PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

TawnyCD
04-12-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm 29 years old and this is the first time I've joined a forum site or shared my "alter ego" with anyone. I've been dressing since I was a teenager, but it's always been something I've done alone.

I'm very interested in meeting and talking with other CDs, but I'm still a bit nervous about sharing with people. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get over this?

Kimberly Marie Kelly
04-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Just do It, what I mean is just join in the discusions, post replies, ask questions, Attach pictures to your posts, if shy do shots without your face showing. The more you talk with others on this site the more courage you will gain to go forth.

:battingeyelashes:To-nite I am going out for the first time to a local TG meeting, I'm nervous as anything but figure its worth more to find out that I am not alone in my dressing. Girls on this site come from all over the world, find them on the site and see where local meetings are. It is easier when you are with fellow sisters, so to speak.

Natalie K
04-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Well I am new here also and have the same situation with never sharing as well, I am thinking just ease into it I guess???

MentalMercury
04-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Look at the pictures section and you'll see lots of people posting, and just know there's a lot of us out there, young, old, different professions, different ways of approaching crossdressing, and all that.

Angie G
04-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Yes just try doing it here we understand how you feel and can help you. If you would like you can PM me for A one on one talk no pressure just a friendly chat. :hugs:
Angie

O2B Barbara
04-13-2008, 08:46 AM
You are family now, I don't see much judging going on here, so feel safe to be yourself. Drop me a note if you feel inclined, I don't have all the answers but I will listen.

Julie York
04-15-2008, 05:22 PM
It's like going to a strange pub. You hang about a bit. Find someone who you can have a conversation with and before you know it you've joined in.

occdgurl
04-16-2008, 12:41 AM
You've come to the right place. I'm a brand new member but from what I've seen and read on this site, you're going to find gurls that are looking for the exact same things you're looking for (which you'll make great friendships with) plus others that will provide you with some great insights (which you'll make some wonderful friendships with)

Amber

Princess29
04-16-2008, 02:04 AM
Just do It, what I mean is just join in the discusions, post replies, ask questions, Attach pictures to your posts, if shy do shots without your face showing. The more you talk with others on this site the more courage you will gain to go forth.

what she said

Billijo49504
04-16-2008, 02:07 AM
Grab twenty$ or so and go out shopping for panties. Then come back and tell us how it went. That will really break the ice...BJ

LisaSae
04-16-2008, 02:11 AM
Welcome! I'm new too nice to meet you :D

Jill
04-16-2008, 11:31 AM
You know, it's kind of funny how I was a little nervous about communicating with people online and I went shopping on my own yesterday for the first time.

When you're on here, you're completely anonymous. So just test it out and talk about it, it will get easier. Most of the people on here are very nice and helpful.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
04-16-2008, 09:14 PM
As I mentioned in my earlier post try to find a local TG chapter meeting in your area.

Went to my first TG meeting in Allentown PA, had a wonderful time, met many other girls several who are on this forum. They were so welcoming I felt comfortable the minute I entered. It was a thrill to be dressed with other people who were non-judgemental and accepting.

I'm looking forward to the next meeting, can't wait. :battingeyelashes:

So much better than being dressed in front of a computer screen or a camera. As I said "Just do It" :battingeyelashes:

Jenna Stunned
04-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Grab twenty$ or so and go out shopping for panties. Then come back and tell us how it went. That will really break the ice...BJ

LOL. Way to jump right in.

paulaluvssz8
04-16-2008, 09:23 PM
Hello, and welcome. Just jump right in. That is what we all do.:D