PDA

View Full Version : When you and your wife are the same size

paulaluvssz8
04-14-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi, I am kinda new here and have had a great experience so far. So here goes another question?

I am almost the same size as my wife is and so this really helps me because I love the way she dresses. Her taste in outerwear is really pretty. My taste in underwear is a little more skimpy.LOL But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?

I dress when she is at work because of her stance on my CDing. ANd so far so good for now. But I find it hard not to take out some of her things and put it on and just stay around the house. Like now I am dressed in her top and some capri's. My undies. Cause she has made the statement to me about knowing when I've worn her panties because they are stretched a bit in the front... Well any way What would you do and would you continue?

Michelle-NC
04-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Think you are just asking to get caught...at some point something will get stained, wrinkled or not put back in the same place.

I am fortunate enought that my SO shares some of her clothing with me, and approves. It makes for fun shopping trips, as we find things both of us like.

Annaliese
04-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Hi, I am kinda new here and have had a great experience so far. So here goes another question?

I am almost the same size as my wife is and so this really helps me because I love the way she dresses. Her taste in outerwear is really pretty. My taste in underwear is a little more skimpy.LOL But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?

I dress when she is at work because of her stance on my CDing. ANd so far so good for now. But I find it hard not to take out some of her things and put it on and just stay around the house. Like now I am dressed in her top and some capri's. My undies. Cause she has made the statement to me about knowing when I've worn her panties because they are stretched a bit in the front... Well any way What would you do and would you continue?

It will only lead to trouble. Get you own things but never try on your wifes thing with out her approval. But it is alright if she see something of your and likes it, and wears it. One of the rules of CDing who said live is fair.

Anna

paulaluvssz8
04-14-2008, 12:22 PM
you are lucky. I do alot of the laundry and even fold the bigger part of the items and put them up. So I am very careful. It is kinda of funny she is more like the man, who doesn't pick up behind herself, and I am like the woman who is always picking things up and taking care of the laundry..:)

Deborah Jane
04-14-2008, 12:30 PM
I,m gonna get flamed for sure here, but here goes anyway!!!
My ex wife was the same size as me and once or twice in the past i tried on a few of her dresses, tops and skirts, although i always had a few items of my own womens underwear.
She was forever stealing my socks and T,shirts though and it never bothered me!!

paulaluvssz8
04-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah, just the other day she was wearing my shirt and I said "hey that's my shirt" and she responded with a grin "well it was in my drawer" Hummmm, maybe she won't get too mad if I put some of her stuff in my drawer and say the same..:heehee:

DonnaT
04-14-2008, 01:29 PM
My wife hates sharing clothes, though she has borrowed a skirt from me before.

So, in answer to your question, no. She's given me clothes to wear, that she'll no longer wear, but other than that, no.

Marcie Sexton
04-14-2008, 01:32 PM
I am also a lucky one who is the same size as my wife, BUT I have one exception, she knows I dress loves to help, and is my biggest supporter...

With that said, I wouldn''t wear her things with out her permission, why not just buy your own, same style, perhaps same color, but it would be yours...

...but then again its only my personal opinion...but it would also be out of respect for her...

Daintre
04-14-2008, 01:38 PM
My opinion is, buy your own, those are your wife's clothes, not yours. At some time you will be found out so why push? Better to just get your own.

DemonicDaughter
04-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Kayla and I are not far apart in size at all so when we shop we keep the other in mind (we both love the gothic style). She is also welcome to any of my clothing. Though she is always respectful and never takes anything without asking first.

I just wonder... how are you going to explain it when something gets ruined, stained or ripped?

Jamie L. Squires
04-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Trust me you will get caught! No matter how careful you are, your only buying time before it happens. You really need your own wardrobe, it will save a lot of trouble in the future. It sounds as though she is barley tolerant of you dressing and if kept out of her way for now, she sees that you respect her and her things, it may be easier to broach the subject and be able to bring your other side in to the open on a more regular basis. Buy your undies new, but look to the thrift shops for the outerwear. You will be able to find some excellent things for penny’s on the dollar.

