PDA

View Full Version : Women's Clothing in Boy Mode

EjayeCD
04-15-2008, 11:43 AM
My favorite passion is wearing all women's clothing in Boy Mode & simply walking around in public. I always wear women's jeans, tucked of course, a woman's top & shoes as well. I'll have a touch of color ob my face & Blistex Lip Tone on my lips to just a HINT of color. I make sure that my nails are overly long, pointy & buffed shiny without polish.

Does anyone else loke to do this? I really find it thrilling, especially when women notice the clothing & that fact that I DO NOT have a male crotch.

JoAnnDallas
04-15-2008, 12:25 PM
I have gone to my Nail salon appointment in the summertime wearing panites, a Ladies Hanes t-shirt, Ladies Hanes shorts, and Green with Pink stripping open toe sandels with my polished toes showing.

Annaliese
04-15-2008, 01:10 PM
The only pants I have are low rise jean's and VS slacks. Wear VS sweeters most the winter and makeup Monday-Friday to work.

Everyday panties and or a bra or a cami.

christina marie
04-15-2008, 04:19 PM
pretty much every day :)

danielle_from_cal
04-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I like to have my nails done in a French manicure even when I am not dressed as a woman. I use fake ones that I can remove when needed, but nobody ever comments and I like having nice nails.

And I keep my eyebrows plucked to a feminine width most of the time.

Otherwise, anything feminine during male mode is under my clothing.

Lesley Ann
04-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Like you Ejayecd, I try to wear fem all the time. All my jeans are ladies size 10uk, all my sweaters, shirts, anckle socks and shoes (1.50" heels) I wear a natrual colour lipstick and always wear my studs which can be pearl, Diamond or Gold. Always wear satin french knickers and bra (A cup). Lately I have been wearing a paste diamond ring (although my gf is not to keen on the ring)

I just love it!
With lots of everything, Lesley Ann

Joann0830
04-16-2008, 02:52 AM
I wear ladies elsctic stretch Black pants everyday and my JMS panties and curl my eyelashes and wear clear nail polish especially a brand that is called Jordana Nail Stregthner and base coat, it goes on shiney but dries matte and does help your nails grow. As far as shoes I have found pumps that look great and sneakers I wear ladies Keds or NB. As far as a shirt I wear pull overs in colors from Lane Bryant or woman within. I guess I wear everything female everyday and no one even blinks. Joann 0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

P.S. forgot my gold posts

Syndi
04-17-2008, 01:49 PM
I like to wear ladies jeans with a polo shirt.Or khaki flair leg stretch pants.Also wear panties everyday.

Cyndie
04-17-2008, 02:38 PM
I under-dress almost everyday, but some days I wear all girl clothing that has that male style. I call it secret girl. Lots of fun

TTFN
Cyndie

sissystephanie
04-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Like some others, I dress enfemme in guy mode almost every day. That is, unless I am going on sales calls. I always dress enfemme (guy mode) when I make my bi-weekly trips to the nail salon for my manicure/pedicure. Sometimes I wear a skort, sometimes a skirt. If the weather is cold, I wear ladies jeans or a pair of my leather pants. I dress like that to go everywhere, but never trying to pass. Last night I went out to eat wearing a white skort and white knit top which clearly showed my lacy bra underneath. The restaurant I went to has seen me like that often, so no worries on that score. I occasionally get do get compliments on my outfits, or on my pretty shiny red toes if I happen to be wearing sandals.

BTW, I am wearing beige open toe sandals, a denim knee length skirt and a lavendar knit top as I write this. Of course, with panties and bra under all. I am going to my dry cleaners in a few minutes.:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Katrina
04-17-2008, 03:59 PM
I wear men's pants about 10 times a year. Every day is misses pants in some form or another. Mostly men's shirts though. I'll leave my underwear up to the imagination. :heehee:

melissacd
04-17-2008, 04:41 PM
I have been slowly replacing all of my male pants and shirts with female equivalents. I always wear panties and female socks, tights, trouser socks, pantyhose or stockings. The next steps are to find femme belts to wear with the pants and femme shoes. Bit by bit all the male stuff will disappear :)

gretchenD
04-17-2008, 05:23 PM
I wear bras and panties everyday and got rid of my male underwear when I was 18.I have to wear bras every day,I have 34c breast implants.The story is that two of my gg friends made me a dare to get breast implants 4 years ago if they got breast implants which they did and I said yes.My adoptive parents thought I was crazy and knew I could not back out of this.I do get looks in my male mode and get asked questions about them.

