PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation

Joy3
04-15-2008, 08:22 AM
This maybe way out, but has anyone thought that they may have been a woman in a past life. Further , that the desire to dress as a woman may relate to memory of ones past life as a woman?

Joy:love:

KarenSusan
04-15-2008, 08:41 AM
I've often thought that might be true, Joy.

Jan W
04-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Don't know about past life but sure hoping in my next one.

MAJESTYK
04-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Yes, I believe that is an explanation and always have. I believe in reincartnation and just dont see any way to discount it. I feel that our present lives are made up of all the pieces of our past lives. I have always thought that it may not be the only explanation but I tend to think , at least for me , that it is. There are just some things that seem so familiar about femininity that can't be explained by experiences in this life that must be memories from another.

nikki47
04-15-2008, 08:53 AM
An interesting thought,the first time i've heard of it though.When i was younger i was always looking for a reason why i dressed as a woman.Now i don't question it, i just love what i do now.

Nikki

KayR
04-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Sorry, I just don't believe in that stuff.

Teresa Amina
04-15-2008, 09:20 AM
I've even had it confirmed by a psychic friend who (without prompting) saw some details of my life in the Victorian era which I had deduced from affinities in this life. Cool stuff!
There is more to "Life" than meets the eye (or logical reason)

JoAnnDallas
04-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Oh, yes, i feel that most of my past lives have been as a woman.

Bethany38
04-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Joy3,
You know until you mentioned that I've never really thought of it that way. But that would explain a whole lot in my own personal experiences. I do not know if I am a whole harted believer in the whole reincarnation thing, I think I may have to give it some investigation though. Thank you for that bit of insight.

Bethany:)

Jilmac
04-15-2008, 09:53 AM
I have given it some seroius thought, since I have been dressing for 47 years. But then I wonder if I was as ugly as a female in my past life as I am now. :eek: I've also thought about coming back as a female in my next life, perhaps then the girl in my dreams will be a reality. :D Luv and:hugs: Jill

harmony
04-15-2008, 10:08 AM
past lives and reincarnation have always been a cornerstone of my believe system.
i do think though that what we experience is a result of proportionaly too many male incarnations in our past and a need to catch up.
furthermore there was a time way back in human evolution where there was no gender distinction among humans(mirrored in embryonic development).we are heading back to that expressing a balance of genders.we are the torchbearers going into the future.
how did i get to THIS from the desire to wear panties???

Melanie R
04-15-2008, 11:32 AM
In 1978 I participated in past life regression sessions where I was able to describe in great detail my life as a woman in Mobile, Alabama. I still have most of the details in my head today. I died in 1928 at the age of 27 of pneumonia.

jandebs
04-15-2008, 11:50 AM
do do do do, do do do do... ( outer limits theme tune ) Bearing in mind these things are currently beyond verification, it did occur to me once, in an Edgar Allan Poeish kinda way, that in my last life, I was a female desperately wanting to be a guy, and now I've got my wish and learned the dreadful truth, I'm waiting for the tooth fairy to show up and change it all back again... arrrrggghhh!!

Sally2005
04-15-2008, 12:05 PM
The thought has crossed my mind. Anything is possbile unless someone has disproven it.

Deborah Jane
04-15-2008, 12:10 PM
So if it,s possible i was a female in my previous life, it,s also possible i could be born a female in my next life!!
Now i,m curious...
I wonder if that,s how it would work out and whether i,d remember the desires i,ve felt in this life!!

Mona
04-15-2008, 12:23 PM
I used to have a friend who experienced past lives and would be a different sex in many of them. She had quite elaborate stories from these experiences, who know where they came from. if there is reincarnation it isn't going to operate in any form we in human form recognize or imagine!

bobi jean
04-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Many times I have thought (or wondered), I had been a female (a real genetic girl) in a past life. AND HOPE TO BE AGAIN IN THE NEXT, but I also want to remember this life, in the next. Maybe we are just practicing now. maybe we will keep being reincarnated til we GET IT RIGHT!!

Shiny
04-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah, thought of that often now that I am retired and in the 4th quarter of life. Not talking past lives here but if there is a next time around let me be the 50's housewife!! Not into guys myself but man, those clothes!! Fetish fem! Classic!

slamddoger
04-15-2008, 05:41 PM
you make a good pont anything is pobbles

jazmine
04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
I'd love to be a 50's house wife next time around too!
I think a lot about this kinda stuff. I tend to think that reincarnation is true. It's the simplest model of life,that I can think of. The path of least resistence. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. I hate to go against my Catholic upbringing, but I think we are nothing more than the electrical connections in our brains. When we die, that energy is released and recycled in the great collective of the universe. Like a single rain drop falling into the ocean, only to evaporate and fall yet again with a whole new set of molecues. You don't have to delete a so called "GOD" system, to believe in this idea. Maybe that is how "GOD-that which is all of us as a collective", opperates........
I've also throw around ideas on "time". I don't belive in time, at least not as a linear system. It is a man-made concept. I don't want to get too technical and bore all you, but it has been proven that time can be slowed or sped up(if ever so slightly), based on the stand point of the observer. I'm reading a book right now called "Time and the Technosphere". Quite interesting. I have tossed around the idea that all points in time, past and future, exist and are happening right now, but on a different plane, or dimension, separated by slight variences in frequencies. So maybe that idea of me coming back as a 50's house wife, isn't so far-fetched after all.
I'm crazy! Maybe I read and think too much........and just plain nuts. I know nothing.

Amy Hepker
04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
I do, but I do not know who I was.

Scotty
04-15-2008, 06:03 PM
This maybe way out, but has anyone thought that they may have been a woman in a past life. Further , that the desire to dress as a woman may relate to memory of ones past life as a woman?

