PDA

View Full Version : Almost Had A Heart Attack

Mya Summers
04-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Idk why it took me this long to post this but Monday I had to take some one to the airport that had been visiting for the week and drop them off. They had to be at the Airport by 10:00 AM and it's almost a 3 hour drive from my house there. Well that morning I got up slipped into my panties and a pair of nude pantyhose and put my pants, socks and shoes on, grabed my heels and a long skirt and put them into a bag. Left the house picked our guest up from his hotel and drove him to the airport. After Ileft the airport I stopped at a rest stop about 10 miles out of the city and parked away from everyone and slipped my skirt and heels on and procedded home. I am halfway back home when a State Trooper gets up behind me and starts following me (I was doing the speed limit to keep unwanted attention away). He followed me for like 2 or 3 miles and flips on his lights, and I'm thinking great this is going to be embarassing when he walks up to my van and see's half dreesed as a woman. I put my turn signal on and start to pull onto the shoulder, and as I did that he flew out around me and on down the road. Needles to say my heart was in my throat at that point, and almost gave me a heart attack..lol. But I drove the rest of the way home in my partial girly outfit . But it sure felt good to drive in what little girly clothes I had on.:D

Sorry So long Gals, but couldn't figure out how to shorten it anymore than I did.

Princess29
04-11-2008, 05:33 AM
No wonder you almost had a heart attack

Megan70
04-11-2008, 06:16 AM
If you read in an older post I did about being stopped by police you'll find that you worry a lot about nothing that is going to happene. This isn't the sixties anymore when you could get arrested. Most police don't give a damn, never bring it up and are only concerned with the violation that they stop you for. After, liscence, registration, and maybe ticket you're on your way. We had nearly 100% favorable responses from posts regarding my thread . Check it out.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78907

Angie G
04-11-2008, 06:54 AM
I was going to dress on the way home one night from work stopped the car them changed my mind. As I was getting on the highway a cop stopped me for the light on the license plat. :hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
04-11-2008, 06:57 AM
I hate it when cops do that. Sure, it's a relief when you find out it's not you they're after, but they know exactly what it is that they're doing, and they do it on purpose. I'm sure they get a big chuckle out of it, too.

DonnaT
04-11-2008, 08:00 AM
I hate it when cops do that. Sure, it's a relief when you find out it's not you they're after, but they know exactly what it is that they're doing, and they do it on purpose. I'm sure they get a big chuckle out of it, too.

I feel the same way.

Seems like they try to make you nervous so you'll make a mistake so they can pull you over.

veroncia57
04-11-2008, 10:25 AM
A lot of cops in southern IL do that because when they get behind you they are not following you because you will be doing the speed limit and they NEVER drive the limit. He was just waiting for a chance or excuse to pass you. I live about 3 hours from the St. Louis airport also but could never build the nerve to drive in a dress, I would love the thought of doing it though. Panties and hose under my drab maybe but never a dress. I admire your courage.

tamarav
04-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Driving my little two seater Fiero with a 451 horse Chevy Small block the other day in a curvy road and no traffic, a state trooper pulled out of nowhere and stopped me. He told me I was getting up to the speed limit very fast and was wondering if I was having a problem. I told him no, that I was just checking out the power of the car, safely. He laughed, looking at my male driver's license. Then he said that my license plate holder made perfect sense and left. Not a word about my obvious feminine attire. I was on my way to work with long red hair and a skirt and high heels.

My plate holder either says" It takes balls to wear a dress" or "Appearances can be deceiving" depending on my mood.

Your sis,

Tami

Mya Summers
04-12-2008, 04:01 AM
It had me scared but I was doing the speedlimit and not giving him a reason to pull me over even though I was shaking like crazy. Thank god for Cruise Control b/c my foot and leg would not stop shaking..lol. If I would have been pulled over I guess I would have just had to go w/the flow if any questions where brought up. one thing I did forget to mention was it was a nice warm day and I had my window down and when there where no cars in site I placed my foot on the dash and let the air run into my dress:D that was a great feeling

Sheena Pink
04-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Last night we were coming home from the club and the streets between Phoenix and home were just crawling with plolice. When I was merging from one highway to another, there was a state trooper on my bumper the whole way. I was like, is the 50mph around the bend cautionary or required, in my head. He was probably running my tags.
BTW I had a carfull of CDers. Thank God they were well behaved :devil:

Amy Hepker
04-12-2008, 12:11 PM
It would be heart stopping the first time enfemme.

Niya W
04-12-2008, 02:14 PM
My lead foot has cause me to Stop once my the CHP. She was nice about it. Said ma 'am do you know how fast you were going ?

now what was almost killed me is less than two months of going out I had a accident . I called my father to let him know, he wanted to come out to the accident. I had to let him know .

rachel_rachel
04-12-2008, 08:27 PM
I've only ever gotten into the car and gone for a drive once or twice but the first time i did it i had the police pull up beside me... That was scary enough.

Try driving along a highway in the dark at 100km/hr. knowing you have a car behind you, but content to sit on the sped limit then out of nowhere come the peircing blue and red flashing lights.... F&%K me, it took me about 10 mins. to get my heart to beat at the correct rate again. I pulled into the right hand lane and off he took up the road like a rat up a drain pipe.

Jennifer Giovannetta
04-12-2008, 08:34 PM
I thought you were going to say that you accidentally switched bags with your visitor, and found out after you left the airport

Mya Summers
04-12-2008, 11:44 PM
I thought you were going to say that you accidentally switched bags with your visitor, and found out after you left the airport

oh that would have been very bad especially since the visitor was a guy of the 3 extra kids we r watching..lol

Niya W
04-13-2008, 12:02 PM
I can see it now. He tries tell his wife its not his but his friends.yep that would be awkward.

Shannen
04-13-2008, 05:28 PM
I often drive with various amounts of female clothing on and have wondered time and again how I would react to being pulled over. I'm to the point where I would just go with the flow...

The only thing I do watch out for is to not dress in my own county. I know one of the Sherrif's deputies quite well... only he doesn't know Shannen at all! Fortunately most of my driving involves at least 2 to 3 hours of drive time.

Well, at least with the "rush" you got some cardiac workout in for the day!

trannie T
04-13-2008, 11:21 PM
I always drive a bit more carefully while en femme. I was once stopped at a DUI checkpoint (sober) the cop couldn't have cared less about how I was dressed just concerned about my sobriety.

victoriamwilliams1
04-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Whew! I can see why. I have seen them do that before, most of the time when there are behind you you will see them on the phone talking.

CD Susan
04-13-2008, 11:43 PM
I am always very careful about driving while dressed. I personaly know several of the city police officers and some of the county deputies also. If I got stopped I would be in deep s.... I worry about accidents too. You could get rearended or worse and end up in the hospital. Driving while dressed is fun but risky.