Phyliss
04-18-2008, 03:31 AM
The only "boy" thing I wear anymore is my belt. Jeans or dress slacks from Fashion Bug, sweaters or shirts/blouses (non lace style) from Lane Bryant, shoes, either ladies oxfords, loafers, sneakers, from Payless, for outer wear. Under clothing is ALWAYS the "trifecta" (bra, panties, stockings)
While I'd dearly love to wear a skirt everyday, I have to be practical and do what I can.

Steveo
04-18-2008, 10:42 AM
yes; i where bra/pants/ womens jeans every day, womens tops (t shirts) i'm starting to get braver now and whereing more obveouse fem tops in public i have a cheep slver braslet which i never take off.

donnadawn
04-18-2008, 10:33 PM
Yes, I too go out in femme but not noticed. It seems the more I go out that way the more I try to push the bounderies. I will wear a larger bra cup or a more femme style shirt, or shoes that look like mens except for the 2 inch heel, and I especially like to wear my pony tail up high and with lots of curls and a scrunchy.

Nicole Erin
04-18-2008, 10:38 PM
All of my clothes are women's, but most are not overly feminine.

pinkpanther
04-22-2008, 01:03 AM
I recently was at the West Edmonton mall shopping wearing the following attire in guy mode:

Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, maroon leotard, matching Wonderbra satin panties and bra and black Aldo ballet flats.

The outfit was very feminine and comfortable.

noname
04-22-2008, 01:47 AM
Im always in boy mode. Im not going to try to pretend to be something Im not. Yeah, people notice, but I never dress over the top. Do I get a "thrill" out of it? No. My attitude is, 'what is your problem? I'm certain you give your wife/gf crap for wearing pants which is mens clothing'. or 'screw you, your gunna stare me down while your dressed like a man?' Basically, anyone who doesn't like me can take a hike. Why, cause they are hypocrites.

"shoes that look like mens except for the 2 inch heel, and I especially like to wear my pony tail up high and with lots of curls and a scrunchy."

So very cool. I wish my hair was long enough to do that.

I think going out in boy mode wearing "womens" clothing is a good thing. Breaking down the barriers of restriction society has put on us. Women don't dress in 1800's style dresses and I'm not going to dress 1800's either. It is time for change.

Ibuki_Warpetal
04-22-2008, 02:46 AM
Does anyone else loke to do this?
Every day, but like others, I continue to push the boundaries. How far I go usually depends on how good I feel.

CD Susan
04-22-2008, 03:26 AM
I do it almost every day. Of course I underdress with panties and bra but I really like wearing womens jeans and shorts. No one ever seems to even notice. I like just a bit of perfume too.

rata
04-22-2008, 03:35 AM
My draws are getting less male and more female as well. i wear fem underwear 24 7 womans socks, pants ,shorts etc, female clothes seem to fit my bottom half better than male as i only have a 26inch waist and most mens clothes here stat at a 30 odd.

tina2007
04-22-2008, 05:43 AM
I do not wear womans clothing in male mode, but i like to dress nicely in male mode too.. i think its the girl in me:) It is almost as important to look good i male mode as i girl mode.. I do not have any woman style pants but would love to, maybe I have to go shopping today

hugs Tina.

PrettyToesLisa
05-23-2008, 03:11 PM
I adore going out kinda androgynous...fem sandals...polished nails and toe...touch of makeup...bra straps showing...wery much a turn on

boy2girl31
05-23-2008, 03:19 PM
I don't go out much but I can't remember the last time I wore boy undies. Do I still have any boy undies?:battingeyelashes: