PDA

View Full Version : I Have to ask! What If you had the choice?

CDTiffany
04-10-2008, 01:13 AM
OK, girls I know, (or I think this has been tossed around the camp fire). If you could have been born a girl, Or if you could 100% pass as a woman. Which would you choose? Would you rather go back in time and be a genetic born female. Or would you rather be a 100% Total passable Crossdresser?

I thought about it tonight, My choice would be a 100% crossdresser. I dont know why. But when I really gave it some thought, It's cool being a guy. And It's cool, (WAY COOL) enjoying my female side.

Anybody else have thoughts on this subject?

XOXO Tiffany

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff27/cdtiffany/tiffanybridalshoot2-16-082262.jpg

myspace.com/cdtiffany9
Tiffanytime.net

Marvina Martian
04-10-2008, 01:28 AM
I too have pondered this very same question in my mind. And I too have come to much the same conclusion as you. I am fortunate enough to be one of the gurls that can pass if I wanted to go full time and I have often thought about doing it.
But then I come back to who I really am and what had defined me as a person growing up. I don't think that I would go there as I too like being a guy some of the time and a gurl some times too. If I could go back in time I would only change my acceptance of myself to an earlier time so that I might have had more fun with it over the years than I have had now.

I'm glad you are starting to accept who you were born to be too Tiff :hugs:

XO Bre

jennCD
04-10-2008, 01:31 AM
I have to agree with you,... 100% Total passable Crossdresser for me!

I mean really,.. who the heck would choose PMS over it!
LOL

:)
jenn

vivianann
04-10-2008, 01:31 AM
Well I gave it some thought, and you got me thinking, even though I wish I was born a girl, I would rather be 100% passable Cder, because I am attracted to GG's, and I enjoy intimacy with a GG. I need to work on the voice thing though so I can sound female.

Princess29
04-10-2008, 01:45 AM
100% passable crossdresser for me

gwendy
04-10-2008, 03:31 AM
I’m with the rest of the girls, a totally passable dresser.
However I actually enjoy the half of my life as a man and get quite a buzz from drinking with my mates knowing that under my drab sweater and jeans I am wearing hose and pretty panties, at the least!
But then to return home and throw off that drab and slip into something far more comfortable is so lovely.
I am a big old girl and can just about get away with going out in ‘big old girl’ dress but the thought of dressing to the nines and being completely passable - heaven. :daydreaming:

RitaCD
04-10-2008, 07:13 AM
Well I gave it some thought, and you got me thinking, even though I wish I was born a girl, I would rather be 100% passable Cder, because I am attracted to GG's, and I enjoy intimacy with a GG. I need to work on the voice thing though so I can sound female.

I guess I am like Vivianann. I sometimes wish I had been born a girl. But I do enjoy doing boy activities even though I'm completely shaved and wear panties every day. I love watching GG's to learn more about their dressing and mannerisms. I watch and learn from them. I'm getting more confident about passing and go out dressed en femme as often as I can. I also need to work on developing my female voice.

Ashlee
04-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Being female is a lot of work! If I had the ability to be 100% passable when dressed I'd go that route. I do like being a guy and doing guy stuff but I looooove the Ashlee side of me too.

TGMarla
04-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Whereas I can see your point about both it being cool to be a guy, and it being cool to enjoy your feminine side, I'd still opt for the genetic-born female choice. There are times when I could do without all this gender dysphoria crap. But even though this is true, I still enjoy doing the whole girl thing. I guess one has to play the cards as they are dealt, eh?

Lisa Rose
04-10-2008, 07:45 AM
Girl all of the way. If I was born to be a crossdresser I'd much rather be a girl and try to pass as a guy than this dilema I'm stuck with.

Amy Lynn3
04-10-2008, 07:50 AM
Tiff...I'm with you on this one. Passable crossdresser I want to be. I love being a guy too.

Lissa Stevens
04-10-2008, 07:51 AM
No hesitation, born a GG.

melissacd
04-10-2008, 07:52 AM
There was a time when I thought that being born a girl may have made this all so much easier, but of course that is utter nonsense, there are so many issues no matter who you are. To think otherwise is deceiving ourselves.

So I have decided that I was born the right person, me and I have gone through the challenges that I was supposed to, because they have made me, me.

I now enjoy the whole role of being a cross dresser whether passable or not because I create something that is - well quite frankly - unique, me.

I am beginning to understand, as I grow with all of this, that we are who we are supposed to be. I was not meant to be a girl, I was not meant to be a typical boy either, I was meant to be an interesting blend of the whole spectrum of masculinity and femininity custom formulated to be - me :D

Good question though.

Huggs
Me

Angie G
04-10-2008, 07:52 AM
I have thought of this I think 100% Cross dresser. Real GG's have all those girly things going on in there bodies. But there have been times I wished I was A GG. :hugs:
Angie

MJ
04-10-2008, 07:54 AM
My choice would be a 100% just as i am .. i can pass if i want too and there are days i don't .
the problem is i am the sum total of my life . i would not be who i am today if i change my life's path ..

Janailene
04-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Having spent 6 months full time, there is no question. Crossdress!!

