PDA

View Full Version : How often do you go out

Niya W
04-10-2008, 04:33 PM
How often do you go out??

Eugenie
04-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Not often enough... :heehee:

In fact the frequency is very irregular... I only go out when I am traveling away from my hometown. And this depends upon my activities schedule.

I would say that on average, over the year, I go out about once every two month.

:hugs:
Eugenie

TracyH
04-10-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm pretty irregular too. But do the days when I only wear one item of female clothing count? Because sometimes (most of the time) I don't even bother to dress up all the way.

Option one: less than once a week
Option two: Every day.

Maria2004
04-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Like Eugenie I have to wait until I'm out of town, so maybe once every 3 months or so. After my wife retires in a couple years I can start going out locally again, it'll probably be once a week or 2.

slamddoger
04-10-2008, 05:11 PM
maybe once month

Nicole Erin
04-10-2008, 05:40 PM
I would say that on average, over the year, I go out about once every two month.
:hugs:
Eugenie

About my average.
I guess in a perfect world it would be more like 2 times a week for me.

joann07
04-10-2008, 05:47 PM
My frequency also varies. Normally, I'm out approximately 4 or 5 times a month, but throughout February and half of March, I was out and about every weekend for seven weeks straight until Easter came along.
So, for me, its hard to gauge.

Hugs!

Niya W
04-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Hmm taking it easy this month. If all goes well I'll be going out 12 days this month. I did the math. 720 in the month. 99 of them i'll be dressed . that's %12.22 percent of the month dress. When I hit %15 I'll get my merit badge

edit cause the numbers were off. Had my blonde wig on

DonnaT
04-10-2008, 05:51 PM
I could go at least once a month, but haven't been out for the last, mmm, 3 months (I think).

Butterfly Bill
04-10-2008, 06:15 PM
You didn't include 7 days a week, so I couldn't answer your poll correctly.

(And I don't work in a cubicle either.)

Niya W
04-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Sorry I tough it was implied that the last option was for people that go out more than 4 nights a week. hands butterfly bill a name tag. TO remember your name

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-10-2008, 06:52 PM
i used to go out 7 nights a week,,but now i work and im tired when i get home so i dont get out every night but i still try for 3 times at least :D

jennifer41356
04-10-2008, 08:10 PM
if I have the cash, it can be close to 16 times in a month:D:D:D:D

Lisa Renee
04-10-2008, 09:34 PM
At the most I spend maybe 10 hours a day during the work week in drab. The rest of the time I'm Lisa and enjoying.

linnea
04-10-2008, 10:11 PM
I wear panties almost every day. On many days I wear stockings and panties. Occasionally I wear stockings, panties, and a lacy cami under my shirt. But I don't go out on a regular basis. I go out on an "every chance I get basis," and I don't get many chances. On average, perhaps I do out every three or four months. When I go out, it's usually for a couple of days.

trannie T
04-10-2008, 10:54 PM
I get out once or twice a month and enjoy every second of it.

victoriamwilliams1
04-10-2008, 11:09 PM
About once a week and in a good month maybe 2 to 4 times a week and I try to maximize each outing.

Joy Carter
04-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Was going out every other month for a while there. Was out three weeks ago, after a five month dry spell. Hope to get out here in another three weeks. Usually it's a cash thing that keeps me at home.

JoAnnDallas
04-11-2008, 08:28 AM
I only get to get dressed and go out mabey once or twice a month. It is usually my monthy Saturday afternoon. Then I have a chance to go out for a while, then that evening goto my Tri-Ess meeting.
Other than that, almost every weekday morning, I have about an hour before my wife gets up that I can dress. It is usually panties, bra, pads, PJ's/Night Gown, robe, and fuzzy slippers. Occasionly I will put on a house dress or blouse/slacks with heels. I might take the trash out in the morning dressed which I don't really count as going out, but to some that is a big step in itself. LOL

MarciManseau
04-11-2008, 08:45 AM
if I have the cash, it can be close to 16 times in a month:D:D:D:D

Call me, we'll do lunch :D

And I didn't vote cause there was no "every day" option.

Hugs, Marci

debbeelee1
04-11-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm just starting to "go out". Twice in December and, hopefully, tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

tamarav
04-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Every day, rain or rain. I live in the Pacific Northwest... and work dressed. Seems I work 6 days a week most weeks and love it.

Tami

Jackie67
04-11-2008, 11:17 AM
I ussually am dressed 7 days a week but only go out 3 to 4 times a week.
Work at home so don't really have a work space.:2c:

docrobbysherry
04-11-2008, 11:17 AM
I was last out on----?

Oh, I remember now NEVER! Didn't see that as an poll option.

jaina
04-11-2008, 12:42 PM
You didn't include 7 days a week.

Megan_Girl
04-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Not often enough.

When I go to long between outings I get a bit nutty.

Right now the squirrels are looking at me and salavating...:) It's been over a month.

But the good news is I'm going out of town next week to the Bay Area for 2 days and Megan is packing her kit!!

XXX

Megan

Niya W
04-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Pokes Meg. You better come on out when you get there .

Niya W
04-11-2008, 02:37 PM
You didn't include 7 days a week.

Some how I thought that was implied with" I go out so often the only reason why I remember my male name because its on my cubicle"

Jennifer Marie P.
04-11-2008, 02:48 PM
I go out dressed 4 or 5 times a week and sometimes on weekends I dress the whole weekend

KimberlyS
04-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Can I vote twice? For going out in full femme attire I voted less then once a week. It is actually about once every 1.5 to 2 months give or take.

But one time when talking with my wife once about another cder and the terms full or part time as applied to CDing came up. After explaining, my wife says "Then you are full time." It kind of took me off guard. She must have seen my confused look as she followed with that I considered myself a guy in a dress type of CDer and only wore wig and makeup for going out to conceal my male idenity. I agreed, and she continued saying most days I wore some type of feminine clothing which she would know as she does all of the laundry including my femme things. I said yes, and she said than you are full time. I said yes in that sense, but went on to explain what most considered a full time CDer.

But in thinking about it afterwards she is really right. For the most part I wear the femme items every day that I either just happen to grab getting dressed or what fits my mood or my tasks for the day. The only thing I would change is I would like to some day add items that were more outwardly feminine looking such as tops, skirts, pumps, and other things. It is wild the femme clothes that can be worn and still present a male image to society. Some days I am wearing mostly or all femme clothes yet go about as my day as my male self.

jaina
04-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Some how I thought that was implied with" I go out so often the only reason why I remember my male name because its on my cubicle"

Some dont hide at work.

TGMarla
04-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Nada, unless you count just stepping out on to the front porch now and again.

Kristen Kelly
04-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Other than work the only reason to be in "male" mode is I'm too lazy

candie
04-13-2008, 03:37 PM
I use to go out a couple times a month but things are a little slower right now it will pick up again soon

Julie York
04-13-2008, 05:11 PM
If you mean dressed. Never.

Actually that's not true but I presume you mean as an adult in a recreational way.

erickka
04-14-2008, 07:54 AM
Not since I moved here. I live in a mostly old time backwoods redneck county. There just ain't no tolerances fer sumthin' differnt in deese parts. Dem weeredoes is gonna be shot on sight! [ Cledus Git My Gun, We Got Us A Faggot Here!!] I'm sure that I am not alone in this situation.

TerriM
04-14-2008, 09:35 AM
For me going out takes a lot of planning and scheduling because of family and work. I often think that the D-day invasion took less planning. I usually get out 1x a month. I also look forward to my yearly visit to Province town for 4 days in October. I find that I really dont like to dress at home, the old saying "all dressed up and no place to go " comes to mind.

Terri