PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing

EjayeCD
04-12-2008, 10:13 AM
I just love to underdress in panties, cami & pantyhose as much as I possibly can. My other thrill is wearing women's clothing in boy mode, but I do tuck when wearing my Newport News jeans with a woman's top & shoes. I get some interesting stares when women look for the guy crotch & see something very different. Does anyone else have this attraction?

karynspanties
04-12-2008, 10:26 AM
I underdress every day. Panties, cami or tuck a full slip into my jeans. Never saw the need to wear a skirt or blouse under my male clothes. Some poeple do this, but I don't see the thrill or need. I never wear a bra unless I am dressing 100%.

Alie66
04-12-2008, 10:31 AM
It's the only time that I kind of dress in public, I often wear tights (pantyhose) under my trousers whilst away on business. I've never wore a slip under my trousers I find it bunches up a bit.

Tammy298
04-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Panties nearly 24/7.

On weekends and sometimes in the evening during the week, I underdress with stockings and garter belt under my jeans. I love the silky feel of stockings whether I'm doing something around the house, shopping or just out somewhere. I sometimes glance at people and wonder if they suspect, or what they'd do or say if they knew I had stocking on!:D

My wife doesn't always know I have them on, but if she suspects, she strocks my leg or butt to feel the garters. That's when I really wonder whether other people might suspect something!!

CD Susan
04-12-2008, 02:17 PM
I have been underessing for so long that seems natural. I wear panties every day 24/7/365. The only time I ever wear mens underwear is when I have to go to see my doctor for my annual physical exam.When I get back home I change back to panties right away. I own exactly two pairs of men's underwear and that is because they came packaged that way. I just hate the way men's cotton underwear feel on my body. I own about two hundred panties and can't even throw out the ones that get worn out. I think I am starting to develope a panty fetish. I also like to wear a bra underneath my mens clothes but not as often. I wonder how many others are this way.

Natalie K
04-12-2008, 03:11 PM
I wear my panties everyday no matter what, I have a woman doctor and I wear my (granny panties) even when I have a doctors appointment, I hate mens underwear and can't bear wearing them ever. I do wear a half slip under my pants all the time but I agree it will bunch up a bit, lol. I find it rather uncomfortable to wear pantyhose or a bra for to long but will wear them when I am going to an appointment, shopping or some where special.

audrey-lynn
04-13-2008, 06:29 AM
I underdress everyday. Panties,bra and sometimes garterbelt and hose. Only
time I don't is for doctor apt.

Amy Hepker
04-13-2008, 06:44 AM
I underdress everyday, Panties and Bra.

Angie G
04-13-2008, 07:33 AM
Yes the under dressing part. :hugs:
Angie

Raychel
04-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Underdress all the time when I am not going to work. Never at work.

Alaceann
04-13-2008, 09:19 AM
I wear panties and pantyhose every day and I love the feel. During the winter months I can wear a bra with enhancers because of the heavy jacket but it looks like monday maybe the last day this season for the bra. Sometimes on the weekends I will wear garters with nylons instead of pantyhose but panties 24/7 except going to the doctors but I still have on the pantihose they are taken off when the Dr. is out of the room.:heehee:

Jodie Wexler
04-13-2008, 10:11 AM
I never underdress. I like wearing the whole package.
Jodie

Jena11
04-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Well, I guess it is just the normal for me. I wear panties everyday because that is all that I have. I even wear the to the doctor, again that is all I have. I do sometimes wear other things. I also wear womens jeans all the time. I do not have any mens jeans. That is just me.

DanaR
04-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Well, I guess it is just the normal for me. I wear panties everyday because that is all that I have. I even wear the to the doctor, again that is all I have. I do sometimes wear other things. I also wear womens jeans all the time. I do not have any mens jeans. That is just me.

That's me as well.

shalini_ukunge
04-13-2008, 01:40 PM
I underdress 24/7, coz thats all I have. For the past couple of years, a bra as well. And pantyhose and a waist cincher. I also wear only girls jeans, thats all I have. And my shirts button on the left, coz I got them in the ladies department. They look like guys shirts, with collar and all, but no pockets, even darts for the bust. But so far, no one has ever noticed or commented on their own.

Shalini

Kimberly Marie Kelly
04-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Haven't worn mens underwear for, I can't remember. Thong's being my favorite, specifically t-backs.:battingeyelashes:

pantyhosedlegs
04-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Underdressed 24/7 in pantyhose and pantygirdle, also started wearing a maxi-pad to keep my pantyhose clean. I no longer own any drab underwear, only thing in my underwear drawer is pantyhose and girdles now, very soon my xwife who is now my best freind is taking away all my socks also. She is very supportive of my wearing pantyhose fulltime and always encourages me.

susan2010
04-13-2008, 03:57 PM
I underdress, too. About 3 - 4 days a week. Mostly just panties, but sometimes, pettipants. Lat night, pantyhose and cute pink w/black lace trim tap pants.

gwendy
04-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Undies 24/7, I don’t own any male underwear, panties and camisole tops most of the time, however I wear plain white Sloggy’s to work as I change in a communal male locker room and they also do for doctors visits but any other time I am in my Bridget Jones ‘big girl pants’.
Like Alacenn, I like winter when I can wear a bra, plus stocking and suspenders, however I do not like tights (pantyhose).
My favourite panties by far are Vanity Fair - Perfectly Yours - Lace Nouveau in white, both my Mistress and I got lots of pairs on a recent trip to the USA. :thumbsup: