PDA

View Full Version : dreaming

Daphne7
04-11-2008, 10:12 PM
i'm a GG. I've been reading historical romances lately and have had some dreams that involve me dressed the the clothing from the period of those books: corsets, long dresses with lots of fabric and layers etc, you get the picture.

It got me to wonder if MtoF CDer's have similar dreams, where you are dressed in female attire. If so, what is the context of the dreams?

Nicole Erin
04-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Usually mine are really akward, like I will be back in high school running around in a night gown, trying to avoid everyone so no one sees what I am wearing. Weird thing is, people will see me but no one ever says anything about it.

My CD dreams are seldom pleasant. But what I just said is most of them...

vikki2020
04-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Once in a while, I'll get a dream in which I'm dressed,but something is always wrong.My hair is really messed up, or I'm missing a piece of clothing, or the make-up is a disaster. Something along those lines.Sometimes, even though there are problems, I still look OK,and carry on thru the dream. Other times, I'm in a panic trying to fix whatever is wrong.Either way, I love it when I'm dressed in a dream!

happygirl
04-11-2008, 11:41 PM
As my pen name notes, I have fond dreams all the time. None bad at all. The pictures I posted in "Lyn's dream" on photo gallery are appropriate. I think she is my alter ego. :hugs:

Ashleigh
04-11-2008, 11:44 PM
I hear lots about others having copious amounts of CD dreams but I have not been able to enjoy that. Only had 2 or 3 that I can remember. Why is that I wonder?

docrobbysherry
04-12-2008, 01:21 AM
I have those dreams only when I'm awake! And then I become that dream. As shown here. U should try it. I guarantee u'll love the experience!

MentalMercury
04-12-2008, 02:53 PM
This is funny, I saw this thread before, didn't have anything to contribute.. and last night I had my first crossdressing dream, probably because I've been posting so much in these forums lately.

I had a dream I was at a Sonata Arctica show with my best friend, and I was wearing the dress in my avatar, but there were lots of girls there similarly dressed, and it was a sort of informal 'lawn show', it was all very strange, but it was such a great dream!

edit: oh yeah I almost forgot, they sang the vodka song, a song that they sing at the end of all their live shows, and it's been stuck in my head all day

Tammy298
04-12-2008, 03:39 PM
I've had a couple of CD dreams, at least that I can remember. One was a few months ago and I remember waking up in the morning aware of how vivid it was. What was really unusual is that I had woke up earlier in the morning, around 3 or 4 AM, and the dream had occurred between that time, and about 5:30 AM when I get up for work.
Anyway, in the dream I was out somewhere with some friends and suddenly realized I was only dressed in lingerie. Bra, panties, stockings, garter belt & heels, and nothing else! Nobody seemed to be paying attention to me but I became extremely embarressed and was trying to get away and hide. Then I woke up!:sad:
I keep that dream in mind anytime I go out underdressed!:D

Beth-Lock
04-12-2008, 05:23 PM
That is so European. Like in the novel, 'The Wandered' by Alain Fournier, and in Dr. Who television programs from Britain. In North America, most people seem to want to see people dressed or dress at parties, as someone in the present or future, rather than the past. But CD's still seem to have an attraction for old underclothing.
I once dreamt I was a girl on the frontier or something, in the 1830's, or so, but how I was dressed did not stand out particularly, except it seemed to be a loose dress.

Tracy Hazel Lee
04-12-2008, 05:36 PM
I have only had a few dreams that I can remember. But from what I can recall, they usually revolve around being dressed, and then for some reason, having to go somewhere I would never go dressed... like going to my parents place, or worse, going to work! But, I don't ever make it there. The dream changes somehow, or I wake up.

Now here's the real weird thing, I don't recall in any of these dreams, looking into a mirror! How did I get made up without a mirror??

DeeDeeB
04-12-2008, 05:45 PM
I frequently find I am dressed en-femme in my dreams. Usually at a crowded restaurant (table in the center of the room of course) or party or similar gathering. I am usually embarrassed at first :o, then notice no-one seems to care. Sometimes I just go with it, at others I look for the nearest escape route. I usually wake up fine with it, either way it goes.

Dee :fairy1: