PDA

View Full Version : This happened to me...

paulaluvssz8
04-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Last night we were going to town and I didn't have a belt on and my pants were very loose. Loosing weight...:) And my wife didn't want my pants to fall off, maybe she was afraid that I would have on panites. Anyway, she takes off her belt which was very femm( white,pink,and purple). And said put this on and you won't have anything to worry about, then giggled. So I did as fast as I could. It was a big turn on. JUST A BELT. That she suggested. Well I know it isn't much but it was great for me. I wore it the rest of the evening.:daydreaming:

Those little things that drive me crazy. I can only dream of the day that if It comes that she will support again.

Sophia KT
04-11-2008, 05:56 PM
I get the same anout anything girly. Last week I bought a scarf an purse, and at the till I felt like I was buying the naughiest panties ever made. I love anything that is girly, for its own sake.

Soph

TracyH
04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
naughiest panties ever made.

I bet these would play "I touch myself" when you put them on.

Scotty
04-11-2008, 06:00 PM
I have a new g/f or SO now and a similiar thing happened.
Was dressing to go to work and she hands me a pair of her panties, same size, and says "I dare you to wear these all day".

OK......:)

paulaluvssz8
04-11-2008, 08:34 PM
I would have been all over that. I know that it wasnt much but I loved the experience.

Nicole Erin
04-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Well, there IS another alternative if you don't have any belt and your pants are falling off - act like you are a wanna-be "G". :heehee:

unclejoann
04-12-2008, 09:20 AM
On the way home from work yesterday I shopped for nail polish. I have for years just used my wife's, but yesterday I decided I wanted a color she wouldn't choose: pink. I felt perfectly happy and myself, buying something girlie has become natural.

Angie G
04-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Cool Glad you enjoyed it. :hugs:
Angie