Kate Simmons
04-10-2008, 08:06 AM
CD of course, I like to keep my options open. Not to mention I feel it is an art form. Plus the fact that I'm a natural born "ham" and love playing it up sometimes even though I make no bones about who I really am because, quite frankly, it's a lot of fun. The other thing is that I want to show others that I'm a person who is in touch with all of his feelings and am not ashamed or afraid of them.:)

Nadia-Maria
04-10-2008, 08:35 AM
I would be born a GG ... but only if I would have been secured to be a very pretty GG.

If only a standard GG body was available, I'd better to crossdress and use my false beasts, false hips, wigs and so on !! :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Nadia

Jocelyn Quivers
04-10-2008, 08:37 AM
100% passable Cross Dresser, just in case I needed to be in male mode for some emergency situation.

VeronicaH
04-10-2008, 08:45 AM
At first thought I would say GG. Thinking about it though, I would have to agree with most of the others 100% passable CD.

Jennifer Marie P.
04-10-2008, 12:27 PM
My choice is 100% passable . Enjoy being being a guy and enjoy my femmine side

Deborah Jane
04-10-2008, 12:33 PM
100% passable c/der if i could. There,s too many things i like about my guy side to give them up!!
But i like my feminine side too much to give that up either!!

Vanessac48
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
I think if we were born genetically a female, the passion we have for expressing the woman inside, would not mean anything. As it is, we all love wearing women's clothes, it's thrilling in so many ways, and if the thrill was gone, then we all would not be happy. This way the thrill of putting on high heels, wearing lipstick, a sexy dress, never ever gets old, and never will. I kind of like that.

KandisTX
04-10-2008, 12:49 PM
100% totally passable CD. I figure I was born a male this time around for a reason. Maybe next time I'll get lucky enough to be a woman, but this time around I'll stay male and wear female clothes.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Raquelle C
04-10-2008, 01:23 PM
I have, and I would definately be 100% passable CD. (with a little less body hair to deal with of course) :heehee:

Sam-antha
04-10-2008, 01:56 PM
As I am please. I have two worlds to enjoy and I would keep it that way.

~Samm

Richelle
04-10-2008, 02:25 PM
For me, being a crossdresser the way to be. I enjoy being both to much to want to be a GG.

Richelle

il.dso
04-10-2008, 03:44 PM
100% passable crossdresser
with 100% accepting wife and society.

StephanieH
04-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Hands down, it would be 100% passable crossdresser - that's the Hannah Montana thing, ya' know, the best of both worlds. When you wanna' be a guy, you're a guy, when you wanna' be a girl, you're a girl. Who could possibly want more than that?

Where is this ideal world tho? I wanna' move there! Take care! :D

Nicole Erin
04-10-2008, 04:05 PM
would rather be 100% passable CD here.

celeste26
04-10-2008, 04:08 PM
well my choice would be either 100% male, or 100% female but none of the cross dressing stuff. I would rather leave this half and half stuff aside and be 100%.

EnglishRose
04-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Like most here, the latter option. Why? Salary & career glass ceilings, and attitudes of male society in general.

Sometimes it's easy to see why Feminism exists.

Lucy Bright
04-10-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm actually quite surprised at how great the preponderance of preferred cross-dressers is - though perhaps, given the name of this site, I shouldn't be! :D If those were the only two options, I'd rather be a GG - but I'd rather be accepted as a TG than either.

Kisses,

Lucy

docrobbysherry
04-10-2008, 09:35 PM
In my 100% fantasy, I'd look just about like CDTiffany!

linnea
04-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Being female is a lot of work! If I had the ability to be 100% passable when dressed I'd go that route. I do like being a guy and doing guy stuff but I looooove the Ashlee side of me too.

Like lots of others, I have often thought about what my life would have been like had I been born a GG. There are times when I imagine that I would opt for that--if given the choice. However, I grew up as a boy and matured as a young man and entered full-fledged adult as a male (all the while CDing when I had the opportunity, at least since I was about seven). I have many very pleasant memories of my life-long development as a guy. That part of my life has been positive and productive.
The option that I would to have had is the one in which I would be fully passable AND accepted as a CDer. I think that one of the main reasons that CDers, including myself, strive and worry so much about passing is that if we go out en femme and don't pass, we risk exposure. For many of us, that would be very bad.
When I read questions about what it means to crossdress and how male to female crossdressing is different than female to male, I think that a major reason has to do with being "caught." For those of us who have come out to a spouse or family or family and friends, this is not a big issue. But if I'm caught, it would create great trauma in my life and the lives of those I love. So I would opt for 100% passable (and in addition wished for 100% acceptance). In my case, neither one of these is likely to happen, but I feel comfortable enough with my "passability" that I go out from time to time when I believe that I can do it without being caught.

Ibuki_Warpetal
04-10-2008, 10:09 PM
My problem is I like being a guy but hate having a penis. Balance tips in favor of being female because even though I like being a guy, I'd like being a girl more.
I don't dress to pass or to be like a woman, I just like the clothing and my personality happens to go along with my appearance.

victoriamwilliams1
04-10-2008, 11:33 PM
I guess at one time I would have said GG and at time even now I would say that for many reasons, such as life is suppose to be long for GG's, Can place all the worries on the husband. I think that the passion for being feminine would be based on the environment and if I had the exact same family I would dress pretty much as do now in my photos.

