PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to hide

bobi jean
04-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm talking about the BRA line left for a spell after removing your BRA. Some times I change my clothes before going home. Some times I leave it on while driving home. Thats when the potential problem begins. If I get stuck in traffic for a while it does not have time to go away before the wife gets home and I absolutely hate wearing a t-shirt in the house and she knows it. I usually just walk around anyway, she has never said anything but the neighbor lady did last week. Didn't know she had come in while I was showering.. O.K. one more neighbor knows now, two more to go.

Shelly Preston
04-11-2008, 02:58 PM
O.K. one more neighbor knows now, two more to go.

I think that comes under the heading Oops

A sweatshirt works for me to hide it

Sharon
04-11-2008, 04:07 PM
If bra lines bother you so much, maybe you should remove them sooner. Or-r-r-r..., you could switch to a well-fitted bra with wider straps with less elastic. Or-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r..., get used to wearing T-shirts at home.

Three solutions for the price of one -- where else do you get help like this? :)

harmony
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
if indentations on the skin last for a long time it is a sign of dehydration!-drink more water!!!

Jodie_Lynn
04-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Ya know, Sharon gave great advice. For a 4th solution: stop walking around the house topless.

On a kind of, sort of related issue, I am constantly amazed at the number of people who live next to neighbors who just breeze in and out of others houses. It's like a sitcom.

Amy Hepker
04-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Tell the truth.

Angie G
04-11-2008, 08:14 PM
I don't wear a bra until I get home. :hugs:
Angie

victoriamwilliams1
04-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Hit the shower when you get home it seems to help, I don't wear a watch but enfem I do and that mark stays, I do take a shower about 30 minutes before she gets home and for me all the marks fade. Plus I do not drink any large amount fluids while out so as stated before you must hydrate yourself.

marny
04-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Who are you trying to hide it from. If the walk in neighbor figured it out and your wife obviously knows..what is your issue?