PDA

View Full Version : My Story & A Point to Ponder (long)

Lara Smith
04-13-2008, 01:31 AM
Lara’s (complete) Introduction

I began dressing when I was too young to know what I was doing, and I was young enough that I was not yet in kindergarten. For some unexplainable reason I opened a closet door in the hallway of the apartment we lived in, and there in a fabric puddle on the floor were a pair of nylon panties. Why I put them on I will never know. To this day I can’t figure out why I did that. But I did. And in an instant I was forever changed and felt a sensation I had never experienced before, and have never been able to get enough of. That moment was also the awakening of my sexuality, although I had no idea what I was feeling, but I experienced my first orgasm that day. I don’t remember anything else about that period and the years after as it relates to that incident, but I keenly remember that moment.

I do remember somewhere around the fourth or fifth grade, snatching a couple pair of nylon panties from a neighbor’s clothesline and becoming truly addicted to wearing, and looking at them every chance I got. I had an otherwise completely normal childhood and adolescent life, but as a teenager I remember how every girl I had a relationship with that was even remotely intimate, wore silky nylon panties and I was in heaven. I loved girls, and I loved touching them in their panties, and many of them just wanted to kind of trib with their panties on, all of which only served to re-enforce my attachment. When that was what my girlfriends wanted, I was more than happy to oblige because I loved it. As a bonus, I didn’t need to wear a prophylactic and they weren’t ever gonna' call me and say, “Guess what?”

Somewhere around the time I was a freshman in high school though, another event occurred. I was lying in my bed one night touching myself through a pair of panties when suddenly I was overwhelmed by the feeling that I was a girl, and fantasizing about a girl, also in just her panties, laying on me, seducing me and rubbing her pantied self on me. I had no real knowledge at that time of homosexuality, especially between females, but I distinctly remember a longing and deep seated need for that kind of contact flooding though me. I have no idea where that came from. I’d never even seen any images of girls making love to one another, and as I say, had never been exposed to it in any way that I know of or can remember. But I figured out shortly thereafter why I loved panties so much. Because they made me feel like a girl, and I LOVED feeling like a girl. I liked girls so much I wanted to be one, and I wanted to be one so I could make love to girls as a girl. And all I needed was to slip into a pair of silky, nylon panties, and I was instantly transported into girlness!

My dressing until my early thirties didn’t get beyond panties, until one day I just had to know what it felt like to be fully dressed. Now married, I bought a skirt and slip and blouse, bra and nylons, a pair of heels and an A-line skirt through a Spiegel catalog. I was self-employed, my wife was working in an office, and the day I got to put everything on…Oh my God did it feel good! Walking in heels and feeling my skirt move across my pantied bottom as I walked in those high heels (which I felt like I’d been wearing all my life), and feeling completely like a girl…sent me into Nirvana and I didn’t want to ever, EVER take my girl things off again.
Not only was it the sexiest thing I had felt short of orgasm, but I was so changed, and I felt so….correct!

So the answer to the question, are you a CD, TG, etc., is….I have a lesbian heart! When I am dressed, I am a girl. I’m only interested in girls. As my other self, I only like girls.
Either way, girls are what I want! Boy or girl, I like girls. If I had my druthers, I’d be a beautiful, wealthy, very fem lesbian that was looking for fem girls.

Now there were a number of other things that happened during my teenage years that were kind of a precursor to what was to come, but this is of course the short version.

But the question you have to ask is….why should a little bit of fabric, i.e.: panties… (Or any other fem garment) do anything at all? Its just fabric sewn a certain way. Nothing more, nothing less. Why should they have any kind of affect on anyone at all? But they do! And they have a huge affect! For hundreds of thousands of men…and women! That my friends, is the real mystery.

Your turn!

TGMarla
04-13-2008, 08:39 AM
In Western society, fashion has for many centuries, been dictated by accepted societal norms, norms by which we raise our kids and by which we adere to while growing to adulthood. In the past century, these fashion norms have been greatly influenced by the rise of mass media.

So that which we differentiate to be "masculine" or "feminine" is ingrained into us at birth. And it just so happens that certain styles and certain fabrics have been dubbed as "feminine". We, as men, are attracted to that which is feminine. To some of us, these fabrics and styles are a potent sexual releaser as well. So sure, it's just a little bit of cloth, sewn a certain way, but it's often a fabric reserved for use only by women, in a style that is only for use by women. A man wearing such things is taboo! So it comes as no surprise that many who crossdress have a powerful sexual attraction to the clothing and the behavior.

O2B Barbara
04-13-2008, 08:41 AM
I would think that all of us have a special item of clothing we truly love. Be it panties, bra, skirt, blouse, etc... Some like all sorts of feminine clothing. I have no answer to that mystery of fabric.