PDA

View Full Version : sad

newtothis8767
04-18-2008, 01:16 PM
I was dressed for like almost 24 hours for the first time that long (i didnt leave house though) and i would still be dressed but an unexpected errand came up. well back to my point i just took off my breast forms and got really really sad i miss them i come to realize today i think i want real breasts.

twistedcody1
04-18-2008, 02:13 PM
i know how u feel when i am at my own house i have to hide my femme side and it has really started to bother real bad my dad stays in my spare bedroom and he doenst know he caught me once when i was seven putting on panties and yelled at me and turned around and walked off while he was going through the house iremember him yelling my son is gay nevermind thats not my son i dont want him any more he threaten me with adoption from then on and i dont want to go through that again i kp my toe nails painted so i cant even walk around my house without socks on they are fusion pink right now love them so it makes me real sad when i think about it so i have stick to that and panties and hose whih i wear panties 24/7 now and he is real nosy

RitaCD
04-18-2008, 10:25 PM
I know what you mean. I wish I could dress 24/7/365 but I have to work to support my desire for more girly things.

CD Susan
04-18-2008, 10:39 PM
I know just how you feel. I too lived with family members once and had to conceal my cross dressing from them. I hope you can work this out in some way that makes you happy.

docrobbysherry
04-18-2008, 10:56 PM
7 years before discovering this and other CD web sites, I thot I wanted breasts. I took herbs, used oitments, suction devises, etc. For maybe a year. Got nothing but expanded nipples! (I later read about the harmfull side effects involved with real breast inducing hormones!)

I worried how I would hide my breasts when swimming and when wearing certain clothes. I had some really bad forms back then. When nothing happened to my breasts after a year, I bought some good forms.

Never been sorry about it ever since! Maybe u will lose the desire, too. If you're TS/TG, maybe not.

bEEb
04-19-2008, 07:37 AM
What the hecks wrong with expanded nipples?

TxKimberly
04-19-2008, 08:42 AM
It depresses me every single time I have to go back to drab. Not so much the breasts, but the whole package. As Kim I like to think I'm reasonably decent looking, as Matt, uh uh, no way. So it's like going from a Butterfly back to a Caterpillar. :-(

Suzy Harrison
04-19-2008, 10:35 AM
It depresses me every single time I have to go back to drab. Not so much the breasts, but the whole package. As Kim I like to think I'm reasonably decent looking, as Matt, uh uh, no way. So it's like going from a Butterfly back to a Caterpillar. :-(

It's exactly the same with me. I'm on such a high ... and then I'm suddenly down to earth with a heavy bump.

On a few occasions where I've had a really special time of it, I've felt very upset at going back to drab. It can hurt alot.

Jammie
04-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi Grils
I feel the same way when I have to take my breast forms off,very depresing.
Jammie

Deborah Jane
04-19-2008, 11:12 AM
I hate having to go back to drab...
I,m always happier when i,m "dressed"!!!

cool_kyle_3000
04-19-2008, 09:31 PM
yah i put on my forms and my femm clothes and i look skinnier and much better looking. drab mode im kinda chunky looking

Patty
04-19-2008, 10:22 PM
when I put on my forms and clothes-I feel happy and the real me. :)

victoriamwilliams1
04-19-2008, 10:28 PM
When I dress I feel different in male mode I keep a light beard however I think I look better as Victoria.

Sally2005
04-19-2008, 11:11 PM
I feel okay undressing as long as I completed my desired adventure. If I go out without a goal and have to be home before a certain time and cleaned up, I feel like I wasted time and I feel sluggish and a bid depressed after. If I go and do something fun, then I feel good and the happiness continues even after I return to drab. Part of it, is the hiding since I can't share my experiences and it is a pain to come and go from the house. Sometimes when I'm really consumed by CDing, I feel really like I need to 'go all the way', but then when in guy role for a while I feel like, what the heck was I thinking?... confusing, isn't it?

Sarah Doepner
04-20-2008, 10:58 AM
Been there, done that, bought the outfit with a matching belt, purse and shoes.
Oh sometimes it is so hard to come back, even when I know I'm not TS material in any way. I don't know if it's that Sarah has no debts or outside responsibilities. Dave supports her, nourishes her spirit, buys her clothes, makeup and puts money in her wallet. All she has to do is try to look her best and enjoy her world. I suppose that may be part of the problem of returning to drab-world. Not only is it less attractive and less fun, there are so many distractions, some of them pretty negative.

veronicagirl
04-20-2008, 04:56 PM
It's Sunday, 6pm, and I've been dressed, and even gone out on my remote road for early morning/evening walks, since friday night. I feel like going over to the local country bar for a beer. Pond's to clean up the makeup, shower to rid the perfume (and get clean), but when I leave, I'm choosing to wear my Bubblegum gal's jeans, thong, Hanes-Her Way polo shirt, white gal's socks and Kaepa Cheerleader sneakers. No one will know the difference, but I'll sure know. Surely beats the depression.

melissacd
04-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Are you sure that that is really what you want and if so then you should seek counselling rather than making a note of that on this forum. In as much as I enjoy wearing my forms, I am not saddened by removing them, I appreciate that I am able to wear them or not wear them as I please.

Megan (VA)
04-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Before you take any potentially dangerous or irreversable steps you might want to talk with someone about why you feel this way. You might also want to talk with someone who has real breasts to get their perspective since they are a good deal different than forms.

Jennifer Marie P.
04-21-2008, 10:02 AM
I hate going back to boy mode after I'm dressed for days and when I'm dressed I feel comfortable and I feel like a different person

ConnieLove
04-22-2008, 10:53 PM
When i take my forms off i feel depressed,its like they belong there.Its what makes me feminine,and i'm losing that feeling

KayR
04-23-2008, 05:50 AM
Lots of impassioned points made here.
However, here's my take; I dress because of the lovely change that comes about. I love putting on my makeup, and doing all the girly preparation. My wife assures me that if I had to makeup and get ready every day, that my interest in doing it would pall. I think she's right. Of course I hate to get back to bloke-mode, but I can look forward to the next time I get a chance to dress! Could it be a case of too much of a good thing......?