PDA

View Full Version : What job?

Deborah Jane
04-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Hiya girls
If you could go to work as your femme self what job would you like to do?

I would like to either be an Air Hostess [traveling the world in lovely uniforms]
or a barmaid [i,ve already got the clothes for it]

shalini_ukunge
04-10-2008, 02:50 PM
CEO of a company. Would LOVE to be able to go to work everyday in elegant sarees or skirt suits.

Shalini

KellyCD
04-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I would like to be a programmer at either SCEA or UbiSoft, I'm a big nerd so I would like to do something with computers. Being dressed as kelly would just make it way more comfortable for me mentally.

But if I couldn't do that then being a sales associate at VS or fredricks or maybe working at a bank or something like that would suit me as well.

And the bad girl in me wouldn't mind being a dancer....:o

MentalMercury
04-10-2008, 03:22 PM
So when Assassin's Creed 2 comes out and I see a bonus harem girl costume for Altaïr I'll know who's responsible for that one KellyCD, =p.

Amy Hepker
04-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Deborah, Hooters is always hiring. I just thought you would fit right in there. As for me, I would like to work in an office somewhere, but I want to be able to make the big money. Maybe a manager or simular.

Deborah Jane
04-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Deborah, Hooters is always hiring. I just thought you would fit right in there. As for me, I would like to work in an office somewhere, but I want to be able to make the big money. Maybe a manager or simular.

I,d love to work at Hooters Amy, but we don,t have em in England:sad:

Eugenie
04-10-2008, 05:08 PM

I think that I'd like to have the same job I had when I was working as a man... A job that gave me plenty opportunities to travel and meet people.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Jenny J
04-10-2008, 05:12 PM
I think I would have liked to be the receptionist at Inatech but it burned down. My second choice would be a waitress at Chotchkies. Everyone there seems to be having fun provided you had plenty of flair.

Jen

MJ
04-10-2008, 05:12 PM
my dream job a super model /playboy play mate :D.. were are my lottery numbers when i need them...

TracyH
04-10-2008, 05:29 PM
So when Assassin's Creed 2 comes out and I see a bonus harem girl costume for Altaïr I'll know who's responsible for that one KellyCD, =p.

I played all the way through Fable once wearing the dress.

renee k
04-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Hiya girls

I would like to either be an Air Hostess [traveling the world in lovely uniforms]
or a barmaid [i,ve already got the clothes for it]

Hi Deborah,

I hate to burst your bubble, But being an Air Hostess or Flight attendant as the occupation is known here in the states is the last thing I would do if I could as my femme self. Having an occupation that gives me a first hand view of their
life. Rude passengers, low wages, long hours. Working the back side of the clock. Days off being canceled. Working holidays. Having minimum time off ( 9 to 12 hours ) In those beautiful places of the world. And minimum wages.

OH MY GOD, I'm talking about my occupation as well! I'd rather be a business woman. At least I'd be home once in awhile!!

Huggs, Renee

Angie G
04-10-2008, 08:31 PM
I've always worked in a Plant Is there a opening for Plant ****. :hugs:
Angie

Melanie R
04-10-2008, 09:16 PM
I have been retired for several years but today was talking with my wife about possibly going back to work as Melanie. I have so many feminine outfits that beg to be worn out in public. Since I was CEO when I retired early I would like a position where I would be the top administrative assistant to a female or male CEO of a company. I remember several years ago when a TG friend decided that she would transition and began living full time as a female. Within two years she ended up as the top administrative assistant to the CEO of one of the largest companies in the world. Well I can dream the same thing could happen to me.

Jilmac
04-10-2008, 09:52 PM
My dream job en femme would be working in the lingerie department of a major department store chain and helping the ladies with bra fittings.
TeeHee :battingeyelashes: Luv and :hugs: Jill

linnea
04-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I think that I'd like to have the same job I had when I was working as a man... A job that gave me plenty opportunities to travel and meet people.

:hugs:
Eugenie

I agree with Eugenie: I would like to have a job very much like the one I have because it has given me great satisfaction. It does not include much travel, but it does involve meeting and working with lots of people of many different backgrounds and interests.
I would like to be a teacher, probably in a college somewhere. Another possibility for me would be to work in a personnel department, especially to manage one.

