PDA

View Full Version : Feeling more girly in the spring time

LindaMarie
04-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Sorry for the weird title line. It could have been "feeling more feminine in the spring time" but that wasn't quite right either.

When spring arrives (or sort of arrives as it does here in Chicago), I find that the urge to dress up becomes almost overpowering. I also want to dress more girly / younger than I usually do. I often dress close to my age (well, ok maybe 10 years or so younger, but nothing too outrageous), but when spring comes, I want to wear short skirts and high heels and just go for long strolls while the wind brushes my legs.

I also have the urge to show off more. I don't get to fulfill that urge because I'm currently not able to get dressed up and presentable and go out, but I am so tempted.

This morning, on my drive to work, I put on pantyhose, a short skirt, cute top and very cute open toed pumps with 3 inch heels. It felt so good. I found a shopping mall that was out of the way and got out and walked around in the parking lot for a few minutes, just for the feeling of being outside.

Do others get this kind of spring fever?

Sophia KT
04-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Yes, I do.

Anywhere in spring is lovely. I have never been out, but will this year; first the countryside where there are no people to judge me, then town, maybe. I keep thinking, 'it will be warm soon' or 'Shesus, how long can winter go on for'. [Wales is not nice in winter either]. Makes your body/skin better too, once you've had a few rays on it.

Sophia XX (Spring bunny)

Breanne
04-18-2008, 02:47 PM
.......This morning, on my drive to work, I put on pantyhose, a short skirt, cute top and very cute open toed pumps with 3 inch heels.....
Isn't that a rather dangerous maneuver as you drive?

I know you didn't mean it quite that way. But I do understand the feeling, as you put it, of "spring fever."

Natalia
04-18-2008, 08:39 PM
I live where Winter lasts until May...

Got the weekend off from wife and kids...going for a drive tomorrow in a lovely yellow shift....:battingeyelashes:

Can't enjoy it when the weather is 40 below...

Scotty
04-18-2008, 10:19 PM
It's snowing in Seattle, no short shorts and tank top with freshly shaved legs for me today or tomorrow......

It will be the latest snow on record in Seattle if it hits with any verocity..

CD Susan
04-19-2008, 01:44 AM
I get that "spring fever" thing too. After being indoors all winter I get the urge to get outside and do some walking around en femme when the weather gets warm. It is shaking off that "cabin fever" whether dressed or not. But then it is much more fun if you are dressed. Yes that feeling of the wind blowing up under your skirt is unmistakeable. To me it means that spring has finally arrived. Oh what a feeling!

gwendy
04-19-2008, 02:21 AM
It’s still cold and wet here in the UK, but the daffodils are out, the hawthorn is in leaf and flower, the first of the ‘blossom trees’ are blooming and so I had to take myself shopping as it’s spring.
We have a large (even by American standards) Shopping Mall called the Trafford Centre near Manchester.
I have been out shopping dressed but I’m not yet confident to go to a place like this, I was of course underdressed in my prettiest, including a dab of perfume, and I did have a lovely time getting lots of new girly stuff for spring.
Yes spring does have an effect on me.
gwen

TxKimberly
04-19-2008, 09:04 AM
Now see, it's just the opposite for me. Of course I live in Austin Texas where spring means temperatures in the high 80's to mid 90's (F), and summer means temperatures exceeding 100 F. Temperatures like this are NOT friendly to crossdressing. By the time I cake on enough foundation to hide the beard, then put a wig on my head, temperatures like this are worse than uncomfortable, they are unbearable.
I'm perfectly happy with temperatures in the 40's and sort of dread the summer.

Dixie
04-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Yes, I feel the same way in springtime! Unfortunately for me I am unable to dress at all at the moment and it is killing me, it's been months!:sad:

Suzy Harrison
04-19-2008, 10:48 AM
Well down here in upside-down land, it's autumn ~ so it's cooling down which is great. In the summer it ranges from 90f to 110f which is not a lot of fun.

jessicapetite
04-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Sorry for the weird title line. It could have been "feeling more feminine in the spring time" but that wasn't quite right either.

When spring arrives (or sort of arrives as it does here in Chicago), I find that the urge to dress up becomes almost overpowering. I also want to dress more girly / younger than I usually do. I often dress close to my age (well, ok maybe 10 years or so younger, but nothing too outrageous), but when spring comes, I want to wear short skirts and high heels and just go for long strolls while the wind brushes my legs.

I also have the urge to show off more. I don't get to fulfill that urge because I'm currently not able to get dressed up and presentable and go out, but I am so tempted.

This morning, on my drive to work, I put on pantyhose, a short skirt, cute top and very cute open toed pumps with 3 inch heels. It felt so good. I found a shopping mall that was out of the way and got out and walked around in the parking lot for a few minutes, just for the feeling of being outside.

When spring comes out the desire of dressing up is becoming almost too much
i could really see myself wearing what girls I see oustside wear. i often imagine being a girl with long hair, a pink lip-stick, hear-rings, long nails, a nice hand bag. in Spring I just want to feel as feminine as possible... Sometimes in my dreams i am a woman... One day i will have to have a complete makeover...

jessicapetite
04-19-2008, 04:44 PM
Yes, I feel the same way in springtime! Unfortunately for me I am unable to dress at all at the moment and it is killing me, it's been months!:sad:

I can imagine it does. sometimes I go months without buying a skirt, or something feminine and it's driving me mad...

Rachel Morley
04-19-2008, 05:46 PM
Yes ... sort of ... except mine is a summer fever. I live in the Sacramento valley and in the summer, every day for several months, its 95+ degrees (sometimes over 100 degrees) I have to wear less clothes if I don't want to melt, which means for me my preferred clothes are sundresses, shorter skirts, and strappy tops etc. However, crazy as it seems, I sometimes seem to have an "age realization bypass" and think I can wear anything that would look cute on a twenty something! I never think this way in the winter. Thankfully for me, my wife tells me if I'm "going over the top" too much or dressing too young for my age. :)

P.S. I'm talking about dressing to go outside in public not to stay at home in the backyard .... that's different!

victoriamwilliams1
04-19-2008, 11:14 PM
The feeling is strong for me too.