PDA

View Full Version : Side by side?

Wendrme
04-10-2008, 07:29 AM
I know I love to do it but I would like to know what all you girls think.
Do you enjoy getting dressed and putting on your makeup, side by side with your wife or SO, or do you prefer, and maybe she does too, that you get ready privately and then present yourself as your girly self?

I love putting on lipstick, sharing the mirror with my wife. And zipping her up and letting her fasten my bra. But maybe others want to be alone during your transfromation.

TGMarla
04-10-2008, 07:34 AM
If I did that, she's throw her perfume bottle at me. Then she'd throw all of my stuff at me, and possible throw it all out on the curb.

So it's not likely.

Ashlee
04-10-2008, 07:37 AM
If you are lucky enough to be able to do that - awesome! That however wouldn't happen in Ashlee's world.

Angie G
04-10-2008, 07:44 AM
I'm on the other side on we do it separately nether of us use makeup that often. However I do have some on as I write this. :hugs:
Angie

melissacd
04-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Some day I hope that I will have that choice.

MJ
04-10-2008, 07:58 AM
I am not that lucky

DonnaT
04-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Our bathroom's not big enough to do that. ;)

When in Vegas, we were able to put on our makeup side-by-side, when we were getting ready to go out one evening. But my wife discovered she couldn't handle it, finished quickly, and left, telling me she'd be waiting in the car.

MarciManseau
04-10-2008, 01:05 PM
I know I love to do it but I would like to know what all you girls think.
Do you enjoy getting dressed and putting on your makeup, side by side with your wife or SO, or do you prefer, and maybe she does too, that you get ready privately and then present yourself as your girly self?

I love putting on lipstick, sharing the mirror with my wife. And zipping her up and letting her fasten my bra. But maybe others want to be alone during your transfromation.

That sounds like Julie and me, shoulder to shoulder in front of the mirror, and giving advice on what looks best with what.

Hugs, Marci

paulaluvssz8
04-10-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm not that lucky myself. Hopefully one day we can. But I'm not going to push it. Getting dressed by myself will work for me right now. Lucky thing...:daydreaming:

Phoebe Reece
04-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Sometimes my wife and I are doing makeup side by side. It doesn't happen all that often as she rarely goes out with me when I am dressed femme. She is often in the bedroom when I am getting ready though so she regularly sees all stages of my transformation.

Melanie R
04-10-2008, 04:39 PM
I enjoy dressing and putting on makeup with my wife beside me. Usually in the end I have completed makeup and getting ready before she has finished. She says that is because I have better skin and do not need much makeup.

Sandi jo
04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
We have done side by side a couple of times(we have a large master bath)but as she doesn't wear make-up usually, she will let me do mine in private

O2B Barbara
04-11-2008, 06:49 AM
I am blessed witha wife that not only accepts but also picks out my clothes at times. We usually try to coordinate the color of the panties and bra and she will also do hair, makeup, etc...