PDA

View Full Version : Im a guy! =^o

Ayame
04-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Seems a lot of people on these forums call each other girls or refer to themselves as girls. I was just wondering if anyone else thought of themselves as a guy and everyone else as guys.

Jenny J
04-12-2008, 01:29 AM
It's just an observation of mine but I think the term 'guy' has lost it's masculine tag and is more uni-sex now. I'll overhear a group of GG's talking and one will say something like "do you guys want to go have a drink?' So I think it has been emasculated and turned into a neutral term.

Jen

Dee Jay
04-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm a guy. Always was, always will be.
I think of most of the "girls" here as guys too, except the TS girls.

Strangely, I consider the FTM guys as guys and not girls. I think this is because they are, in my view, further along the spectrum than your typical CDing male.

DJ

vivianann
04-12-2008, 02:45 AM
I consider myself as a girl,

Tamara Croft
04-12-2008, 02:49 AM
I'm a woman :tongueout and I call everyone guys... :bs:

:hiding:

Ayame
04-12-2008, 02:54 AM
lol :blah: :cowdance:

Wendy me
04-12-2008, 04:25 AM
see this is the thing as long as your happy you can call your self anything you want .... while talking to or abought person's in general guy's cover every one .... some person's want to be called or thought abought girls/ women.... that's cool ....i think it's one of two things the birth gender (right or wrong) as you see you.... or as you want to be seen.......

and the FTM'S are "THE GUY'S" here

Deborah Jane
04-12-2008, 04:28 AM
A mixture of the two...
The best of both worlds.

Hermione Simpson
04-12-2008, 04:44 AM
combine the first 2 letters of guy with the last 2 letters of girl, and you get gurl, and that's what i am, so i agree with deborah

karynspanties
04-12-2008, 05:07 AM
I am a GURL.

susan2010
04-12-2008, 05:32 AM
I really think of myself as a guy wearing a dress (once in a while). I use a fem name because lots of others do, and it's an easy alias. After being on this forum for a few months, and going to a few meetings, I've come to appreciate the range of personalities among us.

Angie G
04-12-2008, 06:55 AM
When I'm here with all of you I think of myself and all of you as girls it just seems right. :hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
04-12-2008, 08:34 AM
Here in this part of the forum, we do each other the courtesy of referring to each other as their preferred gender. Same to the fellas in the T-Masculine areas. So I guess we're girls here. They're guys there.

I don't identify with myself in my everyday life as a female, although I think about it quite a bit. Even when I'm dressed I'm still me, a male, albeit with a heck of a lot of feminine feelings and mannerisms. But here, I'm free to actually "be" female for a short while, and it's a luxury I'll take.

Magickman
04-12-2008, 08:44 AM
A man in a short skirt and hot stiletto heels. That is my mode for meeting chicks. They respond more favorably, than when I am conventionally attired.

I think it is a sex thing.

tinadcd
04-12-2008, 08:55 AM
A mixture of the two...
The best of both worlds.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

(Gee Debs, we really do think alike!)

A man in a short skirt and hot stiletto heels. That is my mode for meeting chicks. They respond more favorably, than when I am conventionally attired.

I think it is a sex thing.

Also my experience. Hard to figure, but it works for me!

darla_g
04-12-2008, 08:57 AM
You know some people are too hung up about that. I am a guy who is trying for the illusion of looking like a woman. I am very comfortable with that. To recognize the effort I have no issue with someone referring to me with the female pronoun. I could care less and in fact it just comes off as playfulness. So i agree with Marla on that.

For others this is serious business, this is their life, their identity and they don't take anyone being casual so well. I think we should all respect that we have multiple directions that we are coming from to meet here.

docrobbysherry
04-12-2008, 10:05 AM
You know some people are too hung up about that. I am a guy who is trying for the illusion of looking like a woman. I am very comfortable with that. To recognize the effort I have no issue with someone referring to me with the female pronoun. I could care less and in fact it just comes off as playfulness. So i agree with Marla on that.

For others this is serious business, this is their life, their identity and they don't take anyone being casual so well. I think we should all respect that we have multiple directions that we are coming from to meet here.

U said what I was thinking. Only more coherently and completely!

MJ
04-12-2008, 10:12 AM
MJ , I am a woman ..i was just born in a guys body ...

Patty
04-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Gurl

RitaCD
04-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Most definitely a girl. When I talk to myself I say girl or lady or Rita.

Nicole Erin
04-12-2008, 10:54 AM
I think of the MTF's here as girls.

I think of myself as the forum Comedian, and therefore, I me label myself as "Comedy Admin."

DemonicDaughter
04-12-2008, 11:08 AM
I don't see anyone as a gender and only refer to someone as guy or girl depending on their preference.

LizSummers
04-12-2008, 12:29 PM
I am most definitely male. :)
And I think of everyone else here as male too.
Just a guy wearing what is currently defined as female clothing.

paulaluvssz8
04-12-2008, 12:55 PM
I am a guy that loves to dress like a girl. Today I went hunting and dressed like a hunter. I guess it is dependant on how your dressed. I don't mind being called guy or girl. Just happy to be here.

Jenna Stunned
04-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Im just a guy in pretty clothes Ü

SarahHall
04-12-2008, 01:41 PM
When I am dolled up and here I am a girl.

MentalMercury
04-12-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm not even a guy I'm a dude! *does the finger gun pointy thing*

Julie York
04-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Yo! Dudette.

I tend to not really think about it much. The persona Julie York is more of a screen character than a fem persona.

Everyone else, I think of as guys pretending do be women. (Even some of the GGs :D).

Tammy298
04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm a guy who loves womens clothes, especially sexy clothes and lingerie. I love seeing women in women's clothes (I.E. skits blouses, dresses, etc,) almost as much as I love wearing those same clothes!

But alas, I'm a guy. I'm reminded of that every morning when I look into the mirror, regardless of what I'm wearing :o and see the stubble on my face! :eek:

Tracy Hazel Lee
04-12-2008, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't get upset for someone referring to me as a guy, that IS what I am after all. But I do appreciate when people treat me as the gender that I am potraying. And I am pretty sure that everyone here would appreciate the same. So whenever possible, I try to maintain a certain level of courtesy, and treat other people with the respect that I (or anyone else) deserves. If this means calling them girls, women, or calling them by the name they have created for themselves, then so be it. I will go out of my way to make them feel comfortable.

DemonicDaughter
04-12-2008, 07:31 PM
...Everyone else, I think of as guys pretending do be women. (Even some of the GGs :D).

So I'm a woman pretending to be a guy pretending to be a GG? ... That sounds like WendyMe's double crossdressing... :heehee:

Maryanntv
04-12-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm a girl....no...a guy....a girl....eh...a guy ? ...maybe a girl?....well...heck...I'm whatever I look like at the moment and I'm trying darn well to look like a girl when dressed so I prefer to be called a girl then :)