PDA

View Full Version : ops! I'm Outed

Alice B
04-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I had posted a few days ago that I would not be able to dress because we were going on a trip, but yesterday my wife said I could dress that evening before we left. I thought that was great of her. In the afternoon I took a shower, did a total body shave and put on some foundation, powder and a touch of brow and lash masquera. I planned to complete my make up and dress in time to watch the national NCAA championship game. I also had purfume on. I was downstairs in my man cave when the doorbell rang. My wife answered it and there were two very close friends that had come to stay with us. My wife had forgotten to put it on the calendar. Before I could sneak upstairs and clean up they came down to my office and it was obvious they had noticed, but said nothing. We had drinks and went out to dinner and I never got to clean up.

I kind of forgot about it all until this morning when I got up to go to the bathroom and shower, but right there in front of the door was the visiting husband and he looked right at me in my nightie. After I was dressed we went out to get coffee and I thought "what the hell" So I told him that I was a cross dresser. He said.."cool, I think that is great." Now that is a friend!:D

Kate Simmons
04-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Awesome Alice. A friend indeed.:thumbsup::)

Tammy298
04-08-2008, 04:56 PM
I guess, congratulations Alice! It's great to hear you have such an understanding friend.

I know if that ever happened to me, I'd find a tiny hole to hide in or sit in the corner of a dark closet for a year. I just don't think I could face anyone dressed, except my wife!

Rachel in pantyhose
04-08-2008, 05:41 PM
That's great Alice. The more people are comfortable being with you as Alice only helps.

Amy Hepker
04-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Gee I wonder if he seen the makeup??? Dah!!! I am sure he did and I am sure he had a talk to his wife about it before confronting you about it. I am glad it all worked out for you.

Kayla Shadows
04-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Doing this we always have a chance of being outed.You do eventually find out who the true friends are.They are the ones who accept you completely.

Jeannie
04-08-2008, 07:21 PM
That is wonderful! What great friends you have I am jealous of course. My world doesn't allow this. I am happy for you.

Jeannie

Alice B
04-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Two points about this. First, the good think is that I was not confronted about it. Nothing was said and I felt that it was my job to bring it up. I have toi admit that it took some guts to do this, but these friends are really special and it makes me more inclined to let some of my family know. We'll see. The second point is that my world does not allow for this also. I got caught when I was not ready for it, but hiding deeper in my closet was not an option at that point. As time goes by I must realize that it is OK and that others will find out about me. Slowly, very slowly I'm learning that that is OK.

Vicky_Scot
04-09-2008, 03:39 AM
One of my closest friends (female) when told about my dressing said "thats ok, I do not have a problem with that". Then I never seen her for 2 years.

I hope your friend is genuine in his response to your dressing.

Dalece
04-09-2008, 04:31 AM
Alice it is nice to have friends like that.

carolinewalker_2000
04-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Lucky you to have such understanding friends. I would have freaked out being seen in make-up, let alone a nighty! Hopefully this will enable you to be more open in the future.

Alice B
04-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Im response to "Skirt Lover". Without doubt he is a true friend. He asked to see some pictures of me and commented in a positive manner about how I looked. he and his wife then asked me to send other shots of me when I have them. These are people I can truly trust. IU leave the country tomorrow for a photo trip, but my wife is going to let me dress tonight to make-up for what happened the other night. Great way to start the trip.:):)