs. were back home was when the real fun began....

Angie G
04-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Yes Vivianann good for you I know that made your day hun. :hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
04-11-2008, 03:00 AM
What a great story. I wish that would happen to me.I think that would be a real boost to ones confidence.

Mya Summers
04-11-2008, 03:10 AM
wow thats great to hear, now u can be more confident about yourself.:thumbsup:

Carly D.
04-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Good... Great...FANTASTIC!!! What can I say to this... two thumbs up... and big toes... I salute you... I'm not worthy.. over board??? I don't think so... high five.. on the side.. in the hole .. with some soul...