PDA

View Full Version : Wife and (lovely) Kids gone for the weekend!

Natalia
04-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Played my first round of golf for the year (78 with 2 missed eagle putts!) and bought a big steak for the first night of grilling of the year...waiting for the sun to go down so I can grille in a nice swishy skirt. :)The leaves are not even trying yet here in Maine so my front yard is terrible exposed to traffic...:):confused2:

I LOVE these short periods when I can spend a whole day dressed...the hardest part is deciding what to wear...right now I have a lovely purple shift dress (with my nice C cup ***expensive*** falsies) and sadly the absolute wrong color shoe...

My wife is completely understanding, and periodically buys me stuff - most, if not all of our 'kinky sex type stuff' is done with her approval - "Aren't you wearing ANYTHING pink?????" LOL so there is no duplicity here.:hugs:

Fun *almost* - The janitor at my youngest daughter's school (Groundskeeper 'Willie') had his pick-up truck finally rust out to its componant molecules over the Winter, and we are giving him our old beater Ford F150 cuz he's a nice guy...Yesterday he said he would "Drop By" on Saturday to look it over and try to get it out of the yard.:eek:

Needless to say, I don't expect to be dressed appropriately at 8 AM to help hog a truck out of the mud!!! I begged off by saying that the yard was still to wet to try to drive it out...

So here I sit, with my entire 3 suitcases of choices, wondering if I want to stay demure, go deep nasty ****, high or low heels, chiffon or nylon...I need to take a long soak in a bubble bath and just play "Barbie Dress Up"...:daydreaming:

Happy weekend!

deja true
04-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Right with you Natalia...I could live without ever having another person ever come to my house...ever!

Deborah Jane
04-18-2008, 06:44 PM
Right with you Natalia...I could live without ever having another person ever come to my house...ever!

I often do!!!
I pretend to be out:D

Natalia
04-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Changed into a demure knee length green velour dress to 'blend' with the now darkened sky...:battingeyelashes:

Changed the tank on my grill and couldn't get it to light....

Walked back into house to get paper to use as a fuse (forgetting to turn off the gas)

Lit grille with piece of paper towel shoved down into gas...

BOOOOOMMMM!!!!!:hello:

No need to pluck eyebrows ever again.

oops.

(thank God for Rum and Cokes)

TGMarla
04-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Played my first round of golf for the year (78 with 2 missed eagle putts!)
Grrrrrr!

Alone for the weekend? Yippee! Dress-fest! :D

RitaCD
04-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Good for you Natalia. Like you I seized any opportunity to dress, even for an hour or two. Now I live alone and dress every day after work and look forward to the weekends when I can be en femme for two or three days.

Patty
04-18-2008, 10:58 PM
I live alone and dress whenever I do not have to leave after getting home from work. I love it when I do not have to go out on the weekend and stay dressed.

CD Susan
04-18-2008, 11:37 PM
I live alone too so am dressed most of the time. I just hate it when someone stops by unannounced. I live out of town a ways so I have told everyone I know to give me a call first if they want to stop out for a visit because I would not want them to drive so far and then find me not at home. That is what I want them to think, the real reason is I don't want to be interrupted if I am dressed, especialy all the way. I think it is rude of people to just drop by without calling first to let me know they are coming, especially since almost everyone has a cell phone on them all of the time. Whenever I stop at someone elses home I always call ahead first to let them know I am coming, it is only common courtesy to do so.