PDA

View Full Version : Accomplishments

Sharon
05-04-2005, 04:51 AM
Some time ago, I posted a thread asking everyone to list one thing about crossdressing that they wanted to improve on. It was an interesting way to discover what we each felt about how we appeared or thought about this thing we do.

Now, I would like to pose the following question:

What one thing about your crossdressing do you feel that you've made the greatest improvement with? It can be as simple as discovering what sizes you wear, weight loss, make-up application, etc. Think about it, and be honest. It can even be something that, even though you have improved upon it, you still feel the need to advance further.

For me, I think my biggest improvement is on my disposition in general and the acceptance I have garnered from my loved ones about who and what I am.

MaxineF
05-04-2005, 06:12 AM
As wierd as it sounds, mastering the 60's look in eye makeup. i have to admit I am definately a 60's gal at heart. Once I had the eyes mastered it just seems that the rest fell into place.

One nice thing about being a retro chick is how great the clothes were (and roomy for a bigger lass like myself).

Hmm still got some other areas to work on tho :rolleyes:

Maxine

sarah
05-04-2005, 06:57 AM
Coming to terms with losing my girly figure ....seems now like a full time job stopping from going over the edge......but i built a bridge and now i,m over it..xxxxxx

Vivian Best
05-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Sharon, I guess the biggest accomplishment for me is the acceptance of who and what I am. Over the years I've learned that it's ok to be who I am and what I do. In my youth (long time ago) I hated myself and my dressing. I didn't know why I did it and thought I was the only boy that wore girls clothes and I didn't know why I was cursed with it and I couldn't understand where my life was headed. In my youthful thinking I could think up all kinds of scary unpleasant senarios. But with knowledge and age I'm comfortable with myself.

Vivian ;)

Priscilla1018
05-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi Sharon,

I think accepting myself as not being so wierd,of finding others like myself and being able to talk(sometimes intelligently)with others who do the same thing or have been through the same things.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

DonnaT
05-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Biggest recent accomplishments:

Lost 60 lbs.

Bought a couple of wigs.

Made a first time outing to a local TG event.

Talked my wife into letting me have a fem day in Vegas.

Katie Ashe
05-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Being able to say, ya I'm a CD'er and being ok with that. Finally accepting what/whom I am :D . It's not like I killed some one, right? Not yet at least.

Katie

sara_also
05-04-2005, 11:35 AM
I would have to say that I was able to get out to downtown Las Vegas fully enfem.I was a little nervious but all went well. When I do go out It was very different not holding hands with my wife as we always do this when walking in drab.

Wendy me
05-04-2005, 02:31 PM
just being happy being me i think for a long time being me was just something off ... now for the frist time in a long time i can say i realy am happy with being me.......

eileen1969
05-04-2005, 03:58 PM
as well improvments! everyday, I look at myself and just see how beautiful Iam developing! WOW, I noticed my figure! and just how sexy my body is getting, as women! I workout everyday! mainly cardio! keep my girl figure and I lost 5 pounds! just a little and very tiny tire to get rid of! and this does enhance my walk! Dangerous curves girls!~let yourselves be warned! :p
:rolleyes: oh yeah! another beauty that is sweet too! my nails! they all are very long! naturally, of course! :p oh yeah! and my hair too! I am a girl that at one time needed a wig! my hair is growing back girls! take care n stay sexy! don' t B jelous! its true! :p

ChristineRenee
05-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Good question Sharon. I would have to say just the realization that I don't HAVE to dress to be who I am. While I still love to dress...and it fully realizes outwardly how I feel inwardly about myself...the knowledge that Chrissie is who I am regardless of whether or not I am dressed, is a significant accomplishment to me in my overall development as a human being. I love who and what I am now...and there was a long period of time in my past where I could not honestly make that statement.

Love,
Chrissie:)

Julie York
05-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Shaving my ears.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah but.....those Mach 3 rasors they are GOOD!!

Sigrid
05-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Sharon, you mentioned weight loss and I have indeed dropped close to 20 pounds in the last four weeks. I simply cut out the cheeseburgers, fries and ice cream from the diet, I eat more healthful foods and in smaller portions (I wonder why nutritionists haven't ever suggested this kind of diet before?). I've noticed an increase in energy, I sleep better and wake up earlier and generally feel better overall.

I've made alot of progress in the last few weeks in most aspects of my CD'ing including makeup, fashion and in my sense of comfort and confidence while talking with others about CD'ing, but, the weight loss is something that positively affects me whether I'm en femme or not.

~Sigrid

GypsyKaren
05-04-2005, 06:53 PM
I lost 30 pounds and bought a new wig. Plus I finally came to grips with who I am.
GypsyKaren

Tristen Cox
05-04-2005, 07:11 PM
What one thing about your crossdressing do you feel that you've made the greatest improvement with?

Well I finally got you to stop quiting on us and deleting your posts:D

Otherwise, my relations are the only thing I can say improved. My understanding of people like myself but in all walks of life. Someday I could meet someone to give me proper one on one help. But I'm not worried, I just do this for me. No one else sees me anyway, so if I am comfortable all is good.

Fallen Angel
05-04-2005, 07:34 PM
my blessing is that over the months ive been here ive found people that i can relate to, express my feelings and return something back

Tiffy
05-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Finally facing the fact that I am a crossdresser. And realizing that my wife is not lying to me when she says she is ok with my dressing.

Kisses, April

Deidra Cowen
05-04-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm getting better at doing makeup. Also I'm very happy with my diet and exersice program. Down 23 pounds in 6 weeks! :)

DanaJ
05-05-2005, 05:05 AM
Hmmmm.... OK, after much thought, I have better come to grips with the whole CD thing, and have actually come out to several friends. A year or so ago, I would have never even considered doing that. So I guess I have improved on being a little braver, but I still have a long way to go....

Oh, and I understand women's clothes and show sizes much much better, and how they fit me :)

DanaJ

Donna Delite
05-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Need work on my eye makeup, I probably should get a makeover and take some tips from that.

Holly
05-08-2005, 12:38 AM
Holly's biggest accomplishment is a clearer understanding of who she is and what place she has in my overall well being (pretty prominant). And radically improved self-confidence while out and about.

Zoey
05-08-2005, 02:39 AM
I think my biggest improvement is that I understand myself much better. I also finally quit biting my fingernails after 19 years.

AnnaMaria
05-08-2005, 03:53 AM
I ahve had several big accomplishments over the past few months that have made me realize that I am actually on the right track with my life finally. I have lost about 17 pds in the past 3 months. I have stopped biting my nails. I got my hair colored for the first time and plan to have it done again just before I go to the Be All in Chicago next month, and I think that I have finally started to get my hair under control for the first time in my life. I have been letting in grow for the past two and a half yrs and it is now past my shoulders and I love it. Now I just have to find a hairstyle that looks good with my features and my curly hair and I will be that much closer to my goal.

I have also noticed that my attitude has changed somewhat over the past few months, though it still needs some work I am sure. And I have also been having some really good luck as far as work as well. Not sure if the luck is directly related to my acceptance of myself for the first time in my life or not but I have a really good job now that I really believe will last finally, I am starting back to school in about two weeks for a computer degree, and I got the chance to do some computer work for a law firm in Chicago that is going to bring in almost $1000 for about three hrs work. It is almost as if everything in my life has taken a turn for the better since I have finally accepted who and what I am.

huggs
anna

Natasha Anne
05-08-2005, 04:07 AM
Moving from imitating women to feeling like one

Andrea Witt
05-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Biggest accomplishment so far has to be shaving my legs,chest and under arms. This was a big thing for me to do, next will be going outside more often.

Sarah Lynn
05-08-2005, 09:47 AM
What one thing about your crossdressing do you feel that you've made the greatest improvement with? It can be as simple as discovering what sizes you wear, weight loss, make-up application, etc. Think about it, and be honest. It can even be something that, even though you have improved upon it, you still feel the need to advance further.

You girls have all made such strides forward that mine seem tiny in comparission. My biggest accomplishment so far is writing a few messages in this group and finding acceptance here, the like I have never felt even remotely before.

It is still hard coming to terms with events that change your life, but as each day passes I get more comfortable with being Sarah Lynn, dressing and not thinking all the time as him.

The next target is make up and hair. I have booked a makeover for later this week, as a start in that direction too. Life is looking up!

MonaSmith
05-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Well, there have been a few milestone moment so far this year but I think that my greatest improvement has been in my attitude.

I am happy.

Mona xx.

michelle-jean
05-08-2005, 12:33 PM
my makeup,my boldness,letting my fem.side show more.in my stand,my walk,in my sit,ect...ect...ect...just being more of the woman that i like (LOVE)being .(mrs.highheels)michelle-jean

Jo_2s
05-08-2005, 01:21 PM
This year, it has to be finding a skirt in M&S and taking to the changing rooms, then handing it to the sales assistant ( GG ) and asking to try it on, she replied " a skirt ! " then telling me which room number to use.
I know this sounds a bit tame to some of you girls, but it was a big step for me :)

ronna
05-08-2005, 03:35 PM
I agree with all of these things to improve your self-esteem. Losing weight, getting more skilled at applying makeup, shaving and just becoming generally more feminine, as well as becoming accepted by those that matter.
Good work, girls!

Lady Jayne
05-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Attitude,
And it's all thanks to me finding this site, I was so scared to even brows for CD related topics Just the thought that somebody Knew terrified me, even if it was someone I would never meet like an employee at my internet provider. You girls have all given me so much confidence, so much so that I've orderd new breast forms,lingerie,some really gorgeous boots and I'm just about to bid on some clothes on E-bay. None of that would have happend had I not found you girls I'm so greatfull you will never know.

Kimberly
05-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Biggest accomplishment thus far = right now.

I know who I am, and what I want to be and do with my Cd life, and have finally come at peace with my two sides: masculine and feminine.

Now all that I need to do is shop shop shop and don't care whether people finally see me or not... If they ask me why I'm buying that dress, I'll just say, "To wear it... duh. I'm a transvestite."