PDA

View Full Version : Not obsessed with panties

Ayame
04-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Seems so many people are obsessed with panties , is there anyone out there that isn't? If you are obsessed with panties please do not post here this is just for those who don't go crazy for panties.

Julie York
04-15-2008, 05:10 PM
What do you go crazy for then?

Ruth
04-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Not quite sure where you're coming from with this, Lolita. Do you just want a thread where we don't use the P word?

Ayame
04-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Not quite sure where you're coming from with this, Lolita. Do you just want a thread where we don't use the P word?

Lol maybe :tongueout It just seems every thread is either about that or turns into a pantie discussion lol

Chloe Renee
04-15-2008, 05:22 PM
CoCo puffs? Or is this not a jingle type thread.

I would say, corsetry, and pin up stylings. Even those aren't a true obsession.

Julie York
04-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Could you tell us more about these panties you aren't obsessed with?

Deborah Jane
04-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Knickers:tongueout

Fiona K
04-15-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't understand the "obsessions" with one item of clothing or another. So I guess I fit the category...........

lisa_e_love
04-15-2008, 05:40 PM
If I'm obsessed with anything, it's bras and skirts. To me those are the two items most different from the male wardrobe and therefore the most appealing to me, personally.

But I totally understand where everyone's coming from with the panties. There's little else on this earth to compare with a good pair of panties....:D

Sorry to somewhat violate the sanctity of the thread.

DonnaT
04-15-2008, 05:42 PM
I wouldn't say I have an obsession with panties. Heck, I didn't even try a pair on until a few years after I started CDing.

Yet I do wear them everyday.

Julie York
04-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Give us something to work with Lolita.

What are YOU interested in?

Cos otherwise I'll just throw you to the pantie frenzy.

:D

(I like lacy ones)

:heehee:

deja true
04-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Panties is only part of the big picture,honey!

I want it all!

I'm a femme-o-phile!

Ayame
04-15-2008, 05:48 PM

I go crazy for the look of the outfit not the undergarments.

MentalMercury
04-15-2008, 06:18 PM
CoCo puffs? Or is this not a jingle type thread.

I would say, corsetry, and pin up stylings. Even those aren't a true obsession.

I'm in the same boat! For me it's corsets, miniskirts, and plaid in general. Oh yeah and brocade somewhat.

gwendy
04-15-2008, 06:19 PM
I have been crossdressing for about 45 years and it was definitely panties (knickers, I live in the UK) that set me on the way.
There are a number of steps that, to me, highlight my femininity,
and I think wearing panties 24/7 is number one,
followed by being fully shaved from the eyebrows down,
having my toe nails painted all the time,
wearing other feminine underwear under male clothes whenever possible,
girly talc and perfumed soap,
and then at home wow,
Shoes, and even girly slippers are so important,
I am so lucky to be able to dress at home all the time but so to bed,
to bed in a soft and delicious nightdress - heaven
gwen

gennee
04-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Though panties are my favorite apparel, I also love blouses, camis, skirts, low heels and dresses.

Gennee

:doll::gorgeous:

Valistar
04-15-2008, 06:27 PM
While I haven't done much in the way of crossdressing yet, panties appeal to me about as much as men's underwear, something merely functional. On the other hand, I've always had a thing for leotards. I do own two leotards which I wear whenever I think I can get away with it (dratted room mate...). Unfortunately, they are currently the most feminine articles of clothing that I own. I really need to get someone to help me choose out clothing (I don't even know modern day styles since I really only see women on weekends if I manage to get off base).

Carroll
04-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Seems so many people are obsessed with panties , is there anyone out there that isn't? If you are obsessed with panties please do not post here this is just for those who don't go crazy for panties.

I dont wear panties at all. I wear my good ole tighty whiteys all the time

Joy Carter
04-15-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm only obsessed with looking as good as I possibly can. :D

darla_g
04-15-2008, 07:17 PM
can't fixate on any one thing. you need it all panties lingerie makeup wigs shoes clothing

Angie G
04-15-2008, 07:30 PM
I love the entire package and Panties are a big part of that package and another is the lipstick on my coffee cup hun.:hugs:
Angie

RitaCD
04-15-2008, 07:32 PM
can't fixate on any one thing. you need it all panties lingerie makeup wigs shoes clothing

I agree with Darla. I love everything femme. But after a complete shaving the first thing I put on is a pair of panties. My problem is that I have so many favorites and it is just so hard to choose.:daydreaming:

Staci
04-15-2008, 08:17 PM
I really like the nightgowns. Then short skirts, blouses, and dresses.

harmony
04-15-2008, 08:44 PM
i am a naughty girl-dont wear panties.stuff down there is too big for it to be comfy.i do wear a padded girdle always when dressed since my shoulders need hips for balance.

DonnaWanna
04-15-2008, 11:02 PM
If I have an obsession with anything it would be nighties,, I love my babydoll nighties,, Of course they wouldn't look right without panties,,it just goes with the territory,, ( I love the real frilly ones alot)

Dalece
04-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I would be awful cold down there with out them on.:eek:

crusadergirl
04-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Panties not really in to wearing them are buying them either. I mostly like mini skirts, bras and stockings.

docrobbysherry
04-15-2008, 11:25 PM
I go crazy for the look of the outfit not the undergarments.

Panties r a necessity for holding Big Jake and the twins out of sight and absorbing, --- o u know! But they've never been a big fetish item in my dressing.

Corsets, nylons, high heels, bras and forms, tite girdles, wigs, belts, all have taken their turns as ladies things that excite me, but never panties.

The real turn on for me, is puting all the pieces of the puzzle together, then looking in the mirror!

MentalMercury
04-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Dear Lolita,

Remember how you didn't want to hear anything about panties and/or the members of this board wearing them and wanted to find out what else could be focused on?

Yeah.

Congratulations.

Also, in before 5 more posts specifically about panties.

-My regards, MentalMercury

*smirk*

edit: I tried to help, I really did :lol:

DanaJ
04-16-2008, 04:55 AM
I do not wear and do not even own a single pair of panties.

Do I get a bonus or prize for staying on topic?

deja true
04-16-2008, 05:35 AM

No bonus...no prize!

You get a "TSK...TSK...TSK!"

Lesley Ann
04-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Just thought I'd say I have a huge number of panties, but I also have huge number of bra's, I also have a huge collection of dresses, skirts, suits, tops, shirts, stockings, shoes and so the list goes on. Is this a fixtation or is it just being me?

(oh by the way I enjoy wearing knickers, satin, silk, cotton. Good heaven's I'm a pervert)!
Love and everything to you all,
Lesley Ann

bobi jean
04-16-2008, 12:04 PM
I actually do not believe I am obsessed with any one type of garment.
It would however, be extremely hazardous to fool with any of my wardrobe.
Besides, what would a skirt and heels be without panties, hose and heels, or a blouse without a bra? Just not the same without them.

Mitch23
04-16-2008, 01:05 PM
not that bothered about panties here either - in fact my boy ones are more comfortable. i'm more concerned about the overall presentation and that means some comfortable foundation garments

mitch

trannie T
04-16-2008, 07:39 PM
I am not obsessed with panties. I only have 673 pairs.

TGMarla
04-16-2008, 07:49 PM

I don't either. I really don't much get it with the panties. I've worn them, of course, but I've never found them very comfortable. They simply aren't built for my...umm....plumbing. They slide down easily due to my copious lack of hips, and they're a bit unnecessary when wearing pantyhose, which I do always when I dress. So for the most part, I don't bother with them, and I own none.

Deborah Jane
04-16-2008, 07:55 PM
I don,t have boobies, but i still wear a bra!!:D
[See!! I didn,t mention panties once..:doh:Just did!!]

MentalMercury
04-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Hahaha bonus points for saying 'boobies'

SarahHall
04-17-2008, 12:36 PM
I guess mine would be my lingerie collection which would still include panties and my pumps.:hugs:

Ruth
04-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Isn't it good how we can all sit down sensibly and not talk about panties?

