PDA

View Full Version : I'm Such A Birdbrain

Sandygal
04-17-2008, 02:15 PM
I dressed up yesterday for an hour while I checked out all the new threads on this site. Then I went into the closet and changed back to guy mode. I figured I had put everything away nicely and went about my bussiness. This morning I walked into the closet and staring me in the face were my size C birdseed breasts . I left them right on top of my dresser. There is no way she missed them. Now my wife knows I dress, but she never mentions it or wants to see me dressed. I always want to talk about it, but it is always hushed up. I'm very curious if she will say anything when she gets home from work or if she will act any different. No, I did not leave them out on purpose, but I'm not upset that I did.

Annaliese
04-17-2008, 02:40 PM
I did the samething many years ago for me it was I did not take all my makeup off.
When my wife notice it we had the talk and after she told me not to hide it any more and to show her what I had.
She tolerate's and sometime she will even buy something for me.

If she wants to talk don't hold anything back.

At the time I thought I just forgot, but all these years later I want it out in the open.

I hope it goes well for you.

Hugs Anna

celeste26
04-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Don't assume she knows until she talks to you about it. Humans have the ability to ignore or deny just about anything. It is really possible that she either didn't notice them, or didn't know what they were, since they weren't actually breast forms they probably had a much more rounded appearance and they might have been many different things.

So until "the talk" just assume she didn't notice.

Shelly Preston
04-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Well if she knows you dress she must have expected to find something sometime

She might just ignore it and you ont hear a thing

If she does just apologise for leaving them out

Deborah Jane
04-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Maybe she saw them and just chose to ignore them as she knows about your dressing and doesn,t want to talk it.

jill s
04-17-2008, 05:50 PM
I know the feeling, I left this site up on the computer and forgot all about it until my wife got on. She also knows but don't want to know. She hasn't said anything about it, but it may take a few days until she brings it up.

Sandygal
04-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi Jill...That's it exactly. You didn't do it on purpose, your wife does know, but your hoping to hear something, anything.

Angie G
04-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Good luck hun If you talk tell her the entire story and be honest. :hugs:
Angie

EveMarie
04-17-2008, 08:26 PM
Sundaygal, if you think at all your wife knows, then damn it ask her!!

Find the moment and sit down and let it out!

You "think" she saw your forms, and hasn't said anything:daydreaming: what are you thinking?????

confronther with it and get the issue resolved:eek:

Nicole Erin
04-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Is it possible she might have not known what they were and really didn't think anything of it? If you are the type to always leave stuff laying around they might have went unnoticed. If you are real tidy [like me] then she probably did see them.

OR....

She might have thought you were packaging up some birdseed to feed less fortunate flying animals who don't get to eat every day.

danielle_from_cal
04-17-2008, 10:56 PM
I agree with the previous post. She might not have known what they were. She might have thought you were into bird feeding or something. It is brave of you to let her know about your crossdressing, but don't assume that she knew what your "birdseed breasts" were.

Sandi jo
04-18-2008, 05:24 AM
Its best to talk to her

Sandygal
04-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Well the night went by and not one mention of it, nothing out of the ordinary. I can't believe she didn't see them. I have tried to talk to her at other times and she totaly clams up. She is never mean or anything. It's just not being able to talk that becomes so frustrating.

~Seana~
04-18-2008, 03:46 PM
The day before yesterday I was dressed for the morning but when Tobie got home I changed out as tobie wasnt in the mood to see me dressed. I still had on a very pink obviously feminite shirt though. A knock at the door, I peeked out, saw it was my neibour over to borrow a cigarette and answered it COMPLETELY FORGETTING I had the shirt on still. His expression was priceless, I think I made an offhand comment about needing to do laundry which ended the topic. But the advice others gave is good, never assume someone knows.

Amanda
the happy ****!

Claire3
04-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Guess your looking at does she know and/or would you like her to know you xdress?Its up to you honey.XXX