PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is so far away.

veroncia57
04-14-2008, 11:22 AM
It seems that a lot of the ladies that I see here live so far away: Las Vegas, California, New York, Florida, and Texas. Sorry if i left out anyone, this is just a few of the places that came to mind as I typed.
It would be nice to meet another cd'er, and just be able to talk girl talk and of course satin and lace.
I don't own any dresses yet but and looking forward to my next trip and maybe buying some.
I had an interesting trip to the local mall the other evening, I first went to sears but no nightgowns there so I went to the J.C. pennys and found several nightgowns on the clearance rack along with several pairs of nylon panties, I grabed them and went to the check out and paid and no one said a word, but lets just say that i didn't stand there and chat either.
Granted they are not Victoria's second skin satin, but it was still a great trip. Maybe sometime I'll go to St. Louis or Evansville and do some shopping there. Until next time ladies, have a pleasant week.

kaitlin
04-14-2008, 11:38 AM
Girl, I feel your pain! I live here in small town, backwoods, redneckville Tennessee where if there is another crossdresser they are as well hidden as I am. I know there are things like tri-ess in Nashville but thats over an hour away. I'm not opposed to driving that far or more to meet anyone but it sure would be nice to be able to just run to a friends house and enjoy some girl talk, share make up ideas and things without it being an over night trip! Kaitlin

veroncia57
04-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Girl, I feel your pain! I live here in small town, backwoods, redneckville Tennessee where if there is another crossdresser they are as well hidden as I am. I know there are things like tri-ess in Nashville but thats over an hour away. I'm not opposed to driving that far or more to meet anyone but it sure would be nice to be able to just run to a friends house and enjoy some girl talk, share make up ideas and things without it being an over night trip! Kaitlin
I know here in southern IL your lingerie better be in Mossy Oak camo or woodland camo, or you will not fit in.

paulaluvssz8
04-14-2008, 11:54 AM
yeah, I know what you mean. I am from AL and there doesn't seem to be alot of CDer's here. I did see a man in one of the most unexpected places and when he bent over to help me with a flat he had a nice pair of lacy panties that showed out of his pants. By no means was it a turn on, but I thought there are a few gurls here. Maybe I'll never see them dressed but the probably will never see me either. I guess there is comfort in being able to come here a chat.:straightface:

Emily Ann Brown
04-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Use the Meeting Place section here to see if any sisters in your area will respond. And you can scan for locals in www.urnotalone.com without joining. You can also use Yahoo's advanced search to check member profiles for words like "crossdress" in your area.

Emily Ann

CD Susan
04-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the tip Emily. I will check it out.

TxKimberly
04-14-2008, 04:15 PM
I've been to Peoria Il many times and have met a realy neat TG there.
I'm in Alabama right now for tonight and tomorrow night. ;-)

Farrah
04-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Seems like the same story everywhere. I'm here in Mississippi and I cannot find another cder to save my life. I would love to have someone to hang out with and go shopping. It would be so great to have someone to share the adventures with not to mention take pictures.

erickka
04-15-2008, 08:01 AM
Kaitlin, I think I have spoken to you before, and I agree with you that those of us in these little middle Tennessee redneck towns MUST stay hidden. As this post in another thread says it all for my case.
Not since I moved here. I live in a mostly old time backwoods redneck county. There just ain't no tolerances fer sumthin' differnt in deese parts. Dem weeredoes is gonna be shot on sight! [ Cledus Git My Gun, We Got Us A Faggot Here!!] I'm sure that I am not alone in this situation.

Sometimes it is a little hard to get together because of our geographical locations, but hopefully someday that will change for all of us.

Emily Ann Brown
04-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Something worth keeping in mind if you live in "Podunk"....very conservatively 2-3% of the males in your area are dressers. That's still a bunch of sisters for you to find.

Emily Ann

JoAnnDallas
04-15-2008, 09:32 AM
I know what you mean. We used to live in a small town in WV. It was 1.5 drive to Beckly, WV and 1.5hr drive to Roanoke, VA. It was very common to run into someone you knew just about anywhere you went in the town we lived in. So try to buy anything fem in that town, I took a risk of someone seeing me. Now we live in Dallas, TX and I can go to the local PayLess Shoe store and no one knows me from Adam. LOL

docrobbysherry
04-15-2008, 10:36 AM
I know what you mean. We used to live in a small town in WV. It was 1.5 drive to Beckly, WV and 1.5hr drive to Roanoke, VA. It was very common to run into someone you knew just about anywhere you went in the town we lived in. So try to buy anything fem in that town, I took a risk of someone seeing me. Now we live in Dallas, TX and I can go to the local PayLess Shoe store and no one knows me from Adam. LOL

Yeah, I know what u mean JoAnn. Even tho there's 25 million people in SoCal, I still ocassionally ran into someone who knew me in the local thrift shops. I've been going to the bigger better Goodwill 7 miles away. Now, there's no chance of me being seen!