Joy Carter
04-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Since were dreaming here. I'd like to be a rich spoiled brat. With horses I could take my frustration out on. (Oh, tight riding pants and a riding crop) A very fast Dodge Viper.(Black and red, with six hundred horse power) And a boy friend I could treat like a whipping boy.:heehee: ("On Your Knees Charles !") HeHeHe

trannie T
04-10-2008, 10:57 PM
I'd like to do exactly what I'm doing now, retired.

MentalMercury
04-10-2008, 10:57 PM
You would beat the horses? =(

victoriamwilliams1
04-10-2008, 11:02 PM
5. Work in a nice retail envoirement
4. Administrator
3. Model
2. Sales manager
1. The CEO boss lady.

bridget thronton
04-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I agree being a software developer for a game company would be a great job

Kristen Marie
04-10-2008, 11:08 PM
A tax attorney so I can wear great outfits with pearls....and spend lots of money looking great!

TracyH
04-10-2008, 11:19 PM

Only if they make high pitched shrieking noises.

Joy Carter
04-10-2008, 11:19 PM

Why do you think I would beat a horse ????????

Talk to some chicks who ride. They will tell you about a certain satisfaction, that females get when they ride. Or so one told me.

Andrea85
04-10-2008, 11:32 PM
I'd do what I do now. Ironworker all the way. There's nothing like walking a foot wide piece of steel 200-300 feet off the ground. And getting to travel just about every where. Whats not to like?

April

ReineD
04-10-2008, 11:50 PM
:laughing: :rofl: Mercury, I'm so glad you're here! It's great to have your point of view. I have a feeling that your generation will do more to advance society's acceptance of TGism than anything we've seen so far. The facility with which you and others your age accept yourselves and others is impressive!

P.S. I have sons your age and a little younger who I enjoy very much!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(So as not to be off topic, I'll say that I would LOVE to be an artist!)

Farrah
04-11-2008, 01:02 AM
I would like to be a teacher. Since thats my real job.

Deborah_UK
04-11-2008, 01:17 AM

Yes we do, there's a Hooters in Nottingham, and no I'vce never been in there.

as to the topic - despite renee's post - my dream job is as a flight attendant (they don't like the word air hostess any more!) and I already have a choice of employer (if I can use their old uniforms) I have both a British Midland uniform and a British Airways uniform.

Amanda_Robinson
04-11-2008, 02:56 AM
I think I would be something creative like a newspaper columnist, not a reporter though.

Joy Carter
04-11-2008, 04:43 AM

:dh: But they do here. LoL

me2
04-11-2008, 05:09 AM
I’m a cabinet maker and would love to frolic around my shop in a cute short skirt and a nice top with my hair down. And if it got a little to hot in the shop maybe I could slip my panties down and put them in my deck drawer for the rest of the day and cool down a little:daydreaming:

I can be such an oddball sometimes:o

PS: although I can be petty sometimes I ment "Pretty wood worker" }:o)

Raychel
04-11-2008, 05:30 AM
I would be a retail assistant at Dress Barn, Sears Ladies Dept, or JC Penneys Ladies Dept.

Then again, I just found this on AOL Jobs. Looks like I could get a $10,000 raise in the job that I have right now.

Because so few women work as automotive service technicians and mechanics, those who do are “pioneers,” Farrell says, “and whenever people break traditional roles, the people who do the role-breaking tend to be highly motivated and good … They make more because they are so good, and because people like going to a woman because it’s a novelty.” In these positions, women earn median pay of $40,664; the median for men is $31,460.

Deborah Jane
04-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Wow, a good selection of answers!!
It would seem that even being able to go to work "en femme" we would still all come from differant walks of life, the same as we do already!!
There are also quite a few other jobs posted here i,d like to try, as well as my original choices.

MWCMDarlene
04-11-2008, 12:53 PM
I would love to do what I currently do now dressed, but that ain't happenin', so I would choose to be a CPA. I love crunching numbers. I'd do it now if you didn't have to have a degree. Too much money to go back to school right now.

shalini_ukunge
04-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi,

In my current job, I did manage one day to have a "dressed in the office" occasion. My usual attire is to work IF I dont have a meeting or client visit includes the three basic underdressing clothes of bra, panties and pantyhose, plus girls jeans, and girls shirt, that looks like a guys shirt, but button on the left, and have darts for the bust. Amazing as it sounds, no one has ever found that out yet, because my demeanour otherwise is very manly.

A few of my GG friends (and their SOs) know that I am a CD and are very supportive. One day, two of them had an appointment to meet me at work, to get some contracts in order, about an hours work. As soon as these GGs came, I asked my secretary to hold all other visitors, and quickly changed into a short, above the knee skirt, and slipped on pair of pumps. (I had pre-planned this :D ). The rest of me was already enfemme, (no wig, makeup or boobs though) so for about an hour after that, I was actually enfemme in my office.

I do wish I could repeat it, maybe I will when an opportunity comes up. My wish is a saree sometime in the future...

Shalini

Hermione Simpson
04-11-2008, 01:08 PM
a beauty therapist catering for other CD's

KellyCD
04-11-2008, 01:28 PM

You know it!:)

Funny thing is I was playing Assassin's Creed right before I read your post.

KateSpade83
04-11-2008, 07:35 PM
I'd do any good paying job where I can work in a skirt suit!

cindybarnes
04-11-2008, 08:01 PM
I always wanted to be a weather lady,, a cute one so nobody would care when the predictions were wrong :)
Hairdresser would be my second choice
Cindy

Corsetted Nikki
04-11-2008, 08:05 PM
I'd imagine a Burlesque Dancer would be a lot fun.

Deborah Jane
04-12-2008, 04:25 AM
Such a variety of good career choices..I was expecting more jobs like this...

Something else i,d like to try!!

Tammy298
04-12-2008, 05:04 AM
If I could really pass as a woman, a CEO or president of a women's clothing firm, preferably one that has lingerie.
Vickies would do. The first thing I would do is have them expand there range of sizes to fit some of the not so slender ladies, and some of us that may not fit into some of their offerings.
Oh, there would be so many things I'd like to work in a place like that!:D

Rachel Newark
04-12-2008, 05:30 AM

There's one in Nottingham :) and I think there are a few others

http://www.hooters-uk.com/

RobynB
04-12-2008, 05:39 AM
I would like to be a flight attendant. I'm already use to the long hours, no days off and crummy schedule.

tammysuetv
04-12-2008, 08:34 AM
I think I would want to be either a Flight Attendant or Lawyer.

TGMarla
04-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Let's see, what would pay well, and still allow me to wear pretty dresses, skirts, and suits as I please? Hmmm.......

Big time corporate executive, or ambassador to some foreign country (preferably not in the middle east!), or maybe a retired Powerball winner. :D

Supermodel?

nikki47
04-12-2008, 09:25 AM
I would like to work in a department store in the makeup section,being able to sample the new products would be heaven.

Nikki

MJ
04-12-2008, 09:52 AM

what is a Burlesque Dancer

tamarav
04-12-2008, 09:54 AM
I would love to work with hair and makeup and be creative and with a bunch of similar girls.

Oh wait, I already played this game and I am doing it now!!

Hairstylist, makeup artist, wig stylist, fancy dresser and all

and just in case you have missed any of my pictures at work...

Tami

Deborah Jane
04-12-2008, 09:55 AM
I would love to work with hair and makeup and be creative and with a bunch of similar girls.

Oh wait, I already played this game and I am doing it now!!

Hairstylist, makeup artist, wig stylist, fancy dresser and all

and just in case you have missed any of my pictures at work...

Tami

Gissa job...Please:love:

vivianann
04-12-2008, 12:37 PM
1st choice exec. secretary where I would wear a skirt suit. 2nd choice I love waitress uniform dresses with flare, it would be a waitress. 3rd choice , Maid for a wealthy business woman, I love maids dresses that are knee length.

Melanie R
04-12-2008, 12:49 PM
I would like to be a flight attendant. I'm already use to the long hours, no days off and crummy schedule.

Robyn,

I think you would be a great flight attendant. You certainly looked great at Halloween in the uniform you were wearing. Southwest might hire you. You would look better than many of the genetic female flight attendants I have seen on flights recently!

Hugs,

Your sister Melanie