Because I only know big a GM I have no other choice but to look back and say 100% passable, however this is because this is all I know.

LilSissyStevie
04-10-2008, 11:46 PM
the problem is i am the sum total of my life . i would not be who i am today if i change my life's path .

100% passable is a nice fantasy, but in truth I have to agree with Marrisa.

Andine
04-11-2008, 12:04 AM
I too enjoy the things I can do as a male. The male body is a better machine, and more efficient in doing physical things. I get a huge buzz out of winning bike races, and generally doing things to the max ... even at my age!
I love being a girl and looking great, walking in heels, wearing makeup, and the look and feel of great clothes made to be flamboyant. Its a narcistic trip and gives its own heady high!!

Being a passable CD offers both worlds at their max. How can we go wrong?? Why do people do drugs ?? They cant be as good as this!!
Why trade a ferrari in on a Kharmen Ghia??
Damn, but this is fun!!

regards

MaidInCan
04-11-2008, 12:08 AM
I'd be happy just the way I am. If it was intended for me to be a girl I would have been born one. I am a man trying to be a woman. The fun is in the trying. I don't think anyone is 100% passable. They may think they are, but they are only fooling themselves. Some are real good and come close but others give themselves away at some point. But there is nothing wrong with that. It's what they get out of it. Me I enjoy the male role but I cannot see myself trying to pass myself off in public as a woman. Being a crossdresser provides enormous stimulation and excitement and gives me that feeling of what a woman may be going through, but mentally and physically, I don't fool myself that I could pass as a woman. I accept those limitations and enjoy myself within them.:2c:

Joni Beauman
04-11-2008, 12:17 AM
The going back and forth, for me, can be unsettling. Always wanting to stay that way and not being able to. I would opt for the XX route. Oh, and while were at it, know off half the years, too. Cheers, Joni

StayceeCD
04-11-2008, 01:49 AM
110% born GG.. I feel that is what should have been anyway.. Although it has been a great ride so far!

Carol123
04-11-2008, 01:57 AM
For me I would rather have been born a woman.
No disrepect for those who choose differently, but I still would go the
100% female route please.

jessielee
04-11-2008, 02:18 AM
Sal is right, it is an art form. and i really appreciate the perspective to femmdom that we have, the opposite of taking things for granted.
even so, even considering pms, if i could turn back time i would be 100% natural genetic female. its how i feel inside, though in the wrong packaging.
didn't enjoy being the way i grew up.
jessie

Amanda_Robinson
04-11-2008, 02:49 AM
Great question Tiffany, and the responses have been very interesting.
I would rather be a CD than a GG. I enjoy being a dude very much. I don't always feel like dressing up but when I do, I feel really excited at first and then very relaxed afterwards. It seems to be a self-soothing exercise for me.

Mya Summers
04-11-2008, 03:33 AM
100% Passable crossdresser, I love my male parts to much to be w/out them..lol

Sharon B.
04-11-2008, 03:55 AM
I had thought about this since seeing the thread, I would have to say 100% female.

Suzie S.
04-11-2008, 04:01 AM
I'll take the 100% GG in my next life, if there is such a thing LOL, but I ain't messin' with this one. :) I've come too far and accomplished too much in my 43 years to change anything. If I went back in time I wouldn't be married to my wonderful wife. :love:

I wouldn't mind the 100% passable CD choice, but I'd prefer society being 100% accepting! :thumbsup:

KayR
04-11-2008, 06:18 AM
I agree with the 100% passable CD. I'd llike the best of both worlds, though! It would be great to have a "girl suit" that I could put on and have a really great female figure, pretty face, long hair etc. etc. However, I'd want to change back again after a certain time - if only because of the earnings difference.

Kelsy
04-11-2008, 07:03 AM
If I were born a girl I would most likely be a FtM crossdresser. I have the need to see both perspectives

Kelsy

Chryl
04-11-2008, 07:11 AM
passable for me, too much work being a girl and I like being a guy.

Cheryl

CandyDarling
04-11-2008, 07:20 AM
If I had my wish - I would not be a cd at all. I hate it.

Andrea85
04-11-2008, 08:53 AM
I've thought that many times since I was younger. Until I met my fiance, I had always wished I had been born a girl. I really think it would have made alot of my life easier. Since I've met my fiance and gotten engaged, I would love to be a 100% passable all the time. Too bad she's not that accepting. I think it would be soo much fun to dress all the time.

April

sarah378619
04-11-2008, 10:02 AM
I still would be male, but I would love to wear my hair to my bra strap and have size b boobs.I wish i could dress as a woman but I still like gg's so I guess being a she-male would be nice.
Sarah

veroncia57
04-11-2008, 10:48 AM
When I was growing up i would dream of being a girl, but I also loved the feel of nylon and satin. I always thought about what it would be if I had a woman's body, no facial hair, breast, and all the rest. If i could experience it and then come back I proably would (or Not). If I was a GG then I would proably not enjoy the feel of satin and lace like I do. So I guess I'll stay the way I am, an unpassable cd'er deep in the closet, enjoying my satin and lace and talking to youall. Oh by the way iI do and still love gg's

Carly D.
04-11-2008, 04:12 PM
100% passable crossdresser.. no doubt in my mind.. I like being a guy.. I like to crossdress... and would do it in public if I could pass as Carly...

