PDA

View Full Version : accepting gf, to an extent

mishelle379
04-13-2008, 12:08 PM
ive been divorced for 10 years, met a woman a year ago and told her almost right away about my cding, she was supportive until I shaved my legs, really freaked her out, any one else here had that experience?, guess it made her realize my need to feel totally fem, and she couldnt handle it

KellyCD
04-13-2008, 01:20 PM
I can't say I've had a SO turn against me that quick. It's much slower than that for me.

My wife acceptance comes and goes, sometimes shes fine with it other times not so much.

kellylynn_31
04-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Would have to agree with KellyCD SO accepts sometime more then others. I keep my legs shaved all the time now and with the exception of planned DR. appointments I under dress

pamisme
04-13-2008, 01:42 PM
My so has no acceptance at all. When she see some one out cding she has to point it out to ever one and belittle them.
I try to keep she from talking to much.

KellyCD
04-13-2008, 01:55 PM
My so has no acceptance at all. When she see some one out cding she has to point it out to ever one and belittle them.
I try to keep she from talking to much.

I feel sorry for you hun. Why does she have to point them out and make fun of them? Have you talked to her about this?

pamisme
04-13-2008, 02:39 PM
no . she dos not know a bout me.she will not talk a bout it when I have talked to her she says that those are not her kind of people, and who care what thay think or feil. I have told her that is not the way to be but she stock in he ways. I love very much so I do not want her to tell me to leave so I have not told her.
Ps just found this place and love it. It is helping me come to grips with me.

Pam:D

Amy Hepker
04-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Yes,

I have a Lady friend That I have been with for 7 Years. I told her the very first date that I was a CDer. It was alright and she even helped buy me things, then one day last year she found out I had way more female clothes than her she changed, well I had a lot more than most any girl out there. (70+ Dress, 25+ skirts and over 100 tops) I think that set her off. She left me a couple months after that, but I followed and we got back together. I started dressing again as she kinda got me going again, she bought me my first Item this time. Everything was fine until a couple months later and I had shaved my underarms and eyebrows, but when she found out I shaved my legs she went ballistic. She was really upset, then I told her I had been shaving my underarms, well that did not help. She got really upset and said you might as well shave it all off. (she likes my chest hair) I told her I did not shave my chest hair for her. That did not make a difference, so I now shave enough of my chest hair to wear a V-neck top without seeing my chest hair. We are still together and we are seeing a counsilor together. The counsilor thinks it is wise that she start taking anti-depressants, I already am.

KellyCD
04-13-2008, 03:09 PM
I am sorry to have to say this hun but I think sometime down the road you are going to have to make a difficult and perhaps painful decision.

Sounds to me that she is VERY closed minded and not really all that nice of a person. The sad fact is she says that "those are not her kind of people" yet she is with one and doesn't even know it.

WHEN she finds out about your girly side I think it will be very bad times for you. Whether or not you tell her is not my choice, but think about this - do you want to live out the rest of your life in the closet?

pamisme
04-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I know I will have a bad time of it if and or when I come out.
Been hiding for over 50 years now. been with her for over 25.
Stoped for 18 years, that is dressing but thinking what I am.
all the time. Filt gilt, remorse, and who knows what els.
Doing this talking is the hardes thing to do. Go out back in the 70s dressed was easey.

Pam

Celeste
04-14-2008, 12:56 AM
I really think that your body issues are your own private territory,if a SO decided to grow hair or get a tattoo I would accept their decision and back them even if I personally thought it wasn't the wisest decision they ever made.It would be their body and their decision.In winter ,I like to shave everywhere, so it would be important to me that a potential partner be understanding about my decision.If they have problems about being flexible,that wouldn't work for me anyway.

marny
04-14-2008, 01:27 AM
I agree with Celeste. It is your body. If you want to shave, wherever, go ahead. What possible harm are you doing to anyone? My wife wants me to grow my hair in my legs back in for the summer. I don't think she'll get her wish. She should be happy I still have most of the hair on my head! :D

DanaR
04-14-2008, 02:38 AM
I know I will have a bad time of it if and or when I come out.
Been hiding for over 50 years now. been with her for over 25.
Stoped for 18 years, that is dressing but thinking what I am.
all the time. Filt gilt, remorse, and who knows what els.
Doing this talking is the hardes thing to do. Go out back in the 70s dressed was easey.

Pam

Did she know about your dressing before? What kind of relationship do you have with your wife?

pamisme
04-14-2008, 07:25 PM
no she did not know. I had stoped dressing and it was be hind me. It was not. So now it is to late to tell her will give her to much pain. I will just stay in closet.

Jilmac
04-14-2008, 07:47 PM
I met my SO last October and I told her about my dressing after the second time we had sex. She hadn't questioned why my legs and chest were shaved but once I told her about my dressing she knew why. All she has asked of me is to let my chest hair grow back and I told that I will until the next time Jill goes out in public. Otherwise she's ok with my dressing. Luv and :hugs: Jill