PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why

Danielle Hyatt
04-08-2008, 05:35 PM
I keep saying I'm not gay, I geuss I worry a lot because last Nov I had a exsend on my bike nothing to do about Cding and it made me more aware I geuss.

I hope I didn't offend anyone!!!

Your Friend
Dan:D

DemonicDaughter
04-08-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost. What does worrying about being gay and a bike accident have to do with each other? What are you more aware of?

LizSummers
04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost. What does worrying about being gay and a bike accident have to do with each other? What are you more aware of?

Maybe she saw a really hot-looking guy on the street and lost control!! :D

DemonicDaughter
04-08-2008, 05:50 PM

Don't we all? LOL

MJ
04-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Don't we all? LOL

you beat me to it lol

Sophia KT
04-08-2008, 06:01 PM
I keep saying I'm not gay, I geuss I worry a lot because last Nov I had a exsend on my bike nothing to do about Cding and it made me more aware I geuss.

Your Friend

Hi,

I worried about the gay side of being a tv. Plenty of people maintain that they are straight, but tvs all the same, and that it doesn't mean your gay. Which is right in a way because dressing up and having sex are enjoyable for different reasons. I rather say I'm bi because it's simpler [for me], though if you fall in love with someone the choice will be made for you by what sex they are.

It really doesn't help [again, from my own point of view] to draw up hard and fast rules. At the end of the day, it would be a person you became attached to, for whatever reason it may be, and not the entire male, or entire female population. If you see what I mean [?]

Tricky tough,

Sophia XX:newbie:

TSchapes
04-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Someone said (and if you are the one I'm talking about please remind me who you were) that:

It's not the plumbing it's the electricity!

To me that sums it up nicely...

Love, Tracy :love:

Kate Simmons
04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Someone said (and if you are the one I'm talking about please remind me who you were) that:

Love, Tracy :love:Yup, as long as we don't try to run the water and wiring through the same pipe Tracy.:)

Fab Karen
04-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Yup, as long as we don't try to run the water and wiring through the same pipe Tracy.:)
The 3 Stooges got interesting results by doing that:D

Sharon
04-08-2008, 09:57 PM
I keep saying I'm not gay....

Yeah, I notice that you do write it a lot. Good thing I'm just an amateur psychiatrist, or I would have stuff to say.

The heck with it -- why does it bother you so much that someone might think you are gay? People think I'm all sorts of things that I'm not, but I don't fret or obsess about it, especially when it's people I don't know or care about.

Krista M
04-08-2008, 10:02 PM
iam LOST
what????

Niya W
04-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Yup, as long as we don't try to run the water and wiring through the same pipe Tracy.:)not even its the ground wire or the neural ??
Believe it or not some times its easier for me to let people think I'm gay. I dont have to explain the nails , the eye brows or my getures

trannie T
04-08-2008, 10:12 PM
I keep saying I'm not gay too, but my boyfriend does not believe me.

Niya W
04-08-2008, 10:22 PM
LOl . Next time some askes am I gay, I'm going to say yes. I like women

Jenny J
04-08-2008, 11:01 PM
The 3 Stooges got interesting results by doing that:D
The 3 Stooges, now they knew how to crossdress!

Jen

deja true
04-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Gay, Scmay! dan, honey, we don't give a poop if your gay or sad

or straight or bent

or flaming or wet.

We just don't care!

And neither should you.

Love who you want, just love!

deja

TracyH
04-08-2008, 11:14 PM

Love, Tracy :love:

But when I turn on the light switch the toilet flushes

Dalece
04-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Huh Did some one say gay plumber and electician flushing a toilet on a bycicle with a electric wire.:confused:

Vicky_Scot
04-09-2008, 04:16 AM

Don't we all? LOL :eek:

No!!! Speak for yourself.

Now if it had been a hot-looking female, that's a different story.

