PDA

View Full Version : Dressed full time or part time

Jennifer Marie P.
04-10-2008, 12:42 PM
How many of you girls get dressed all day or just for a few hours or just on weekends. I stay dressed sometimes for three days straight and mostly on weekends.

danielle_from_cal
04-10-2008, 06:41 PM
I have stayed dressed for lengthy periods of time. Unfortunately it gets to be almost like work because I had to shave a couple of times a day and re-do my makeup so often. I really prefer to just get dressed for about three or four hours, then wash it all off and do it again the next day. (Only because that is the practical length of time. If my facial hair quit growing, and if I had a really feminine face without makeup, I would dress as a woman all the time.)

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-10-2008, 06:54 PM
i wear my pantyhose with shorts to work every day :D

jennifer41356
04-10-2008, 08:03 PM
How many of you girls get dressed all day or just for a few hours or just on weekends. I stay dressed sometimes for three days straight and mostly on weekends.

:werd::yt::Party2:

Angie G
04-10-2008, 08:25 PM
I give the weekends to my wife to have her husband. So I Get to dress part time 5 Days a week Ion vacation this week so I getting a little more time in as Angie I've been fully dressed with mack up For 28 hours And will most likely go about 12 more. Be for I'll need to wash the makeup off. buy I'll have my panties till Monday morning :hugs:
Angie

linnea
04-10-2008, 10:16 PM
I almost always wear something feminine; usually it's just panties. When I have a chance to dress fully, it is usually possible for me to do so for a couple of days. That's what I do when I can.

victoriamwilliams1
04-10-2008, 11:13 PM
On some weekends I get about 8-10 hours in and I usually start getting ready at about 3 am and leave home at about 4 am find a safe area and wait until 6am or 7am and play the going to work woman role.

dominique
04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
I dress 3-4 hours 5 days a week. Love to do it longer but circumstances prevent me doing it.

tamarav
04-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I now work daily dressed, as a hair stylist and makeup artist. It is a thrill to dress every day and most weekends too. My spouse is very accepting and often goes to dinner with me dressed after my work.

It is much more enjoyable working dressed and the excitment has not worn off. The daily stuff of working with bickering girls and bitchy people is the same no matter how you dress....

Not to gloat, but all of the attached pictures are of me at work, in one form or another.

Your sis,

Tami

Eileen
04-11-2008, 10:05 AM
For years it was part time for me. Now I am f/t and never been happier. Will be looking into electrolysis, as has been said having a 5 oclock shadow is a real downer.

Eileen

nikki47
04-11-2008, 10:08 AM
It varies for me sometimes it's three weeks,but this week i spent 5 hours wednesday all dressed and made up,and this afternoon just dressed in a blouse,skirt,stockings and high heels for 2 hours.Now i'm on a downer because my son is due home from school. :sad:Ah well.

Nikki

MJ
04-11-2008, 10:18 AM
i know i am cheating .. 24 /7/ 365 :tongueout

KathrynCleve
04-11-2008, 12:13 PM
In Los Angeles, from 2000-2002, I was dressed all day every day because I was living as a woman. I even worked as the "office girl" in a drywall company. These days, I dress 7a to 7p Monday thru Friday.

Paula G
04-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I'll dress for a few hours when I'm home for the evening and have time to myself.

The longest I had been dressed was for a weekend, when my wife was out of town and I didn't have to go anywhere. That was a good weekend for me!

jex111
04-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Hi
I get to dress futt time for two week stints a few times ayear. I find that it takes a day to get into the riole and then feel great for the duration and am able to pass freely as Jan. Now I am confident enough to use hairdressers, clothe stores, and beauty shops with no need for any explanation
Jan

vivianann
04-12-2008, 12:39 AM
I dress part time for now, usually 5 to 6 hrs at a time almost every day. I am enfemme sunday afternoon and evening, and I am enfemme all day saturday once a month. I hope to be enfemme almost full time in the future.

tia_chavez
04-12-2008, 12:50 AM
I am able to dress rarely these days due to constraints.... I am happy for those who are able to do for days or even hours daily.... :daydreaming:

Amanda_Robinson
04-12-2008, 03:15 AM
I do not dress up every day. It comes and goes in streaks. But when I do it is only for an evening at a time. I have never been dressed up in the daytime.:battingeyelashes:

~Amanda

RikkiOfLA
04-12-2008, 03:18 AM
I have been full-time for about 10 years now. I love it! My last time dressed male was at my late first wife's funeral, at her request. It was actually hard to get into the part of acting like a man for a few hours. I remarried a few months after her death, and my second wife has actually asked me never to dress male again. I had no difficulty complying with her request.