Sheena Pink
04-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Can I add my:2c:?
I'd rather be a Cd man. You all get more respect then we GGs do.
Example, Bre needed a tool today, asked me to get it. Went to tool place, couldn't find said tool( I know my way around the tool chest, they didn't have what I needed) I asked the fat ugly man who was the only help there. He says "Husband or Boyfriend?" that's it. Caught off guard, I said "husband" (thinking "Jerk") Then he's like "well little lady, let's see what we have." (Really the nerve) So guess what he couldn't find it either! DUH! I might be a natural blond, I might be a woman, but really.
Of course not all men are like this, when I go to bigger hardware stores, they usually treat me like I might have 2 brain cells to rub together.

angela52
04-12-2008, 12:12 AM
hi girls im angela52 and living as a girl for sometime its not easy but would not have it any other way there is nothing like it if you can pass once you think sleep feel act and commite fully its hay girl all the way and your life starts from there as the girl you were ment to be love ya angela

Dalece
04-12-2008, 01:04 AM
100% Crossdresser passible that is. But wonder how it would be to be born a GG. But i love being who I am.

tanya3
04-12-2008, 04:09 AM
i would love to be 100 percent passable .

Suzy Harrison
04-12-2008, 09:24 AM
I'd rather be 100% female as thats the only time I feel really complete.

Melanie R
04-12-2008, 12:58 PM
My wife and I had this same discussion recently. Here was my answer: if I was given three wishes I would like to have a more feminine figure minus 50 pounds, (with two gorgeous legs since I had polio at age 4 and one leg is atrophied), no hair on my face and chest but thick beautiful hair on my head, and thirty years younger. I would not give up my masculine persona and in the end would be a more attractive woman and handsome man. She accepted my answer. Oh well, perhaps in my next life.

KateSpade83
04-12-2008, 05:03 PM
I would prefer to be female only if I lived in America and was beautiful. Otherwise, it's better being a guy. Being female in a Muslim or African country stinks.

Tracy Hazel Lee
04-12-2008, 06:57 PM
If I had my wish - I would not be a cd at all. I hate it.You see now, if you had said : "If I had my wish, I would be female. I hate being a cd". This would make far more sense to me. Being a CD can definitely be emotionally draining sometimes. With the way society views us, it's very easy to get caught up in the negative stereotypes and start believing that you are doing something very wrong.

However, being born female in the first place would rectify all those negative stereotypes, and remove all the guilt and depression because you would then be behaving within the stereotypical 'guidelines' of what society percieves as being female. And as a result would generally be a happier person.

What's funny about this, is that all the people that said they would be happy being 100% passable, are most likely saying it for the exact same reason. They don't want to feel like they are doing anything wrong, because they want others to believe that they are in fact, women. But at the same time, having lived the majority of thier lives as male, now don't want to give that part up either. And I don't blame them. It is for this exact reason why I would never go any further than my dressing activities, I too enjoy doing typical guy stuff. And I really like the 'priviledge' of being able to dress up and feel girly when the desire strikes me. And besides, my male equipment brings me MUCH pleasure, there's no frackin' way I would ever give it up! End of story...

But saying that you just straight up, HATE being a CD??......huh?

Your statement absolutely baffles me. How can you honestly say that you hate something that you invest so much time and effort doing? You spent money on female clothing, you spent time learning how to apply makeup, AND you joined this forum, all because you hate this activity? Is there not a pattern here??

Just the fact that you DO invest the time and effort pretty much verifies that some part of you (whether or not you are willing to admit) DOES in fact, enjoy doing this.

Our brains may be very complex, but our decision making model is not...the simple fact is that every decision you make is based on a pain/pleasure response. The urge wouldn't be there if the desire/pleasure was not.

Crystal Alberta
04-12-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm going to have to go against the trend here, and say that I'd opt to be 100% female. I'm comfortable with who I am, and I do enjoy being a crossdresser, but, it also complicates life immensely. The difficulties it brings to relationships, for instance, are things that I could do without. So, GG for me.

Crystal

Amy Hepker
04-12-2008, 08:37 PM
I would rather be female.

pamisme
04-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Would rather be female.

I think that she hates cding is hideing, the gilt and the lying about it not the cding .

Pam:D

audrey-lynn
04-13-2008, 06:22 AM
100% passable c/d for me. There are too many guy things I like.

jeenie67
04-13-2008, 06:33 AM
I would never give up my special love maker although I'm simply over feminine. As soon as I get home from classes, I change into my house work/homework skirt and blouse, maybe a little make-up, and always a little lip gloss..It's me!

Pink Satin
04-13-2008, 06:43 AM
I have often thought that I wish I were female, but as it has been pointed out, that is because of the feeling that what I do is wrong, or at least considered wrong by people who should not judge, and I should not listen to.
Bottom line is, I'm happy the way I am most of the time. Great question.

Raychel
04-13-2008, 08:14 AM
I am happy with who I am, But if I had to choose I would pick 100% passable. I would be too afraid that being a GG would make me loose the appreation for the clothes. Not to mention that I don't think that I would be able to do all the things that my wife does in a day.

Working all day, coming home making dinner, doing laundry, doing dishes, getting lunches ready Ect, Ect. Being a GG is really hard work.

Juanita O
04-13-2008, 08:44 AM
I would chose to be 100% passable c/d.

TxKimberly
04-13-2008, 09:28 AM
Hello again Tiff - been a while!
No question in my mind, if it were possible I'd opt for having been born female. Hands down, no doubt about it.

akaCathy
04-13-2008, 09:37 AM
I would want to have been born a female. Although it brings up the question, would I then crossdress as a man? Hmmm.

Cathy

candie
04-13-2008, 09:43 AM
I would have to say that would chose to be 100% CDer I enkoy both parts of my life

sheena
04-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Most definitely female, I hate being male, thats why I'm changing that.:)

Joan Lea
04-13-2008, 10:30 AM
If I had to chose I would like to be a guy, but a passable CDer I do like my CDing time.

However, if I could be a knock down, drop dead, sexy, girly fashion model, I might change my mind...

Joan Lea

Daphne7
04-13-2008, 12:23 PM
I am SHOCKED that many of the responses are a resounding no. You enjoy being accepted as males in society too much to want to be born a GG. But why emulate a women then? Why not glorify the maleness? You want the best of both gender worlds, but still don't fully belong to either of them.

Rachel Morley
04-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Up until six years ago this would have been a no brainer. I totally wished I had been born a girl.

However, now I've met the woman of my dreams and my true soul mate and life partner ... my wife Marla, I'd have to say that it's now gonna be a 100% passable crossdresser ... but only because I know she's not a lesbian. :D

dominique
04-13-2008, 02:34 PM
I would like to be 100% passable.

RikkiOfLA
04-14-2008, 02:24 AM
Fascinating thread!

If I was a GG, I'd dress like most GGs my age--frumpy black slacks for work, ubiquitous jeans for time off. Because getting dressed would just be getting dressed. Boring!

As a CDer, I think I dress much better than most women my age, because the motivation is different. As a result, getting dressed is an art form and an adventure. It's exciting to me! My GG friends tell me I am more creative. Whether or not that's true, I know from the way I dress that I enjoy it more.

Now about the passable thing--if passable means the courage to go anywhere that a woman would go, and be treated with the same courtesy by over 99% of the people, then I guess I am passable. Can they read me? I really don't care! If they can, as long as they are polite about it (like the overwhelming majority of people are) who cares? What are they going to do, bust me? Ha ha! It's legal!

So even though I dress full time (and have for over 10 years) I'd choose to be a crossdresser. I love being me!

Blessings,
Rikki

Sarah Rabbit
04-14-2008, 04:05 AM
I would have preferred being born a GG.

This however brings up several questions.
a) Would I appreciate being the GG i.e Where some GG's might be happy wearing casual clothes with minimal make up, others will not walk out in public unless totally femmed up. I wonder how I would be, had I'd be born and brought up a female.

b) Would I have found this site (and for that matter need to find a site such as this) Maybe not. That said, I would have missed out on some great friendships I have made here.

Alas, this is all speculation. I was born TG, a gift I have come to cherish:)

Sarah R. :bunny:

KayR
04-14-2008, 04:24 AM
I am SHOCKED that many of the responses are a resounding no. You enjoy being accepted as males in society too much to want to be born a GG. But why emulate a women then? Why not glorify the maleness? You want the best of both gender worlds, but still don't fully belong to either of them.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else here, but thats exactly why I dress - it's the change, difference - whatever you want to call it. We CD/TV people can enjoy the best of both worlds. I love women, and am heterosexual. I just plain ol' dont fancy other men. That would plant me firmly in the male world - glorified or not - don't you think?
I know that there are gender dysphoric people here, and I respect their position, but I think that what this fantastic question has revealed is that a lot (most?) of us on this forum are happy to have CDing/TVing as a hobby. Something that satisfies a need in us. As such, I don't question my motives, I just enjoy doing it. To me it's the same as golf, train-spotting, model-making, cars etc., etc. Its an enjoyable, engaging hobby.

erickka
04-14-2008, 07:24 AM
And my response is....... 100% crossdresser. I am like Karen Hutton, in that being a guy is my life, but I do like being the girly girl on demand. When we are 100% passable crossdresser, then both ARE possible.

jenny logan
04-14-2008, 07:53 AM
I would definitely prefer to have been born female. I enjoy and am very comfortable with the cding part, but my life would have been much less conflicted were I born a gg. Not a day goes by without wanting or wondering what if I had been born female. Cding almost 24/7 is as close as I can now get, but that will change as I continue my transition to full time female.

Rachel_CDS
04-14-2008, 02:46 PM
I have frequently thought that I would have liked to have been born a girl.
However, my life would probably be totally different to what it is now, which is generally pretty good - the most wonderful wife in the world, great friends etc...
Growing up as a girl would have many different influences & experiences that I may not turn out as I hope that I would. I might end up as a single parent in a one bedroom flat living off state benefits. However, I could become a beautiful woman with a fantastic body, great husband, great career, plenty of money to do as I please etc...........................................

On second thoughts, I will stay as I am, enjoy my life as it is & enjoy my CDing.:)

vanessatevesti
04-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Although when I was little I often dreamed of being a girl, if I had the choice I would choose crossdresser. I enjoy being who I am.

The only thing I would probably change though is my birth date: I think it's much easier now for a T-Girl in her 20's to meet people, go out and enjoy herself. :rave:

In my case I didn't go out till I was 30, mostly thanks to the Internet I met people like myself, and that's when the fear to be seen in public began to disappear. I wish I had gone out in my "cheerleading days" years. :cheer:

steff9271
04-14-2008, 03:33 PM
no noubt about it Tiffany i would most definatley be a cd. i would like to be more passable than i am now though.

Ann D Bluebird
04-14-2008, 04:30 PM
If my being born a female made no difference to my parents having a further child (my little brother, who I love :hugs:) then yes, I would rather have grown up a GG.

But instead, this is where I am, so.........

Claire3
04-14-2008, 04:52 PM
The question has been asked b4.But with new members and occasional web use by others its a relevant one.Im ok with both sides of my life.I have 2b.I need my job to pay for all those monthly boring bills etc............

Fab Karen
04-14-2008, 05:01 PM
the passable answer. Some of the things that are not forced on GG's would have been nice growing up, it would have been nice to be without those stresses, but I think among other things being a CD has given me more insights & to avoid assumptions more. I suspect it gave you greater depth as well, I see more beneath the surface than some people & there's more to Tiff than meets the eye so to speak.
Love, K.

kimmy p
04-14-2008, 11:30 PM
OK, girls I know, (or I think this has been tossed around the camp fire). If you could have been born a girl, Or if you could 100% pass as a woman. Which would you choose? Would you rather go back in time and be a genetic born female. Or would you rather be a 100% Total passable Crossdresser?

I thought about it tonight, My choice would be a 100% crossdresser. I dont know why. But when I really gave it some thought, It's cool being a guy. And It's cool, (WAY COOL) enjoying my female side.

XOXO Tiffany

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff27/cdtiffany/tiffanybridalshoot2-16-082262.jpg

myspace.com/cdtiffany9
Tiffanytime.net

For me it's 100% passable crossdresser. If I was entering the fantasy realm I'd even wish for breasts that would adjust from flat muscular pecs to DD's at will. :daydreaming: But over all as a Genetic Male I do not miss monthly cycles and the mood swings that they bring. I don't miss the cruel games that women play with each other (face it girls You do). And most of all..... I LOVE being able to urinate standing up, anywhere, anytime. It's the single biggest advantage to having a built in hose.:devil:

baby beluga
04-15-2008, 02:05 AM
Born a girl. The 100% passable doesn't mean anything to me because I'd be hot anyways.

carolinewalker_2000
04-15-2008, 02:13 AM
It has to be a 100% passable crossdresser. The only other thing I would want to change is for my partner to be totally comfortable with me in both male and female mode.

Joanne f
04-15-2008, 04:24 AM
I would have to go for the real thing as it is what is on the inside that is more important to me than looks, how can you possibly know that it is like to be a female unless you are one, and these days a gg can do all the things that a man can do , and if you still liked females i see no problem there ether.

joanne

ReginaS
04-18-2008, 12:51 AM
100% passable CD. Of course the fantasy is to be able to *totally* transform into a woman and back...though I wonder if I would come back
:eek:

RachelVTTV
05-26-2008, 01:47 PM
I have to side with the 100% passible. There are benifits to being a guy when I want to and letting my fem side out when I want to. Almost the best of both worlds.

Tomara
05-26-2008, 02:39 PM
I would also like to be 100% passable , but I like my male side and enjoy both sides of my personality , I think there are good and bad points to both genders . I guess we can all fantacize about what ever we want to be !:heehee: Tomara

Jessicainme
05-26-2008, 02:49 PM
100% Gg

frenchie
05-26-2008, 03:07 PM
Yep crossdressing is the best I wouldn't want to be a girl,I like being a bloke too much and being married to my wife,but being awoman every now and again is great ,glad my wife likes it too .....Gina

Toni_Lynn
05-26-2008, 03:10 PM
I guess I'm going to answer this in a rather odd way that really doesn't answer the question.

I'll back it up that magic moment the X's and Y's are steaming toward that other X.

If the Y should win -- yep -- a crossdresser. I'd want my body to look a bit different, shall we say, more girl-shaped, but a crossdresser nonetheless

If the X should win -- I'd be a tomboy the whole way. A kinda cutesy looking one. Hmm -- Maybe when dressed as a girl I'd look like a boy in a dress. Who knows -- I may even try crossdressing as aboy. I'd be into soccer and all that as a teen, but know when to be a girl.

