PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Date Thursday - I'm SO excited!!

Rene L
04-15-2008, 01:01 PM
I've managed to get to know another CD in my city via email. He wants to take me to lunch this week - while I'm dressed up!! I'll tell you up front that I will not pass. I have a mustache and my wife would kill me if I shave it off. (She doesn't know about this side of me and is no where near accepting.)

I don't have much of a wardrobe due to an unaccepting wife. But Andy (my acquaintance and date) has asked me to wear panties, bra and hose or stockings. He is going to bring a dress and heels for me to change into. And we're going to a local establishment that somewhat caters to CD's, drag queens, etc.

I'm so excited I'm beside myself! Now all of those discussions about which bathroom and things like that have suddenly become concerns. But I'm planning to have fun with it. And if it works out, who knows - maybe we'll do this again! Hope I'll be able to concentrate at work the next couple of days and be able to sleep the next couple of nights!!

Annaliese
04-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Be safe.

JoAnnDallas
04-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Is your CD friend also coming dressed?

Rene L
04-15-2008, 01:07 PM
He's not planning to. We've agreed that for this date I'll be his girlfriend. I feel safe, too, because of (1) the intimate details we've shared and (2) we'll be in a public setting in broad daylight.

vanessatevesti
04-15-2008, 01:34 PM
I know how you're feeling, nothing can compare to it ! even if you're used to going out the excitment is there everytime! you'll have a blast.

Also it's good that you're going out in daylight and to a public place, you're never too careful. And don't worry about the bathroom, if they cater to TG's then just ask where to go, there are even some places that have 3 bathrooms: GG's, boys and TG's (at least where I live).

I'll be waiting for your story :)

Angie G
04-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Careful Rene you could be playing with fire hun and may get burned. :hugs:
Angie

harmony
04-15-2008, 08:35 PM
this is what the french say:a kiss without a mustache is like soup without salt!!
i would love to see you out there with a nosetickler!

Edwina
04-15-2008, 11:31 PM
He's not planning to. We've agreed that for this date I'll be his girlfriend. I feel safe, too, because of (1) the intimate details we've shared and (2) we'll be in a public setting in broad daylight.

And will you be changing in public too?
Take care.

Edwina

renee k
04-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Careful Rene you could be playing with fire hun and may get burned. :hugs:
Angie

Be Careful out there!

Renee

Beth785
04-16-2008, 04:32 AM
Just take it one step at a time and I'm sure you'll have a blast! Let us know how it goes!

Jill Mac
04-16-2008, 05:11 AM
Good luck:)

Jill

Princess29
04-16-2008, 06:19 AM
yes, good luck and be careful

TGMarla
04-16-2008, 07:45 AM
You're going to do this, and keep the moustache? If it were me, I'd not do that.

Erica Lauren James
04-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Hmmm I was just thinking, if your wife is not at all supportive how will she feel about you going on a date with a man dressed as a woman with a mustache.

I think you are playing with fire as you never know who you might run into that could know your wife.

Be careful not to get burned!!!

Erica

Dee Jay
04-16-2008, 11:57 AM
If your wife is unaccepting about you being a CD, what will she be like if/when she discovers that you are gay/bi???

Is living out a fantasy worth wrecking your marriage over.

Think again, and again after that.

A wife last the length of a marriage... An ex wife lasts forever :)

Be careful... And did I mention... THINK AGAIN!!!!

DJ

Bootsiegalore
04-16-2008, 12:20 PM
I'd be warry. It does not sound like a prudent thing to do. You could get kidnapped and sold into a cd slavery ring. (just one example.)

Tara

Danielle Hyatt
04-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Frist of all I thank you sould thank about it long and hard!!! 2 you don't want to hert your wife do you?

Plese PM me if you want!!!

Your Friend
Dan:D

Eva Marie
04-17-2008, 02:51 AM
By now I'm sure you've "got the message".

"Mary"
04-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Warning! Will Robinson - This sounds like an intimate rendez-vous and not any friendly colleagueal meeting. I think you will find yourself going in directions that did not originally intend and that your big head knows you shouldn't.

So, when that voice inside your head asks - "Is this getting freaky bad?", you'll hear a dozen+ of us yelling back - "Yes it is. Back off. Disengage!"

And of course be very careful.