CD Susan
04-17-2008, 06:22 PM
I cannot imagine crossdressing without the most basic of female garments and that is panties and bras. I think wearing mens underwear under a skirt or dress just makes no sense at all. I for one just love the sensual feeling of nylon panties next to my body. Mens cotton tightie whities, Yuck!!!!

tamarav
04-18-2008, 11:43 AM
I promise I won't even talk about panties, not even once, but I do have some thongs that tend to show when I wear really tight jeans. (just a legitimacy look thing i do)

See, called them thongs, not panties, which they aren't, panties, panties, panties....

jaina
04-18-2008, 05:39 PM

They are neccesary item, like toothpaste, soap and hairspray.
I've never understood the heavy fetish aspect so many have for them either.

deja true
04-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Funny how not talking about them is making me want to go put some on...

Deborah Jane
04-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Funny how not talking about them is making me want to go put some on...

I already did:D...Pink lace ones!!!:battingeyelashes:

Raquel June
04-18-2008, 06:48 PM
I certainly don't care about panties or pantyhose.

Most panties are really uncomfortable, and I don't tuck. I usually wear bikini bottoms when I dress, because the thick spandex keeps ... things ... together and is a hell of a lot more comfortable than most panties. I do have some cottony boyshort panties that are kinda cute and reasonably comfy. I guess I have 12 bras and only 5 or 6 pairs of regular panties. I do have a black thong that's kinda fun just to have sticking out of the top of jeans.

I don't own any pantyhose, and that's another pretty big obsession around here.

I think a number of CDs have an obsession with shaving everything, and I only do that now and then.

I'm not even sure what I'm obsessed with. Why am I here? Hmm...

I do have an awful lot of velvet stuff ... probably 6 or 7 dresses and about 15 skirts ... and the only one of them I ever wear is one really cute asymetrical black velvet skirt.

carlly
04-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Like you Lolita, panties do nothing for me. Iam a high heal obssesive, be it a pair of strappy heels, tight knee length boots or plain 4 inch steletoes as soon as I put them on I feel ultra sexy, and if Iam totally made up (make up, wig, false eye lashes, false nails, fake breasts, all tucked in with a sexy outfit on) as soon as My sexy footwear goes on I get a feeling of euphoria, the way thay hug my feet, make me stand upright and feel sexy is one of the many pleasures crossdressing brings into my life

Natalia
04-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Every year before my annual physical I have to buy "boy" underwear...then they go in the trash til the next one...

epsxyblkm
04-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Panties are not for me. I think that are for more "good" girls, and when I dress, that is not me.

EnglishRose
04-18-2008, 11:41 PM
A nice pair of satin panties are still only a foundation for a good outfit :)

akgirl73
04-19-2008, 01:33 AM
Tight low rise jeans for me :)

Ibuki_Warpetal
04-19-2008, 01:38 AM

I feel you. I do have my fetish that happens to be relative to crossdressing, but I'm not all gung ho about any type of clothing or anything like that. I don't get urges to dress in anything particular.

DawnRodgers
04-19-2008, 01:51 AM
I agree that it is the total look that is important but the total look to me includes panties as well. Lets face it they are totally feminine. They are as important as nylons, garter belt, heels, nail polish, a skirt and blouse, perfume, jewelry, makeup, wig - I don't think I left anything out. I am a girly girl and love anything that connotes femininity.
Every thing is important to me when I am Dawn.

jessielee
04-19-2008, 07:07 PM
dear Lolita,
its true, we could be obsessed about so many things! this one seems to be a popular common denominator, especially due to the ease of underdressing for us chickens.
and yet,
have enjoyed reading some speak of the whole picture.
i particularly love skirts and slky sleepwear!
love the feel of my hair on my sholdes, especially out for a run, natural or enhanced, just love it.
LOVE silky stockings up my calves!
panties are so portable
yet
femininity is everthing!
except, of course, what it isn't.
giggles,
jessie

Tommie T.
04-19-2008, 07:39 PM
while in the military I was forced to wear "skivies".Now that I have a choice I wear "panties" not an obsession,just a much better choice!LOL