Its odd that I'd be a tomboy since I have no inclinations toward sports or anything like that now. Its just that I feel sometimes -- deep seated guilt here -- that I'd have been a better boy if I had been born a girl! :daydreaming:

Oh well -- all in all I turned out okay though. So I won't complain - too much!

Toni-Lynn

Karren H
05-26-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm happy with how things turned out for me... Best of both genders..... It would be nice if i had a few less wrinkles!!!

jessicacd43
05-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Go back in time and born female

Laura_Stephens
05-26-2008, 03:32 PM
I would have preferred that God gave me a female body in addition to the female brain he already gave me. GG all the way for me.

Alys
05-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Well..being quite passable now and still not quite being where I want to be, I'd have to take the stance of being a woman. However!~ if that were to mean that I would lose all my life experiences and friends, then most certainly not. I wouldn't change a thing to put any of that at risk :3

Kelly Greene
05-26-2008, 04:04 PM
I would prefer to pass 100%.

Maby in the after life I will be able to choose to be female, but for now being male is all I know and I don't wish to change the person I havw become.

Nikki K
05-26-2008, 04:27 PM
This should have been a poll; the stats would have been interesting.

For me; born a girl, without doubt. I realise there's pros and cons for both but to me I always see the girls having way more fun than the guys. Girls stuff has always been way more appealing than the macho guys stuff.

So yes; zap me back and allow me to be born again.

Nikki

carolinewalker_2000
05-26-2008, 04:45 PM
I'll settle for being a crossdresser. i just wish I could go back a few decades and enjoy the experience of aging in both genders!

imarocker2
05-26-2008, 09:23 PM
How I wish I could go back in time to that meeting with the cosmic forces where it was decided that I would be male in this life. I would tell them that they made a huge mistake and stuck a female brain in a male and to make sure the body matches the brain. This thing has caused me much heartache and several relationships.

Perhaps we are all victims of bad karma from a past life :evilbegon

melisss2u
05-26-2008, 09:30 PM
100% Passable CD

ReginaS
05-26-2008, 11:22 PM
Passable CD...is changing back and fourth an option?

Alex!
05-27-2008, 09:34 AM
I have absolutely no desire to be a woman, and would take a pill to make my crossdressing urge go away in a heartbeat.

KimberlyCA
05-28-2008, 01:32 AM
I would love to be 100% female.:)

Alana65
05-28-2008, 08:02 AM
GG for me.

Lara Smith
06-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Had I been born a GG that would have been great. I wasn't. I was born a creature who loved being both male and female. The range of options this provided me was incredible. Has it been a burden, have I wished it were different, have I wished I was just a normal guy? Yes! Would I change it? No. My wife can wear a pretty pair of panties and feel sexy. I can wear a pretty pair of panties and be turned on beyond belief. I can experience them in ways she not only can't, but can't comprehend because she wasn't
born a man who loves being a girl because of its sensuality. The physical parts of her body that respond to tactile sensations are not exposed the way that that males parts are. It isn't possible for her to experience a pair of silky nylon panties the way that I can. She is 'cheated" in this respect. We get far more out of it than they do!

I enjoy my guy self, I like my guy in girl clothes self, and I like the fantasy lesbian me. I don’t have to put up with the misery of a menstrual cycle or menopause. I don’t have to experience being expected to look pretty and womanly everyday. When you stop and think about it, maybe that’s why CDs piss women off so much. Some are so pretty and sexy, that not only can’t women compete with other women; they can’t compete with men dressed as women. And no mater how powerful and sexy a draw they can be to both men and women, they will never experience what we do out of emulating them. All of which gives me an idea for a couple of new threads.

Sarah Welch
06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
I feel I am female just not 100%, wish I could go back and get the rest of the right parts. :daydreaming:

dakota_ann69
06-04-2008, 02:47 AM
100% total me, happy with who I am and have no desire to change!!

fempsyche
06-04-2008, 09:21 AM
I for some reason want to say I would choose to have been born a girl, but I love being a guy to, wow, difficult question to answer. I love my son to much to want to change anything in my past that led to him. SO... I would have to say 100% crossdresser.

Anessa

VirginiaX23
06-04-2008, 10:47 AM
This is a tough question in as I now have a wife and kids that I adore and if I had been born a gg I wouldn't have that...I also would not have to answer this question as I would not be me, I would be a woman living a woman's life. Now if I could be magically transformed into a gg tomorrow with my brain, life and experiences in tact, I would still have a tough time with the question. I love my wife and I love being her husband. Yet there is a part of me that would have to know if, by being a "real girl," I would be happy in a way that I currently am not because I have such a longing to know what it is to truly be female.

Sadly, I would turn down the invitation and remain a cd. My family is too big a part of me to abandon on a selfish quest for personal experience. Plus, there are some parts of being a woman I am glad to not have to experience.

maggiecdva
06-04-2008, 10:52 AM
That's good question - Sometimes I would rather be a genetic girl. But it is really neat to be able to switch between the male and female roles. It's like having a sister living with you all the time.
hugs - maggie

Chrisacd
06-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Passable CD, I think even If i was a GG I would still be attracted to GG.