Melanie R
04-14-2008, 01:59 PM
My wife and I both ask before we wear clothing that is the other persons. She does have some skirts and dresses that will not fit me. I have some outfits that are too large for her. Yesterday she asked if she could wear one of my blouses to church. My only comment was are you going to tell who gave you this blouse to wear. She did not.

MarciManseau
04-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Julie and I are the same size in everything but shoes (luv her lil feet) and after 3 years together, we don't think of anything as being hers or mine, it's ours. I tend to buy more skirts than she does, and she loves expensive tops. Other than that, we dress the same.

Hugs from Marci and Julie :hugs:

Rachel_CDS
04-14-2008, 02:20 PM
My situation is slightly different.

My wifes usual taste in clothes is fairly ordinary... plain tops & skirts etc...

She usually borrows my things when she wants something pretty to wear when we are going to a party or some other occassion! I get very jealous that she gets to wear my things out of the house & I can't :sad:

She also pinches my makeup!

It is very rare that I wear something of hers!

Eugenie
04-14-2008, 02:52 PM
But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?

On your second statement, the hypothesis that she wouldn't know is quite unlikely. Women know such things at some minute details that our "male brains" were not trained to recognize :o

On the first part of the question, if there is is one thing that women don't like, it is that some one borrow their clothes, especially without asking for
permission.

Tha was the first ever deal that my wife made with me early on "If you want to wear women underwear, buy your own, don't touch mine." (the second thing was I don't want to kno about it :straightface:)

So I would suggest that you shouldn't touch her clothes, even with a ten foot pole...

:hugs:
Eugenie

DanaR
04-14-2008, 02:55 PM
But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?

No, she will know!

What is her stance on your CDing? If you approached her and asked for help buying clothes for you, would she turn you down? Most of us have found that this is something that hard to stop.

DanaR
04-14-2008, 03:03 PM
My wife and I are about the same size as well. Sometimes she'll go and borrow something of mine (fem clothes, jewelry or whatever) without saying anything. Other times she'll ask. I almost always ask. I've gotten in trouble several times borrowing a watch or something that he was going to wear.

Ruth
04-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Ok, I'm not exactly in your situation because very few of my wife's clothes fit me. Anyway, I don't wear her clothes and I am pretty sure she wouldn't like it if she found I'd been doing it without her say-so. It's an intrusion of a sensitive and personal nature.
Also, it kind of downgrades the practice of CDing itself, makes it seem furtive, when what you need is respectability for your CDing (don't you?).

renee k
04-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi Paula,

I'm going to agree with most of the other gurls here, and say no, don't do it without asking. And trying to sneak behind her back is asking for trouble. Now if you like sleeping on the couch, go for it.

Renee

Jocelyn Quivers
04-14-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm close to the same size as my wife. She does let me try on her clothes, but I can sometimes see the cringe on her face that she is afraid I might stretch them too much.

I would be to afraid to try wearing her clothes without her knowledge, for fear that would be the one time I end up putting a tear in one of her outfits.

TGMarla
04-14-2008, 07:22 PM
I wore my wife's stuff for years. I always felt a little guilty about it, too. But I was always really careful with her clothing. I probably took better care of her things than she did. But in the long run, that's not the point. I went ahead and purchased my own stuff, and I'm happier for it.

Really, there's no harm, except the harm she may perceive, in wearing her things. After all, it's just clothing. She would feel very little remorse in borrowing one of your shirts, for instance, to go wash the car or work in the yard. But girls can get a little bent about their clothing, and you're better off just getting your own things.

victoriamwilliams1
04-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Me and my wife are the same dress size I am just taller, I will say go buy your own stuff plus you will feel better about it.

Niya W
04-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Last Saturday I went to diner with a group of girls. One of the girls said her ex knew about the dressing and was sort of ok with it. One day she tried on the ex's wedding dressed when the ex walked in on her. She was not to happy. SHe had the dress dry cleaned preserved and then sent to her parents house.

Jill Mac
04-15-2008, 04:16 AM
i'm almost the same size as my wife, lucky for me as i'm still in the closet & she has great taste in undies:heehee:

Jill

slamddoger
04-15-2008, 07:06 AM
on this one i would vote no on this one because thay are her thing if she not in to it

"Mary"
04-15-2008, 07:31 AM
This has more potential for causing trouble, but under just the right circumstances, this could work out well for you.

