PDA

View Full Version : question?

Vanessac48
04-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Are we all just male lesbians? I kind of feel that way sometimes, attracted to only women, but love to look like one as well.

Tommie T.
04-10-2008, 08:57 AM
I have had the same thoughts.Confusion is part of this I guess-while I admit to being bi I do not want to be exclusive in my sex life,I also do not want to give up being male.The best of both worlds a bi/lesbian male crossdresser?What do you think?

joann07
04-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Oh. I'm sooo with you on that girlfriend. I am so so attracted to women, but at the same time, I just LOVE to wear what they wear. :)
Hence my signature.

Like tommie teaser, I like the fact that I have the best of both worlds. I enjoy doing my guy side of things and when I want to be a girl I'll very much doll up to the nines and do the girly things, especially shopping. :GD:
I am fortunate that my body borders between male and female so most dresses and outfits I wear fit pretty well and give me an hour glass like figure so I use very little or no padding at all.

Hugs!

Nadia-Maria
04-10-2008, 09:19 AM
"Male lesbians" , why not, but it's just another label...
And we decidedly needn't another label : CD, TV, TG, etc since we have already plenty of available labels.

I'm convinced labels may be useful, even if some people don't like them.
The most important is to agree about the precise definition of whatever label.
Problems arise when people use the labels without the same understanding of what they mean.

Kisses

Nadia

Angie G
04-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Yes that is so what I feel. :hugs:
Angie

SarahHall
04-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I go both ways wanting to be with men and women. SO list me as Bi-lesbian.

Michelle-NC
04-10-2008, 09:59 AM
I am with Sarah on that one...enjoy both...

Victoria Anne
04-10-2008, 11:05 AM
I have always kidded my wife telling her I am really a lesbian trapped in a mans body !

ChanDelle
04-10-2008, 11:36 AM
"All" is surely an exaggeration for us as a group; but it's a strange post as I, too, was wondering about this aspect of myself early this morning. I certainly feel more like a lesbian in nature than anything else. I was considering a X-dressing Lesbian as a label but that doesn't work either. So maybe a lipstick lesbian trapped in a male body is more descriptive for me. But I'm open to other labels to define myself. Keep the ideas coming!

ChanDelle

marie354
04-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Since it'll be a while before I can think about HRT or SRS, (About 4 more months.), I have had some similar thoughts about whether I'm lesbian, gay, or both.
Being genetically male, I already know how men like me act and think, as well as some others that I have met throughout my life.
Some men think of women as sex objects. There are some gentlemen left out there and they're the ones you want if you're so inclined, but they are hard to find.
They are out there though. I've been one, have known a few too, and I've met another recently as well.
I'm still reserved about which way I'll go later on, but for now I'll remain celebit. (sp?)
I try to always treat people as I would like to be treated, and that generally works. There are always going to be exceptions though in the way others will treat us. History has thought us that many, many times over. But things are changing for the better in these modern times and that is a plus.
~Sandy~

Vanessac48
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
I guess for me if I asked the question, which situation would I sign for if given the choice, I would opt for a beautiful lipstick lesbian wife, that loved the woman deep down inside of me. I think the only caveat for me would be I'd lose my male identity, because if I had that type of wife, and knew she loved the woman side of me, that's what she'd see almost all the time, if not all the time, but in the end, I think I'd flourish under those conditions, to have a woman that wanted and loved the woman in me, therefore, I would have to say, I'm truly expressing my inner-self through dressing, I'm a lesbian deep inside.

Deborah Jane
04-10-2008, 12:47 PM
I guess i,m a male lipstick lesbian too...Only attracted to GGs!!

paulaluvssz8
04-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Well for me. YES I AM. I love the thought of my wife and I dressed femm. And doing all that we can as just two girls...:daydreaming: OH to Dream....

Nicki B
04-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Surely we're all sorts of things - why would trans-folk have a different range of sexualities from any other part of the population? :strugglin

Sandi jo
04-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Yes I would consider myself a lesbian in a male body

Niya W
04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Just your average lipstick transbian here.

docrobbysherry
04-10-2008, 09:20 PM
My ex has become a lipstick lesbo. All her "girlfriends" look more masculine than me! (I mean "Robert", not "Sherry".) Sherry's hotter than my ex is now!

victoriamwilliams1
04-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Same feeling here 100% loving women mainly my S.O.

Now while dress at times I do wonder what it would be like to be on a date with a male who is not touchy.I met an admirer once and he was to touchy and I wasn't comfortable at all so I made up an story nd left after 5 minutes he begged for a kiss to and I gave in and the image stayed with me for about a year and going back I wanted to sock the man for that kiss!

Vicky_Scot
04-11-2008, 03:53 AM
I have always kidded my wife telling her I am really a lesbian trapped in a mans body !

I tell my wife the exact same Victoria.

Must be something in the name..........:heehee:

Xx Vicky xX

Corsetted Nikki
04-11-2008, 06:20 AM
Absolutely.

I have told people for years I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Lipstick all the way.

Yvonne York
05-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Think that is the best description. I love being dressed as a girl, and love making love with my GG with both of us in sexy clothes. In my book that makes me a lesbian in a male body. I'm cool with that.

amaleinaskirt
05-05-2008, 01:12 PM
I wear skirts as a male with my male shirts and with out make up cause I just want to be equal in fashion . If females can wear male pants and shirts why can't us males wear skirts. I do pantyhose about 24/7 for the great support on my legs (just as females) us males have legs to.

Ruth
05-05-2008, 03:16 PM
I feel there is a mistake running right through this thread. OK, I'm sure you mean no disrespect to the lesbian community, but I feel you are taking liberties with the idea of the lesbian as a person and as a sexuality.
I notice no GGs have contributed and they probably think it's just a load of men blasting off about something they know nothing about.

adelle
05-05-2008, 03:16 PM
yes me 2 have to agree bi-lesbo here