PDA

View Full Version : Best 24 Hours of My Life!

Valerie Nicole
04-12-2008, 12:53 PM
This is kinda long, but here goes. It all began yesterday at about 11:30am. I was online and my one GG friend (who knows about my dressing) came online and asked me what I was doing. I had no plans, and suddenly we were making plans to spend the day just out of town doing some shopping. She said she knew a place where we could get some great deals. I said I was in. Then she dropped something huge. She said I could "show her", meaning she was willing to see me dressed. She's known for months, but has always been reluctant to see me. I was in heaven.

We spent the whole day shopping, and I bought three skirts and a top, plus a men's shirt for going to the bar later. The top is pretty far detached from the kind I usually wear, but I love it. It's red with spaghetti straps and a black leather, lace-up band under the bust. There's a pink plaid miniskirt that I love, but I can't imagine anyone wearing it in public. There's also a denim miniskirt with lace trim that I absolutely love. Finally there's a black skirt that I can't describe, the length is all over the place, it hangs down in like strips. I love all my new clothes.

But the day didn't end with that shopping trip. We went back to her place, and as promised, I got to show her what I looked like in these clothes. She was shocked to find that it didn't bother her, and that she didn't even find it funny (even the pink mini). So then we headed out to the bar, did some drinking, and I spent the night on her extra bed. This morning, I got to briefly model some of her clothes for her, then we grabbed some breakfast, and she drove me home.

All in all it was probably my best day ever. Even the drive to go shopping was great, and some of the places we went were both amazing and hilarious. I can't wait to save up some cash and have another day like that.

paulaluvssz8
04-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Val, that sounds great. You are very luck to have that kind of friend.

MJ
04-12-2008, 01:05 PM
You know she will want to take you out en femme sooner or later . but i am happy you had a great time ..

Valerie Nicole
04-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks, Paula, I had a blast.

MJ, we've talked about that. She's moving away at the end of the summer, but we're both hoping (even though I realize it's a long shot) that I can be at least partly passable by then.

I forgot to mention that since I hadn't planed on spending the night, I hadn't packed for it, so she loaned me some pajamas. Bright pink pajama pants with a salmon tank top. It was great waking up this morning wearing those pajamas.

CD Susan
04-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Valerie, what a wonderful story. I would give anything to experience what you just described. You are so very fortunate to have such a friend. I have only my imagination where you have reality. I envy you so much. Thanks for sharing this with us.

vikki2020
04-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Valerie, that is one fine day! Your friend is really a friend.I'll bet she had as much fun as you!:)

Shelly Preston
04-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi Valerie

That was a great time you had

I am sure you cant wait for it to happen again or it may get even better

Who knows !!!

loveaCD GG
04-12-2008, 01:55 PM
awww hun glad you had a great day!

Valerie Nicole
04-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Thanks everyone. What can I say? A close friend suddenly accepts me, I get a shopping trip, time to dress with somebody there, and a night of drinking...it was just a great day. I can't believe how much fun I had...even the non CD related parts were great.

Hermione Simpson
04-13-2008, 12:52 AM
it's good to hear that you had such a great day valerie

kerrianna
04-13-2008, 01:29 AM
That does sound like a day from heaven Valerie. :)

Women make the best friends. I'm glad you are being accepted for who you are. That's so so huge for any of us.

Hope you get to do some more cool stuff with her soon. :hugs::love:

btw, your new clothes sound great, esp the skirt with different length strips. I love that kind of stuff!

Suzie S.
04-13-2008, 05:07 AM
Valerie, glad you had such a great day! :) You must have been in heaven! :daydreaming:

Raychel
04-13-2008, 07:05 AM
It sound like a deam come true to me, Glad you had a great day. And hopefully there will be plenty more. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Angie G
04-13-2008, 07:27 AM
Valerie you go girl I'm really glad you enjoyed the day and hope you cad do it again soon. I just love a happy stories. :hugs:
Angie

Valerie Nicole
04-13-2008, 10:40 AM
One more bit I forgot to mention :D. She plans on completely changing her style/wardrobe for the summer, guess who gets to have all the hand-me-downs! I'll give you a hint, you all know her as Val!