My wife is much smaller than me, so except for scarfs, and such, this is not a question. But, I'm always looking for opportunities to remind her that I like CDing, and that it's not completely evil.

Now, she is always asking me which looks better, this combination or that. If we were the same size, I would - presto - don one outfit and model it for her and asker how it looks "on". I would even be choice "B" while she considers the choice "A" she is wearing.

This would be useful, fun and promote the cause. But as I said at the outset, be careful.

tamela bell
05-08-2008, 11:41 PM
i only wish me and the wife were the same size.life would be so much easier

Angie G
05-08-2008, 11:55 PM
At one time we were the same size I did wear her things and at that time she didn't know I dressed now she knows I dress not the same sizes now but we wear some the the same skirts and blouses. :hugs:
Angie

Sally24
05-09-2008, 05:06 AM
If she shares that's one thing but if you're sneaking her stuff out and she doesn't approve that's just wrong! Talk about trust issues.

Question: Is something wrong if you don't get caught?

YES! YES! YES!

Janice1948
05-09-2008, 09:20 AM
My wife and I are very similar in size and I wore her clothing all the time when we were together. Her shoes even fit me. She did not know about my dressing or the fact that I was wearing her clothing when I was home alone. If she suspected, she never let on and my dressing had nothing to do with our separating. I agree with Marla. Now that I'm single, I probably have more clothes than my wife ever did. I know its true with respect to lingerie.
Help, I need another closet.

Hugs, Janice

ann stef
05-09-2008, 10:15 AM
My wife will cast off her "old & tired' dresses onto me, being we are of the same size but different heights. Pants are too short. I have to get skirts too use with her discarded tops, as she is not a skirt person.

Emily Anderson
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Paula,

What is her stance on your CD'ing? If she knows you CD, then she may already suspect that you're trying on her stuff while she's out.

Victoria Anne
05-09-2008, 12:22 PM
My wife is my biggest fan and we wear the same size in tops and shoes , we share evrything as we have the same style so we have literally doubled our wardrobe.

Melissa Cross
05-09-2008, 12:30 PM
I agree with most of the girls here...don't wear your wife's things unless you have her permission. Without even knowing the specifics of your relationship with your wife and CDing, I can't imagine that if she should catch you wearing her things that it would help her acceptance of yuor CDing.

Melissa

Amanda0208
05-09-2008, 02:06 PM
My wife and I are fortunate. We have the same waist size. both size 6. So we can share pants and skirts. But the upper body is totally different. We have no problems with sharing

SarahHall
05-10-2008, 01:20 PM
I was able to fit into just about everything that my girlfriend in college wore. From her panties to her dresses and her pumps and I got dolled up every chance I could and was fortunate that I was never caught.

SusanMarie
05-10-2008, 01:50 PM
My SO and I are just one size apart. We often share, as our taste in clothes is similar. She can use 'my' clothes anytime and she knows it. I always ask to wear 'hers', as it just makes her feel better...and she always says yes.

MichelleOBrien
05-10-2008, 03:50 PM
okay, here's what I think. the fact that your asking if it's right or wrong tells me that your conscience is bugging you about it. when our conscience bugs us, that usually means we're doing something wrong. It may be an extreme example, but would you borrow your neighbors car while they were at work?

yes, it's extreme, but same lines. you're using without asking. deception alone can destroy a relationship, as the trust will disappear if she ever finds out you've been doing it behind her back. and women always seem to know....

Yvonne York
05-11-2008, 11:36 AM
We're both the same size, although she has the most fantastic boobs. So we have stopped sharing bras, as my B cuos get a bit lost!!!! So I have my own, some of which she chooses. And she buys me really sexy lingerie - as she knows I am a bit of a tart!

KATIE TV
05-14-2008, 03:08 AM
My partner and I are about the same size but as I have far more clothes than she has it's her who "borrows" mine, but she usualy asks if I mind, (I dont as I think it meens my tast is OK)

Angela-Russell
05-14-2008, 11:58 PM
My lovely wife has "borrowed" a few items of mine, which I have never seen again! If she buys something that I like she doesn't mind if I try it on, but I always ask first. I find part of the excitement of cd'ing though, is owning female items of my own. Its nice to know that you have your own draw full of lingerie, or wardrobe full of skirts & dresses x

Seville
05-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi, I am kinda new here...But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she doesn't know?...
NO NO NO! Get your own stuff!

okay, here's what I think. You're using without asking. Deception alone can destroy a relationship, as the trust will disappear if she ever finds out you've been doing it behind her back, and women always seem to know....

