PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a Bra to bed!

sissystephanie
04-16-2008, 10:23 PM
This question may have been asked before. If so, excuse my lack of knowledge about it.

The question is; how many of you ladies routinely wear a bra to bed? The second part of that question is why do you wear the bra, and do you also wear forms?

I have occasionally worn a bra to bed. Most often when my wife was still alive and I was being the girl in bed. I won't take that any further!

But lately I have read several articles that claim that wearing a bra to bed is counterproductive to breast growth! So if you trying to grow your breasts naturally, as I am, then a bra should not be worn at night. BTW, I am now a natural 40 B and very close to being a 40 C!:love: Herbals, creams, and massage!

SissyStephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Shelly18
04-16-2008, 10:35 PM
i wear a bra every night to bed along with panties and a tshirt
just seems more comfy for me and i sleep alot better!

AmberTG
04-16-2008, 11:37 PM
As far as being counterproductive to breast growth, my daughter wore a bra to bed when she was a teen living at home, I guess she didn't like PJs or something, anyway, it certainly didn't inhibit her growth, she's a C cup.

Alana65
04-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Bra & forms most every night. As Shelly said, I sleep more comfortably when I do.

CD Susan
04-17-2008, 01:30 AM
I just have to respond to this thread. First of all if you feel like wearing a bra then do it whenever you feel like doing it. It does not matter at all if you are wearing it or not your breasts will not grow bigger because of it. It is just a part of the whole part of being and feeling fem. and nothing else.

Lara Smith
04-17-2008, 01:35 AM
When I can, I sleep in bra and panties or panties and cami. Sometimes I will wear my breast forms. Sometimes I just want to feel my nipples under the bra or cami and I have breasts in my mind (or A cups lol). I'm not trying to grow breasts so I can't speak for that. Do what feels right for you.

ReginaS
04-17-2008, 01:35 AM
I am not a bra girl. I do sleep in pantyhose and a silky nightgown. :)

rachel_rachel
04-17-2008, 02:58 AM
I have done numerous times... The last time i did it i wore my breastforms for something different, i found i couldn't sleep properly... maybe i was just a tad horny from it or something!!!!

I've tried a few times before my last attempt and i found that because i only use the free bra as breasts that they were falling out. Not so with my silicone breasts.

Stefanie_in_Mt
04-17-2008, 05:26 AM
I wear a bra, panties, and a night gown about 80 % of the time. It just plain feels right.

Sandi jo
04-17-2008, 06:01 AM
Wear a bra and panties to bed quite often

Veronica 1
04-17-2008, 06:48 AM
Bra and forms every night.

misspatty
04-17-2008, 07:54 AM
I wear a bra with small forms nearly every night. I love the feeling of waking with my breasts on.

Patty

DonnaT
04-17-2008, 12:53 PM
I go swimming every morning at the gym, so wouldn't want the bra lines raising questions.

Di
04-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Do what feels right for you :hugs:

mrsb1975
04-17-2008, 01:17 PM
just caught title of this one and though it very strange so had to read!
I'm a GG so can maybe shed light on feeling feminine - and wearing a bra in bed is about as far removed that you could possibly get - I know of NO female that wears bras in bed - unless you medically had to.
I live in england so most nights it's warm pajamas LOL.
however to totally feel female - the bedding is far more important must be as high thread-count cotton that you can get >300; clean and smelling fresh.
The only thing you should be wearing in bed is perfume.
love Chi x x x :love:

KARI AN
04-17-2008, 01:38 PM
bra every night with nightgown feels natural and so doesnt mind been doing it for a long time now so just feels the natural girl thing for me

Foxy Lady
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
I wear bra, forms, panties and nightgown every night. On those cold Pa. winter nights I have also worn pantyhose.

fay
04-17-2008, 02:14 PM
I managed to try it recently as I had a few days apart from the SO and it was the waking-up in a bra that felt really good :)

Ayame
04-17-2008, 02:28 PM
I don't wear a bra or forms :eek:

sissystephanie
04-17-2008, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=mrsb1975;1265682]just caught title of this one and though it very strange so had to read!
I'm a GG so can maybe shed light on feeling feminine - and wearing a bra in bed is about as far removed that you could possibly get - I know of NO female that wears bras in bed - unless you medically had to.
however to totally feel female - the bedding is far more important must be as high thread-count cotton that you can get >300; clean and smelling fresh.
The only thing you should be wearing in bed is perfume.
love Chi x x x :love:[/QUOTE

I love this GG!! Perfume only to bed!!:) When my late wife and I were younger, and doing a lot of experimenting, That is what she sometimes had me wear to bed when it was my turn to be the girl!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

Gorl on the outside, but man underneath!

Ruth
04-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Good comment from Chi regarding GGs not wearing bras in bed. I guess we all knew that really. So why do some CDers do it?
I think there is a point where CDing crosses a line into fetishism and that line is probably round about wearing one's undies to bed.
Nothing wrong with fetishism, it's just going down a different route from plain everyday MtF crossdressing.
And I agree I like to wear as little as possible in bed, depending on the temperature.

Tammy298
04-17-2008, 05:24 PM
I wear panties almost every night to bed. Occasionally I wear a bra and nightgown, maybe 2 or 3 time a month. Now stockings and garter belt, 2 or 3 time a week, sometimes more often!

I love how they all feel!

O2B Barbara
04-17-2008, 06:18 PM
I wear whatever I feel in hte mood for when I get ready for bed. Anything from a silky skirt to bra & forms to nothing.

VeronicaH
04-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Bra, forms and a nightgown or sleep shirt every night...it just feels right.

Angie G
04-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I don;t but sometimes wear pantie to bed. :hugs:
Angie

EveMarie
04-17-2008, 08:10 PM
In trying to emulate being a woman, I feel a nightgown is appropriate, anything else would be fetish. Crude as that may sound I have been wearing womens clothes for over 40 years, have slept with and without all kinds of "clothing", both with and without partners (male and female). For me being a natural woman and wearing what women wear is good for me.:)

Beth785
04-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I usually wear a bra, forms and a nice pajama set. I wear the bra to keep the forms in. I've tried a nightgown but I didn't sleep so well.

sterling12
04-17-2008, 08:55 PM
What, you all never heard of a "sleep bra." There was a time when they sold quite a few to GGs. Usually young ladies still developing, and they thought the support was a useful thing for them.

But, for all the gurl's....we don't have a lot of choice. You can glue either those puppies on to your chest or wear a bra. Glue is often not a good idea for long periods of time and there's no guarantee that it will hold. So if one goes braless and glueless....A Teeshirt, a nightie, most sleep apparel is very loose and those breast forms are going to be "travelin'" all night. When they end up underneath you, you can pop them or some other type of damage.

Gurls who want to feel girly, the usual choice is wear a bra to bed.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Danille
04-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Ready for bed, Forms, bra, thong and babydoll, hours counted per day of dressup, priceless.

Rachel Morley
04-18-2008, 12:13 AM
Sometimes, but not that often, I wear a bra and forms with a nightie to bed. My wife thinks it's cute and calls them my "bedtime boobs" :) .... however, I gotta be honest, 8 times out of 10 I just wear a nightie or a chemise without a bra and forms.

Jada Rose
04-18-2008, 12:48 AM
I usually wear a cami with a shelf bra built in and a pair of velvet boy shorts. Can't really wear forms to bed because our 7 yr old son likes to come get in bed with us sometimes.

gwendy
04-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Except in the height of summer (2 or 3 days in July here in the UK!) I sleep in a bra with my ‘night time’ forms, panties, a nightdress and a dab of perfume, I would feel most uncomfortable any other way now.
When it’s too hot, no nightdress and no forms but still bra and pants.
“To sleep perchance to dream”

jenny logan
04-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Bra, forms, and panties every night along with pajamas. Night gowns tend to bunch up and aren't very comfortable. I sleep much better with the bra, panties and feminine pjs than without. The only downside is in the mornings when I have to go to work in drab. Unfortunately that's every day at work.

