PDA

View Full Version : How to disscuss compromize

Stephenie
04-09-2008, 02:53 PM
How do you start to dicuss a compromize when there is such a big chance that even bringing up the subject could be the last thing you do as a husband before she leaves you.

Amy Hepker
04-09-2008, 03:01 PM
There is no doubt that you will be treading on thin Ice. I guess on of the first things would be to try to get her to understand that you really do LOVE her and that she has nothing to do with the way you have always been. For some Ides go to this thread, http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80112
The only thing I can say is try to get her to come to this website, if she really LOVES you and wants to understnad then she will. You never know what anybody is going to do.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Nadia-Maria
04-09-2008, 03:07 PM
How do you start to dicuss a compromize when there is such a big chance that even bringing up the subject could be the last thing you do as a husband before she leaves you.

First it is useful to evaluate the situation, and ask a few good questions, such as :
Are children implicated ?
Do we love very much each other ?
How is going the couple ? is there any other issue between us other than CDing ?
How do I respond to the perspective of my wife leaving ? How would go the divorce ? What would I do after divorce ?
Why havent' I yet come out about such an important facet of me to my SO ?
Why was I cheating her for so long ?

etc.

Kisses

Nadia

DemonicDaughter
04-09-2008, 04:43 PM
You start with what you just said. Let her know you are aware of the depth of the conversation.