Joy:love:

Yes.

stacy566
04-15-2008, 07:37 PM
I once had a former co worker who had studied that field do a quick reading and found out that I was a young woman in the twenties, how ever died younger then I should have at that time. Just do not know who I was, where I lived, but the main thing is that I was a woman once. Next life I hope to be woman again.

battybattybats
04-16-2008, 03:45 AM
I've actually attended university lectures on Eastern Metaphysics (taking notes for a friend who couldn't attend).

Reincarnation is a much more complicated idea in philosophy than many are aware of. For example the most common view in Indian metaphysics is that the soul is made up of many parts, up to nine in fact. There is the part of the soul that reincarnates, part that is totally unique to this incarnation and a part that is indivisibly shared amongst all of humanity.

Feelings and memories of femininity may come from multiple sources. It could come from past lives as a woman or it could come from the all-soul (called the Atman by some, though confusingly some groups refer to the unique individual soul as the Atman) where you share a connection with all men and women.

Indian religious texts have plenty of crossdressing and sex changing. Shame the Hijras are so mistreated.

From a taoist viewpoint however possibilities include being haunted by a female ghost, being guided by a female ancestor, being possessed or guided by a fairy-spirit or goddess and more. One possibility includes being guided towards feminine Yin energy to achieve balance with the masculine Yang.

Ever noticed that traditionally the dot in the teardrop of the taoist yin-yang symbol is the colour of the opposite half? This isn't just to look pretty, the small drop of one colour in the other represents that their is always some female in every male, some male in every female. People are born with different amounts, some women have lots of yang, some men have lots of yin and each must find balance.

Suzy Harrison
04-16-2008, 05:45 AM
I used to think that it was all total rubbish ~ until I started to have many dreams about past lives. To descibe them as "dreams' however is to cheapen the experience.

Each one of these so called 'dreams' was very very vibrant and left me emotionally drained each time.

Now I have no doubt at all that it is real and that I've lived before. I am now aware of 3 previous lives. On one of them I even know the dates, places, family names and how I died.

I know how all this sounds, but when all the lights are suddenly turned on for me, then I can't deny it.

TGMarla
04-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Yes, I think that it is a possibility.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
04-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Yes, I do believe that this is posible. I am actually going through something very similar. Hard to explain, but it has opened my eyes to many possibilites that I may have laughed at in the past.

*hugs*

Zara

Scotty
04-16-2008, 05:50 PM
I've actually attended university lectures on Eastern Metaphysics (taking notes for a friend who couldn't attend).

Reincarnation is a much more complicated idea in philosophy than many are aware of. For example the most common view in Indian metaphysics is that the soul is made up of many parts, up to nine in fact. There is the part of the soul that reincarnates, part that is totally unique to this incarnation and a part that is indivisibly shared amongst all of humanity.

Feelings and memories of femininity may come from multiple sources. It could come from past lives as a woman or it could come from the all-soul (called the Atman by some, though confusingly some groups refer to the unique individual soul as the Atman) where you share a connection with all men and women.

Indian religious texts have plenty of crossdressing and sex changing. Shame the Hijras are so mistreated.

From a taoist viewpoint however possibilities include being haunted by a female ghost, being guided by a female ancestor, being possessed or guided by a fairy-spirit or goddess and more. One possibility includes being guided towards feminine Yin energy to achieve balance with the masculine Yang.

Ever noticed that traditionally the dot in the teardrop of the taoist yin-yang symbol is the colour of the opposite half? This isn't just to look pretty, the small drop of one colour in the other represents that their is always some female in every male, some male in every female. People are born with different amounts, some women have lots of yang, some men have lots of yin and each must find balance.

Well written and spoken!

Thank you :)

battybattybats
04-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Well written and spoken!

Thank you :)

Thanks, it's good to be able to use that week of lectures.

:hugs:

It's an interesting subject.

Joann0830
04-16-2008, 08:23 PM
This is a picture of Me and and I downloaded a picture of My Great Great Grandmother in Reincarnation 10-27-07 if you want to see how much I look like her. My Daughter so the picture hanging on the wall and said Daddy in a Dress I have all of her features and more, It was so funny why I was very young and loved a Cameo and when I saw her picture she always wore one, so I do believe I am here for a reason and I am her to finish something for her joann0830

I believe I really am

Joann0830
04-17-2008, 12:17 AM
I hope that the Picture came thru so you could see this is the second attempt I am very proud to look like her My Great Great Grandmother Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

CD Susan
04-17-2008, 04:08 AM
This whole idea of reincarnation and past lives is very interesting. I have thought of this before but have never come to a conclusion on how I feel about it. On one hand I think it would be a convienent answer as to how I feel about my sexuality now, being a crossdresser and loving all things fem. But then if I was a female in a past life would that explain why I feel the way I do now or would that mean that I have never experienced being a male before this life and for that reason I think of myself as being female because that is what I was the last time around? This is a pretty deep subject so I won't attempt to go any farther in to it here.

CD Susan
04-17-2008, 04:54 AM
I think this is an extremely interesting thread. I have thoughts on this subject quite often but have never come to a conclusion on how I really feel about it. This is an area that requires a lot of deep thought. There are times that I feel I must have been a female in a past life because of the feelings that I have now about wanting to express myself as being female. On the other hand I think that being male is what I am now but in some way I am being prepared to live my next life as a female. It is like the life we had previously, the one we are living presently, and the one we will live after this one all seem to blend together in some way. This is a really deep subject and there is not enough room on this forum to fully discuss it in depth so I will just let it go for now. If there are other members out there who read this and would like to get involved in such a discussion please PM me.