Amelia Coffey
04-18-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm with Joanie on this one. If I had the real thing to fill out my gowns and nighties, I wouldn't need breastforms...Since I need breastforms, it stands to reason that I need something to hold them in place. The obvious choice, as I see it, is a bra.

Amy

Mary Morgan
04-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Bra, panties, forms and a satin nightie every night. One must be ready for anything you know.

Susan.
04-18-2008, 08:50 PM
I wear a bra to bed fairly often. But I feel that I need to just rotate the clothes and wear other things as well.

Beth-Lock
04-18-2008, 09:07 PM
A woman friend always has worn a bra to bed. She says it has kept her younger looking.

donnadawn
04-18-2008, 10:03 PM
I like to wear a bra under my night gown or baby doll about half of the time. Why do I do it? Because it makes the outfit look better on me and I like the feel of it. Some times I wear just a bra and panties if it is going to be very warm.

Lesley Ann
04-19-2008, 12:20 AM
I remember my late wife couldn't wait to get into something comfortable when she got home, off went the shoes, tights and bra, and she would just lounge about in and old baggy tee shirt and loose trainer bottoms.
Now me, well it almost the reverse I love wearing bra's, stockings suspender belts, shoes, half and full slips, and I hate it when I have to undress to get into bed! When going to be bed all I wear is satin long nightdresses in every colour. The sensation and feeling just before going to sleep is wonderful.
It takes all sorts to make the world go round.
Love Lesley Ann

judyk
04-19-2008, 05:55 AM
I used to wear a bra to bed all the time untill I found 3M super 77.
Now when I get home I use the super 77 on my form's wait 5 minutes then they go on and then a tight bra.
The tight bra bugs me a bit but I only wear it for a 1/2 hour just to set my girls.
Then i put on a regular bra untill bed time.
At bed time I take off my bra and put on a night gown.
When I wake up I do so with a stunning pair fo B breast and the morring the 1st thing I do is grab a bra.
Waking up with breast is new to me well the past month or so, but I'm getting used to having to wear a bra
because I need one now.

So no I dont wear a bra to bed any more but I wear it before bed and in the morring.
It's so nice to just dangle your girls in your cup and hook it up because you need one.

Hugs

Judyk

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-19-2008, 09:51 AM
I sometimes wear a bra to bed but mostly just tape up my 38C natural breast to give me really nice cleavage under my nighties,and then I wear a silky nighty. I almost always wear my nighties unless I am really tired and fall asleep before I can change into something nice. My wife sometimes wears a bra to bed so it is not true that no woman would ever wear a bra to bed. She almost always wears a bra top support t shirt to bed.

Tammy298
04-19-2008, 12:36 PM
I used to wear a bra to bed all the time untill I found 3M super 77.
Judyk

I know this is OT, but how do you get your forms off using an adhesive like that? One thing's for sure, if you havr any stray chest hairs when you put them one, they won't be there when you take them off!

Dena
04-19-2008, 04:14 PM
It's almost always me in nylon grannie panties and nightgown, SO in her perfume.

We're not together every night these days and I have found to my surprise that adding a bra is comforting in some way when we're apart.

We wear the same size bra and she likes me to "break them in",
she says the bras I've worn are more comfortable for her.

iwearstockings
04-19-2008, 06:23 PM
I like wearing a bra to bed now and then, I always think I might have sexy dreams :^) I usually get too turned on by it too sleep tho! lol!!

EnglishRose
04-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Only when drunk, several times, years ago. Times like that make me realize that my dressing is a natural progression for me, from those fleeting moments with lingerie :)

mrde2006
04-23-2008, 09:22 PM
I wear a bra and panties to bed most nights. As for the GG's I know about, my wife, mother, and former GF's do not. My oldest daughter of 19 does. I think it must be a personal preference.