Rikki

RobynB
04-12-2008, 05:57 AM
I'm lucky if I get to dress a couple of hours twice a week.

Carol A
04-12-2008, 06:46 AM
I get to dress everyday for about 6 hrs. while the Grandson is in school. I give my wife her husband on the weekends. Now I did get to dress full time for 5 days while the wife was in Germany and after a while it just became to much work putting on and taking off makeup. Then going out everyday wearing heels,I still don't know how women can wear heels all day at work and then go out of an evening in heels also. :daydreaming:

Deborah Jane
04-12-2008, 07:07 AM
I dress most evenings for about 6 hours and all day Saturdays if the weather is too bad for me to work on my cars.

samantha48328
04-12-2008, 07:09 AM
I wear a highty 99% of the time to bed and in the morning I make the coffee and go out to the paper box and get the paper. During the day I will sometimes dress fem to work around the house(electrical, plumbing, whatever needs fixing). In the evening I dress nice 99% of the time. We sometimes go for a ride while I'm fully dressed and may go to a drive thru for a bit to eat. I feel really great dressed fem. Once while out I had to get gas for the car so I did. Felt great!

Mirani
04-12-2008, 08:34 AM
All weekend, every weekend. Most evenings, occasionally at work.

BUT - what a pain having to shave and re-do my makeup 3 times a day. Tho' thanks to my SO who has guided me into a more realistic experience of "womanhood" .. I dont do a "full makeup" unless its a "going out" night. Most of the time my makeup is limited to a bit of mascara and lippy (no longer always red lol) .. and a tinted moisturiser. However, I always have my nails done in Mirani mode and wear a clear polish in guy mode.
I have never felt so at ease with life and at peace with the world.

I am blessed to have an awesome partner who "enjoys" Mirani, and a staff in my company who have embraced me totally into their circle, including a hen night and the offer of going to a wedding.
The hen night was so funny and fun. I declined to go to the wedding as Mirani as I was fearful of it being "the wedding the trannie went to" rather than the bride's day.

RitaCD
04-12-2008, 09:22 AM
It's every day for me but not full time. As soon as I get in from work it's off with the male and on with the female clothes. Sometimes just a pair of jeans and cute top. On weekends it is usually all day Saturday or Sunday. I have had a few three day weekends when I stayed en femme the entire weekend.

SarahHall
04-12-2008, 10:03 AM
I don't often get to dress full time, but there have been opportunities where I was able to dress for 3 or for days straight and even paint my fingernails.

bridget thronton
04-14-2008, 10:46 PM
6 to 12 hours most days

amandamichelle
04-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi this is an update for got a job which can be found in the out and about section. Anyway for those who cant access that section or havent read it I am from the UK near Manchester and recently applied for a part time job working as a waitress in a hotel restaurant and was offered the job and tonight is my first night working as Amanda. It is now 6.30 and I have just finished getting ready due to start at 7.30 and am very nervous but also very hyper. My hair is pinned up and back and I am wearing a Knee leghth black skirt barely black tights and a white blouse in other words the standard uniform for a restaurant, anyway got to go now wish me luck

JoAnnDallas
04-15-2008, 12:58 PM
When I first came to Dallas, TX, I stayed with my older sister. While she was at work and I did not have a job interview scheduled, I would get all dressed up including polishing my fingure and toe nails. This went on for about 4 months until the house sold in WV and wife came to Dallas. I was even able at times to wear a pair of ladies slacks, a ladies t-shirt, and ladies shoes in the evening and on weekends and neither my sister, neices, or grandneices noticed.

Tammy298
04-15-2008, 06:08 PM
For me it's underdressing. Other than the 24/7 panties, I underdress with stocking and garter belt on the weekends and occasional in the evening during the week.
With a child at home and another one who vists occasionally, full dressing isn't an option unless wife and I go on a trip which doesn't seem to happen often enough!:sad:

Ayame
04-15-2008, 09:35 PM
I have no urge to dress full time only part time.

Rachel Morley
04-15-2008, 09:48 PM
I dress about 3 (sometimes 4) times a week, mostly for about 4 to 6 hours hours each time and always go out on weekends. If we ever go away for a weekend mini vacation I always dress 24/7 during that time. The longest I've been dressed non-stop was 6 days straight. :)

Syndi
04-17-2008, 01:56 PM
It depends because I live at home.Some times I try wearing girl's jeans with one of my guy shirts even if someone is home.My mom does not know about Syndi and I don't think she know what I am wearing is feminine.I also wear panties everyday.

J-Girl
04-17-2008, 02:14 PM
I don't often get to dress full time, but there have been opportunities where I was able to dress for 3 or for days straight and even paint my fingernails.

Same here. I was working out of town for a while and could only underdress, but then there would be that long week end and it was Jen’s time. At times when I would get my courage up I would go down the hall in apartment building to do laundry. The halls had carpeting so no one would hear my heels. The only problem is it made the 3 day weekend very short!

vanessatevesti
04-17-2008, 05:40 PM
I used to dress about 3 days a week (mostly in the evening getting ready for a night out) but since I got married I only dress when I have an opportunity and that comes about once every 2 months.
My longest non-stop totally en femme was 4 days.

Julie York
04-17-2008, 05:45 PM
I dress for up to 40 minutes at a time.......If I'm in the mood.

And fully, twice a year.

:D

VeronicaH
04-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Every day. All day unless I go out. Still in the closet. :sad: I am lucky to have an accepting wife.

stefcd1
04-17-2008, 10:38 PM
About 95% of the time, as soon as I get in from work, it's off with the icky guy clothes and into a skirt/blouse/hose/ heels. The longest I have spent as a female is a 3 day weekend and I loved it. I would like to take a 2 week vacation and be a girly girl the whole time.

Stef

Ibuki_Warpetal
04-17-2008, 10:44 PM
I am very slowly replacing all of my male clothes with feminine counterparts (breaking in some sneakers (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/|Z|Ryuken/Zken%20pics/ThuAp17008.jpg) right now). There are a few males items that I just can not part with, but I rarely wear those anyway. I'm going for 24/7. Again, this isn't a compulsion for me, it's an expression of me. The only time I don't wear chicks gear is when I might get dirty, then goes on appropriate yet expendable guy clothes.

crusadergirl
04-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Part time is all i can do for now. Plus i don't want to scare ppl away.

lusciouslisalips
04-18-2008, 04:18 AM
When I first came to Dallas, TX, I stayed with my older sister. While she was at work and I did not have a job interview scheduled, I would get all dressed up including polishing my fingure and toe nails. This went on for about 4 months until the house sold in WV and wife came to Dallas. I was even able at times to wear a pair of ladies slacks, a ladies t-shirt, and ladies shoes in the evening and on weekends and neither my sister, neices, or grandneices noticed.

far too sophisticated and intelligent not to say anything---i had a similar experience moving from St. Louis to Washington many years ago and it was wonderful while i lasted..........kisses, lisa

lusciouslisalips
04-18-2008, 04:22 AM
I wear a highty 99% of the time to bed and in the morning I make the coffee and go out to the paper box and get the paper. During the day I will sometimes dress fem to work around the house(electrical, plumbing, whatever needs fixing). In the evening I dress nice 99% of the time. We sometimes go for a ride while I'm fully dressed and may go to a drive thru for a bit to eat. I feel really great dressed fem. Once while out I had to get gas for the car so I did. Felt great!

successes my dear----ohhhhhhhhh, if that lifestyle could only be mine, sighhhhhhh..................kisses, lisa