PDA

View Full Version : Think maybe pushed to hard

stephanie1000
05-04-2005, 01:35 AM
Hi ladies Stephanie here, Sometimes do you think that we push to hard for acceptance? I'm just curious. I would like to say that i have a crossdressing friend whom i've been e-mailing and chatting with for about a month now, and well things were going very well. We were emailing back and forth for hours just getting to know each others likes and dislikes when we decided to meet and dress together. And as the days began to get closer and closer it was almost like the communications stopped. She wouldn't return my email and it was like she found someone else to get interested in. I asked her about it in an email, but there again nothing, wouldn't email and explain maybe what i did wrong. So what should i do? I really like this girl and she makes me very happy when talking. I'm truely at a loss, Just don't know what to do :confused: Lots of love and if you can help let me know how you would work this dilemma out. Stephanie

Sigrid
05-04-2005, 02:38 AM
Stephanie,

You shouldn't beat yourself up over it, it probably has nothing to do with anything you said. I think it's more likely that she just lost her nerve and couldn't honestly communicate that to you.

I'm probably the last one you'd want to turn to for relationship advice, but, If you still have strong feelings for her and want to pursue her friendship, just let her know that you're not in any rush to meet her right away. Let her know that you are still willing to meet with her when she feels more comfortable.

I'd also take some of the free time you have now to cultivate other friendships, however.

~Sigrid

Crystal_sub
05-04-2005, 02:54 AM
It happens. Don't you worry. She would be one of these;

actually "He" instead of "She" (know what I mean?)
not ready to show herself in front of the others including you.
afraid of being raped.
afraid of being blackmailed.
not having pretty underwear (or dress....or heels)
thinking herself not pretty.

I'm just kidding myself with that list.

Anyway, please don't blame yourself. (But we girls tend to get hurt by this kind of accident...isn't it true?)

Sigrid
05-04-2005, 10:01 AM
* not having pretty underwear

LMAO!!! :D That would be a deal breaker for me!

~Sigrid

DonnaT
05-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Could be all kinds of reasons for her stopping the communication.

I'd hate think badly of someone I've established a friendship with, but when they just stop without caring enough to explain their circumstances, I will think the worst. Things like, she lied, that wasn't her real picture she emailed, she's not really a CD.

If those weren't close to being true, then she should have been honest enough to say things like, I'm too scared to go out dressed (and suggest a meet enhomme).

I don't think, from your description of what's happened, you pushed too hard. After all, she did agree instead of saying I'm not ready.

Continued postings to her, however, make you appear "needy" even if you are not, and a lot of people get turned off by that.

stephanie1000
05-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Thank you girls for all your healthy advice. I will keep plugging on make new friends and be the best person i can possibly be. Stephine full of life :)

Donna Delite
05-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Don't feel bad, I think this is more common than you think, I've had a similar experience

Sweet Susan
05-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I think it is extremely hard to leave the house and meet somebody else for the first time. I would imagine that for her it was more about her reality than about anything you said. It has also been my experience that meeting to dress together can be a euphonism for having sex. Could be that she knew that and didn't want to get in over her head. The chance of being raped is actually very, very good.

Di
05-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Don,t beat youself up about it,,,,she probably lost her nerve,,,,is,nt confident enough in herself...or she out and out lied.......hold your head up high,,,,it is her loss

stephanie1000
05-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Thank you donna, Sweetsusan and Leta for your kind words it means alot. :)