How true! Get your own stuff and let her "borrow" it.

Deanna2
05-15-2008, 03:15 AM
My wife 'borrows' my gear on a regular basis.

Lilith Moon
05-15-2008, 04:21 AM
We are similar size, I'm a bit slimmer right now but she is getting there. We have some clothes that are communal and up for grabs while other clothes, such as underwear, are personal to each of use.

Josephine 1941
05-15-2008, 06:37 AM
Hi Paula, I have a beautiful girl friend that we are the same size ,even in shoes. She was a widow for 3 yrs when I met her so a lot of black. Right of the bat as I told her almost as soon as when we went out that I was a CD , she had no problem with it . She almost immedaley started to wear my cloths, as I had newer fashions. Now the two of us have almost no my cloths or hers we enjoy dressing and approve of what the other wears. The biggest problem we have is that we are in a area that I cannot dress as much as I would like. I love seeing her dressed an she know it , we have the best of the CD world . I do get to dress and go out. We love shoping together an some time buy matching outfits when we have a trip planned. We have gone to P-town for a wk. went to a gay pride day an night in Hartfort Ct. We even went to Key West for 5 days and in all I was able to dress 24/7 . We do have our own under wear that is a given, just bra since we both are 36 C , it depends on the outfit you wear.

Josephine :hugs: :D

JoAnnDallas
05-15-2008, 09:16 AM
First of all my wife is a size 20/22 and I am a size 12/14, so all of her things are a little big on me. Second because of her MS, she no longer wears dresses or skirts and I love dresses and skirts. LOL

Kristen Marie
05-15-2008, 02:13 PM
I was but currently not the same size as my wife. She wears a size 6 panty and I'm a 7. Camisoles the same way, she is a large and me an extra large. I have purchased a lot of her items for her and when I buy her a size 6 panty, I buy myself a size 7. I have my own collection of underwear, but I frequently find my sizes in her drawers and vice versus. I think she's OK with it because it's been a year and there has been no blow-ups.

bobi jean
05-15-2008, 02:47 PM
I agree with "get your own clothes"
bet ya she knows anyway,, there is nothing like putting on a blouse or skirt that is SUPPOSED to be fresh and clean. just to find out that it has been worn already,,,,,, she knows,, I bet ya!!!

jessielee
05-15-2008, 02:55 PM
I dress when she is at work because of her stance on my CDing. ANd so far so good for now...

Paula,
so glad to meet you!
i am smaller than my SO and have longer hair but her nice, professional clothes that she keeps for a future slimming are great on me!
i wear my own panties, like you i have a different taste than she does.
but infrequently and very carefuly, i like to do as you do.
think i resisted crossdressing for years because her her underlayers didn't appeal.
yet, here we are!
jessie

JoAnnDallas
05-15-2008, 03:50 PM
That is my wifes new attitude. If I am going to dress as a woman, then I should dress in my things and not hers.

KarenCDFL
05-16-2008, 04:38 PM
My wife does know and accept but I would never just take her things out of respect.

When we dress together she always asks if I want to try something she thinks I will look good in but I would not take it without asking.

And the other posters are right. If you take things without asking YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!!

A woman always knows how her closet should be and how her makeup and jewelry is positioned.

I got caught as a teen by my mom doing just that.

"Have you been touching my makeup"? and that was that LOL

MichelleOBrien
05-18-2008, 10:02 PM
kicks part is that it'snot even about getting caught. It's the fact that (and I'm repeating myself again) you have to ask if it's okay. Anytime you have to ask if what you're doing is wrong... IT IS!!!

Borrowing without permission is stealing, and it involves lying. Both of those acts destroy trust and without trust, there can be no happy marriage. Ever heard of "Women's Intuition"? It's real. She probably knows. If you're not going to ask before using, then get your own. The only way this does not backfire is if you're open and up front about it from the beginning.