Jilmac
06-04-2008, 11:28 AM
In 47 years of crossdressing, I have weighed the advantages and disadvantages of being a genetic female and still haven't come to a definite conclusion. I know being 100% passable would be the ultimate experience in crossdressing, but for me part of the fun is being read and still being treated as a lady.:battingeyelashes:

I have often fantasized about being a gg but then reality takes hold and reasoning becomes foremost. As a genetic girl growing up in the 50's I would have been subjected to all the rules and expectations of the times. Don't forget this was before the sexual revolution or women's lib, and females for the most part, were still considered second to males. GG's have come a long way since then and that's a good thing.

I'm satisfied the way my life has turned out as a crossdressing male but if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'd love to come back as a girl and live my life in a female body and mind. Luv and :hugs: Jill

barfra
06-04-2008, 10:05 PM
100% Crossdresser

Pamela Julie
06-05-2008, 12:20 AM
If I could go back in time and start over I would choose to be a gg. I am female in mind, soul, and emotions, and would like my body to match. Second choice would be to change my mind, soul, and emotions to male and keep my current body. Third choice would be 100% passable mtf of ftm. Fourth choice, I am living it now, 50% passable in the dark at a distance, if I don't speak.

Pamela:)

maid phylis
06-05-2008, 02:35 PM
i also have read all the responces to this question.if i could go back intime my wish would be that i would have started dressing earlier but at that time there was no internet and the word crossdresser wasnt even made yet.i never knew what i was only when i was in the navy did the words gay and lesbian start to surface.and of course some times i wish i would have born a girl but thats show business. love phylisanne:love:

Leslie Foxx
06-05-2008, 02:42 PM
I joined the Navy because the tops were called "blouses." Giggle!

Bootsiegalore
06-05-2008, 03:09 PM

I agree. I like being girly when I want to but still like being a guy for work. It would be like, the best of both worlds.

Tara

I agree. I like being girly when I want to but still like being a guy for work. It would be like, the best of both worlds.

Tara

christinac
06-05-2008, 03:31 PM
That's a hard question because I would love to be able to live full time as a woman, but I honestly can't say I would want to go back to day one and start over either. I'd have to say Total passable Crossdresser atleast for now. Opinion subject to change ofcourse.

mollytyler
06-05-2008, 03:54 PM
No question about it for me....be born a GG if I had a say in the original plans....living it now and wish I had all those years back as a GG

Donna Michelle
06-05-2008, 04:04 PM
110% born GG.. I feel that is what should have been anyway.. Although it has been a great ride so far!

Some of the gurls here agree with us. I always wanted to be a girl AND be with a girl. I would be a lesbian. I hate men, but since I like women, I do that part for them. My late wife said she thought I would miss my joystick, but I think she is the one that would have missed it.

I look at my wife and wish that I had those parts. It annoys her when I say it while we are having sex. That kinda hurts the mood for her, but I am so jealous of her body! She knows I would rather be a woman, but we don't have the money to change that and gay/lesbian could not be married in the United States.

She and I believe gays should be allowed to be married. If that was allowed, we could still be together (if she would choose to be with me). She is NOT sexually interested in women, but I don't know what she sees in me either way! I am not very attractive sexually. It really shows that she only cares about what's inside. But when it comes to sex, she has only ever been with me (as a male) and that is how she wants it to stay.

If I was not married and I had the money, I would get the sex change! If only my outside matched my inside. I would be so beautiful! I was reading about a scientist that took the head of one monkey onto the head of another monkey. It worked! But they won't let him experiment on humans. Too bad. I would kill for a woman's body! :D

DanaR
06-06-2008, 02:27 AM
I would like to be a girl, but haven't acted on it. My wife and I have been together since we were 19 and it would difficult for me to give our relationship.

EllenCD
06-06-2008, 02:20 PM
This ones a nobrainer for me. Since I prefer male lovers I should have been born a female, so I work to perfect the Feminine Mystique in all it's glory.:love:

phoebe61
06-06-2008, 03:10 PM
IF I HADE THE COICE I WOULD BE BORN A GG BUT WITH A SEXUAL PREFRENCE OF OTHER GIRLS :heehee::hugs:

Joanna:)
06-06-2008, 10:00 PM
When I was going through my teen years and getting all confused about my sexuality, I sometimes wished I'd been born a girl. However, I think what I really wanted was just to be able to be more feminine sometimes, which isn't really allowed amongst young teenage males, at least it wasn't where I lived.

I'd personally rather be able to pass 100%, but I suppose if I could do that I'd have to look more feminine than I do, and I enjoy my male side too much to want that. :)

A little while ago I would have said that it would be irrelevant to me anyway, as I just enjoy wearing the clothes for the feel of them and the thrill of doing something just a little taboo.

However, the more I dress, the more I come to realise that what I really enjoy is the freedom to be completely feminine for a little while - to be able to leave behind all the expectations society has of men and indulge the other side of my personality.

So, if I could pass 100% (Which I can't), it would be quite nice to be able to go out occasionally as a woman and see if people treated me in a different way. :)

That said, I have a wonderful SO, so I guess we could just have some nice evenings in instead :)