PDA

View Full Version : Made Her Day

Sinthia
04-08-2008, 07:10 PM
I went to Mervyns this afternoon and purchased one pair of bikini panties. The sales lady said 'Only one pair?' I replied that 'I only needed one pair right now'. She then said 'Will they fit you?' And I replied, 'Yes, that is the size that I wear. Is that OK?' And she smiled and said 'Whatever you like!' And I replied 'Or what ever blows my skirt up!' And she busted up laughing. When the SA gave me my change I commented 'At least I made you laugh!' She was still laughing when I walked out the door. Life can be so great at times!

TSchapes
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I went to Mervyns this afternoon and purchased one pair of bikini panties. The sales lady said 'Only one pair?' I replied that 'I only needed one pair right now'. She then said 'Will they fit you?' And I replied, 'Yes, that is the size that I wear. Is that OK?' And she smiled and said 'Whatever you like!' And I replied 'Or what ever blows my skirt up!' And she busted up laughing. When the SA gave me my change I commented 'At least I made you laugh!' She was still laughing when I walked out the door. Life can be so great at times!

Sorry, they used to be here in Michigan, part of the Target chain I thought. But I understand they're only in the Southwest states...

Anyways, that is so cool. I usually don't have any conversations with the SA's other than hello, nice weather, blah blah blah. Must have been fun!

Hugs, Tracy :love:

Mashough
04-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I love it. You have guts.:heehee:

Stormgirl
04-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Well aren't you just Miss Charming?

vikki2020
04-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Smile, and the world smiles with you; at least most of the time!!:)