Daphne
04-23-2008, 09:30 PM
I tried that before. In the morning my foam forms had ridden up and one had even come out. So I don't.

geri
04-30-2008, 05:33 PM
heh ss,
it depends on my mood on the bra thing.
but everynight i wear panties and the jewels tucked in for the night. that feels so good.

just my thoughts,
hugs,
geri danielle

Yvonne York
05-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Often wear bra and panties to bed - my GG loves me doing it. Love underwire, unpadded, but then I am a bit on big side - almost B cup

Claire3
05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
not a regular thing,but i do find it kinda nice to go to bed wearing one or a number of nice things at bedtime,almost as nice to awake wearing them.!:)

Yvonne York
05-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Yes Claire it's great to wake up wearing a pretty bra. I love the feel my bra gives my nipples, and the shape it gives my B cup boobs.

sissystephanie
05-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Well, I finally took the plunge! Wore a Bra and forms to bed. Since my forms, on top of my natural B's, make me a D cup I had to dig out one of my older bras. The ones I wear now, like my avatar, are B cup used mostly without any enhancement.

Anyway, I slept the whole night wearing panties and my bra with the forms. I do have to admit it felt good to wake up having large boobs!! Although my natural ones are not too bad! Don't think I will make it a habit to sleep with forms, since I have read that it is not good for the forms. Apparently too much weight is not good for them!

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I had worn a bra with forms to bed!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Deborah Jane
05-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Yes i,ve started doing that too now!!!
I,ve been wearing a satin nightie, panties and wig to bed for a while, so i guess this completes my "sleep" look:heehee:

Janice1948
05-05-2008, 09:42 PM
I've tried wearing a bra and my breast froms to bed, but I don't seem to be able to sleep well. I'm like a baby, I need my sleep so it for now it will be just my panties and a nightgown although I also like my satin PJ's of which I have several pairs.

Hugs, Janice

JoanFlores
05-05-2008, 10:22 PM
When I am on the road in my hotel i wear my bra and nighty every night to bed, I feel very secure this way.

SueAnncd
05-06-2008, 01:42 AM
Now that I am alone I wear bra panties and nightie every night. I dont think I could sleep if i wore anything else. The best part though is waking up in the morning encased in satin. What a great start to the day.

Raychel
05-06-2008, 01:46 AM
I would love to wear my forms to bed. But I fear that my wife would go off the deep end. I will just stick with what I have for now.

Yvonne York
05-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Shame Raychel - my girl really encourages me. She has bought me the most fantastic satin chemises to sleep in. Sometimes wear them, sometimes bra and panties, sometimes both. But breast forms are a no no - get an underwired, unpadded bra, and feel what it does to you while curled up with ypur girl. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma England
05-11-2008, 11:41 AM
I use to wear a bra with forms to bed on a regular basis.

However, I started getting red marks where the underwire of my bra digs in. This does not happen during the day, but at night when putting my weight against my breast.

I am considering buying some new forms from the breastform store. But their website states that it is not recommended to sleep on forms because they may burst.

Also, when wearing a silky chemise, it is nice to feel the material directly on my skin.

It is nice to wear a bra without forms though.

Alana65
05-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I use to wear a bra with forms to bed on a regular basis.

I am considering buying some new forms from the breastform store. But their website states that it is not recommended to sleep on forms because they may burst.

Emma Hun,

You really only need to worry about them bursting if you sleep on your stomach. I sleep on my side and have been wearing my silicone forms (from the breastform store) to bed for almost 2 years...in an underwire bra no less....and haven't had a problem. If you sleep on your back, it shouldn't be a problem either. :hugs:

susancheerleader
05-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I tried wearing a bra to bed a few times. But I always woke up hours later feeling like it was too tight, and I'd end up taking it off. :sad:

Joanne Carlisle
05-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Huh,just about ready for bed now...Pantyhose,check...bra,check...forms,panties, chiffon nightie,check...nightie,night!!