Xx Vicky xX

rachel_rachel
04-09-2008, 04:16 AM

Your Friend

I don't know what an 'exsend' is, but the only thing i can think about relating to bike riding and being gay would be the size of the saddle and where it might end up on bumpy roads or paths.

DemonicDaughter
04-09-2008, 06:59 AM
iam LOST
what????

Whew! I'm not alone. Let's be lost together so at least then we won't feel so alone. So ummm... yeah, what was this thread about?

Huh Did some one say gay plumber and electician flushing a toilet on a bycicle with a electric wire.:confused:

Oooo! Want to join our little "WTF is this thread about" club? LOL!

:eek:

Xx Vicky xX

Well, seeing as how I'm a GG, technically I wasn't speaking for you. :heehee: But also seeing as how I'm a bi GG I'd be just as distracted by a female as well... so its all good. :D

But seriously, if you are so paranoid about being gay, perhaps you should wonder why you are so opposed to it.

Fear it diminishes your masculinity? Umm... hun, you wear dresses...

Afraid it makes you less of a "man"? Umm... in definition, you have the correct chromosomes for that, so unless being gay messes with your DNA... yeah... NO!

For that matter, try reading my thread The Final Word On The Gay Issue!!! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78960)

Read, learn, educate, stop whining, magic! :)

Angie G
04-09-2008, 08:38 AM
I don't understand your line of thought here hun :hugs:
Angie

Sandi jo
04-09-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm confused here and I ride a bike a lot

DemonicDaughter
04-09-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm confused here and I ride a bike a lot

My only excuse is I'm a blonde (naturally, picture is with my attempt at artificial intelligence). LOL

Niya W
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM
:eek:

Xx Vicky xX

Well does he look cute in a skirt ??

One question. Does me ike other trannies make me bi or a just a transbian ??

Pamela Julie
04-09-2008, 12:21 PM
"I am not gay!" That statement is made by many cd's because the public links cd'ers with being gay, and being gay with being a cd. We all know there is no relationship between crossdressing and sexual orientation, but most of the public doesn't know that to be the case.

In my part of the world, if you are gay, you would be accepted as a crossdresser by more people because then they think they understand you, therefore they feel safer around you. If someone assumes I am gay when they read me, and are polite, I am not going to set them straight. I am me, that's all.

Pamela:)

Nicki B
04-09-2008, 12:29 PM
I keep saying I'm not gay, I geuss I worry a lot...

But why should being thought gay worry you? :strugglin

LOl . Next time some askes am I gay, I'm going to say yes. I like women

Precisely.. :D

DeeDeeB
04-09-2008, 01:53 PM
If asked if I'm gay, I say "I try to remain cheerful, but I wouldn't really say I'm gay"

deja true
04-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Transbian?

Wow! I love it. Is somebody writing these down?

We need more labels, not less labels!

And when chaos rules, we can all make our escapes!

Somebody start another label thread ....quick!... before the blonds forget...

MJ
04-09-2008, 02:19 PM
yes this is a good label and it fits me .. :love: ..any more transbian ?? out there lol

Somebody start another label thread ....quick!... before the blonds forget...hey i Resemble that remark

Niya W
04-09-2008, 02:31 PM
thats been out there for as longs as I've been out. Sheesh I thought every one in the TG comunity has heard that before

Ruth
04-09-2008, 03:20 PM
We really need another post from the original poster. There is something there, we just don't know what.
It's a shame that the gay question should be a worry to anyone (excepting of course if you live in one of those countries where it's illegal). Anyway, most clued-in people nowadays think the sexuality thing is a spectrum, not an either/or option.

JoAnnDallas
04-10-2008, 08:09 AM
I am sure that some customers of the nail salon I use think I am gay. I come in get a pedicure and toe nail polish, get a manicure, acrylic fill, nail polish, and get my eyebrows waxed. So I am sure some of the customers see all this and first thought they have is "OK, he is Gay". In fact I have had a couple other customers even ask me if I am Gay.
I don't let it bother me, as long as they treat me with respect and don't hassle me, then I just let them think what they want to think about me.