PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever???????

Barbra_in_Tulsa
04-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Has anyone deliberately done something to get caught and have a really positive reaction? When you did it was it an attempt to be caught by someone in particular or was it just to be caught by anyone?

steff9271
04-16-2008, 01:38 PM
i dont about getting caught but i do like to drive en-femme and let all the truck drivers and van drivers get an eye full. i get a lot of smiles and a lot of headlights flashing. :daydreaming:

bobi jean
04-16-2008, 01:45 PM
OH YEA!!!!
Didn't work so I just told them all. Just within the las two or three days actually. You can get the jeat of it in my post earlier today, but what I did to try to get caught was on the computer and pictures. just leaving the pics up when I left for the day and things like that... Kinda corny and didn't work so I just told them.....
I personally am having the most wonderful day today. Hope yours is almost as good.

CD Susan
04-16-2008, 03:01 PM
I have never tried to get caught but do enjoy driving while dressed. I like doing it on the interstate hyways where there is no chance of someone recognizing my vehicle. When a semi pulls up along side I let them see some nice gartered and stockinged legs. Also I don't show much of my face so it leaves a lot to thier imagination. I get a lot of horn honks when doing this and it is a super big rush. Driving while dressed is a lot of fun while at the same time is risky and that adds to the excitement.

JoAnnDallas
04-16-2008, 03:12 PM
My wife has known about my CDing since last year but did not want to see me fully dressed. Last Sunday she was to work 1-3PM slot at the book sale, but something got mixed up and she was scheduled for 3-5PM, so she came home and caught me fully dressed by accident.

Barbra_in_Tulsa
04-16-2008, 03:19 PM
JoAnn, I read your post about that, I was sorry to hear that it did not have a positive reaction.....

barbaralynn
04-16-2008, 03:22 PM
when i was in my teens we had a neighbor lady that i got along well with and one day i had my moms panties and bra an a slip under my boy clothes and went to visit. we were in her living room when her phone rang she left and i was looking at something and on top of her clothes basket was one of her dresses well the temptation was to great so i undressed down to mom's things and slipped her dress over my head i didn't hear her hang the phone up and was admiring the look in a wall mirror when she came into the room since she didn't scream i started talking were we had left off and she finally got around to asking about me in her dress and why so i explained my feelings and ended up taking her dress off so she could see me in moms things but things come with a price i put her dress back on and helped her with her house work this continued till after i came home from viet nam we stayed friends until her death and never once did she make fun of me or tell anyone of my cross dressing. (nothing sexual came from this either)

SarahHall
04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
I went for a walk on the beach one night wearing a white tank top with hot pink lace straps and a pair of hot pink shorts with a draw string and was barefoot with my toes painted hot pink and because it was very dark, when I came upon a group of people they couldn't really see my outfit.:hugs:

karynspanties
04-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Went Christmas shopping a few years ago at Hudson's (now Macy's) and I was in drab but I was wearing all whit under my clothes with forms. I let my jacket fall open with my shirt unbuttoned enough you could see the lace of my cami. I was crouching down looking at some panties on a lower rack and a woman was kind of on the other side looking at me through the rack. As she moved closer to me I unbuttoned my shirt a few more so she could get a better look. This went on for about fifteen minutes. She just smiled and walked away. It was very exhilerating to say the least.

vikki2020
04-16-2008, 06:59 PM
When I'm out, I'll go into stores that I shop in while drab. Now these people don't know me, but I am a familiar face.I do like to see if they will recognize me, or what their reaction will be.It's kinda fun!I've also been to many areas where the chance of running into someone I know is a possibility.It hasn't happened, but it adds to the excitement.

JoAnnDallas
04-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Barbra_in_Tulsa......All is well now. Wife and I talked more about it. She is no longer mad at me and when times like that come about again, she promised to take her cell phone and call me before she leaves to come home. I think she was mostly scared at how I would look dressed because she did make a remark that "At least your not wearing a mini skirt and fishnet stockings".

Life is better now. LOL

Thanks for the concern.

Hugs,

JoAnn

harmony
04-17-2008, 09:51 AM
the chance of discovery used to add some spice to the exitement of dressing many years ago when it was hidden and furtive mostly in other peoples clothing.never did get caught...

Barbra_in_Tulsa
04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Wait....what's wrong with fishnets and mini-skirts?????? ;P

JoAnnDallas
04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Nothing...just not my style.