PDA

View Full Version : Reasons It Is Good Most Men Don't Cross Dress

melissacd
04-16-2008, 06:57 AM
My room mate and I were chatting this morning and we were joking around about reasons why it is good that most men do not cross dress. I thought it would be fun to start a thread to see what the group could come up with. I will start the list:

- there is less competition for women who like men in a dress
- it makes us unique and special
- shorter line ups when stores have sales on girlie clothes (cuz so many women don't like girlie things anymore)
- we get to set the standard on male femme fashion, instead of the fashion industry

Please feel free to add more...

Jocelyn Quivers
04-16-2008, 07:02 AM
1.More size 12 shoes for me at Payless.

2.It keeps the bidding prices reasonable on EBAY,ex. The average bidding price for Wolfords Pantyhose is around $40.00 plus SH. Imagine if there were more of us how inflated the bidding price would be.:eek:

WendyCD
04-16-2008, 07:28 AM
Clothing manufacturers might start tailoring their clothing with more of a unisex cut...that wouldn't be fun for anyone, and I might lose some of my motivation to keep trying for that girlish figure!!!:)

TGMarla
04-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Most men are really ugly when dressed in feminine clothing.

MarciManseau
04-16-2008, 09:26 AM
The lines at the ladies room are long enuff as it is!

Deborah Jane
04-16-2008, 12:04 PM
If more men crossdressed we would feel normal and personally i couldn,t handle that!!!

JoAnnDallas
04-16-2008, 12:42 PM
It's kinda funny that at one time what we call CD attire (wigs, makeup, lacy clothing, pantyhose, high heels) was normal male attire. LOL

Sophia KT
04-16-2008, 01:58 PM
There would be nobody left to do the manly, brave, and dirty, jobs; they would be too busy looking at themselves in the mirror and pampering themselves.

Sophia XX

AmberTG
04-16-2008, 06:09 PM
We wouldn't have enough "hunky manly men" around to show us what a "real man" is suppose to look like!:D

Jenny J
04-16-2008, 06:14 PM
It's kinda funny that at one time what we call CD attire (wigs, makeup, lacy clothing, pantyhose, high heels) was normal male attire. LOL

JoAnn...

You are showing your age!

Jen.

kimmy p
04-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Then it wouldn't really be crossdressing anymore would it?? :battingeyelashes:

Joy Carter
04-16-2008, 07:15 PM
Most men are really ugly when dressed in feminine clothing.

Hey ! I resemble that remark ! :heehee:

TGMarla
04-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Fat 'n' ugly! :D

(and hairy, and stoopid, and belch 'n' fart too much......and scratch.......and wipe yer nose wit' yer sleeve......)

Angie G
04-16-2008, 08:05 PM
The demand for girly things would rise then they would cost more. :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
04-16-2008, 08:08 PM
..and wipe yer nose wit' yer sleeve......)

Shhneeruurrpphhcccc....Who does?

Shannen
04-16-2008, 09:07 PM
The shoulders of all the blouses on the rack would be strectched out by guys trying to find the "perfect top".

Computers would cost more due to a higher demand on silicon!

SarahLynn
04-16-2008, 09:45 PM
I'd have to get rid of all my ladies clothes just to cross dress.

SarahLynn

Jada Rose
04-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Drag racing would take on a whole new meaning.:devil:

docrobbysherry
04-16-2008, 11:17 PM
All the guys would drive u mad asking about dressing and makeup tips!

CD Susan
04-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Jada Rose, I really got a laugh from your post previous to this one. As a former drag racer I can relate to that. Very funny, and thanks I really got a kick out of that comment.

AmberTG
04-16-2008, 11:33 PM
I hope I'm not going too far off topic here, but "drag racing" conjures up an image in my mind of John Force in a dress, wig, and makeup, behind the wheel of his car.:eek:

Farrah
04-16-2008, 11:44 PM
We woundn't be as unique!

Holly
04-17-2008, 12:06 AM
We need someone to hold the door open for us.:)

Lara Smith
04-17-2008, 02:01 AM
It would be really hard to find great shoes! I remember being in a restaurant once when one of the guys I was with made some crack about cross-dressing to the girl waiting on us. He didn’t CD but was always trying to get laid and had a ton of icebreakers. The waitress was a tall ( 6’)girl working her way thru college. I vividly remember what she said in reply. "You know, the thing I hate about cross dressers is that every time Payless has a great shoe sale, by the time I get there the cross dressers have bought all the size elevens!"

RikkiOfLA
04-17-2008, 09:17 AM
The Japanese elegant gothic lolita scene was started by a crossdressing recording artist named Mana. It's been picked up by his female fans, who meet on weekends in one neighborhood in Tokyo to see and be seen. The funny thing is, there are no men in the scene at all. Or are there? I started noticing that many of the pictures I saw included two girls, of whom one was usually taller, and they were showing a bit of physical affection. Hmm, is that a hint of beard shadow or male features on that taller girl? Hmmm, I wonder...

Blessings,
Rikki

JoAnnDallas
04-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Jenny J.......Almost, but I'm not over 100 years old. LOL Take a look at the Portraits of George Washington. Look close and you will see a wig, makeup on his face, nail polish on his hands, lace on his clothing, and 2-3" high heel shoes on his feet. This was very common back then. The makeup was used to cover up signs of past illness that would scar ones face and make ones nails black in color. The wig because most men loss their hair due to past illness, and the high heels was influence by British Royalty fashion. They also wore a lot of perfume. Hygiene was not well known back then.

Hygiene became the norm, so men stopped using perfume, diseases were conquored, so men stopped using makeup, wearing wigs, and fashions changed and men stoppe wearing high heels and lace.

It those traits had continued today, would a lot of what we do be considered Crossdressing?

ericalynncd
04-17-2008, 07:01 PM
We couldn't call it Pink Fog anymore, it would be Smog!

O2B Barbara
04-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Most men would make a rather unattractive woman as they would not take the time to do makeup, cover the beard, shave the legs....