PDA

View Full Version : fooling a GG

Alicia Neal
04-08-2008, 06:48 PM
I recently came out to family and friends so I decided to go out all day last Friday with my family to take care of some bills and drop by work to check my work schedule so we left there and took the kids to the park a GG walked up and made conversation with my wife and me she said my son was my wife's son and asked if my daughter was mine and I nodded yes she thought I was my daughters MOMA then we went to pay the car insurance we went into the reps office sat down nothing out of the ordinary until I spoke in my male voice she liked to have jumped out of her skin she was shocked it was me she thought I was a GG she had had a bad week after her mom died I said I was so sorry then she thanked me and said I made her week a little better.
Julie Nicole:love::love::love:

Amy Hepker
04-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Nothing wrong with passing.

Princess29
04-09-2008, 07:03 AM
I've had a few GG's assume I was a woman on hotornot.com but nobody has done that in person so far

Kate Simmons
04-09-2008, 08:03 AM
Yes it's happened to me a few times despite my voice but no big deal really, since I don't pretend to be someone I'm not anyway. Nothing is really accomplished other than maybe personal satisfaction. Kind of like passing while mingling with the massess.

shannonsilk
04-10-2008, 02:55 PM
That must be a real boost to the confidence. I'm glad you and the family could have an adventure together.

victoriamwilliams1
04-16-2008, 08:06 AM
That happens more than we think and it does not matte how tall you are either.

CD Susan
05-14-2008, 01:25 AM
I think there is too much emphasis put on the voice. If you look like a female then your voice should be of secondary concern to others and I would not worry about it.