PDA

View Full Version : Sherry-Stephanie's transformation has begun....

Sherry-Stephanie
04-18-2008, 08:01 PM
and so far it's going very well...:)

The nite before last thw wife and I went off to start getting some "stuff"...femme stuff....:devil: and this is what happened...

First stop shoes...went into a your run of the mill shoe store and browsed a bit and found two pair of shoes that I liked at least then I liked them. One a sling back 4" heel which when I got home and tried on made my feet look good and I was able to walk in ok at first, but the strap kept slipping off my heel so it's not functionally working out well. The other pair is a sandle type black patent leather 3" heel and at least they stay on....so all in all it went OK. The 4" makes my feet and legs look pretty good...into the female look rather than a running back in heels look.

OK That stop cost me...I got the two pairs of shoes and the wife walked out with two new pocket books....

OK next stop was at a ladies clothing store to see if there were some bras and panties....looked around and didn't see anything that I really liked and the selection wasn't there either....but I did see a black short lacey nitegown and I mentioned it to the wife. This store she bought some more vlothes as well..some tops etc...like I said this was going to cost me. But she was starting to get into it...she was looking for some braclets for me and and checking out clip on earings....again not a big selection so we left and when she got in the dar and said she bought the nitegown for both of us to wear....

Next stop was another store and this time we got a bra a 42 D and three pairs of thongs, size 8..two that were very lacey and when I tried them on it was if I was wearing "air". The other was a stretch pair that fit nicely. We also got some thigh highs and some panty hose. We guess because of my heught 6-0 and weight 180 to get large/queen size...based upon the chart on the package... think we'll go down one size because and try for tall or medium...they just felt to "large" when I tried them on.

Anyway, by this time we had gotten what we set out for and the wife was givng me somewhat of an education along the way...what to look for and what not to and what was right about this and not right about that...while she was driving she mentioned that next expense accoutn check I get I need to order my wig...and once that all comes in then if I'm please with the way I look and she likes it she's going to take me out to a gay club...and with that little comment I almost choked....I told her no way, this is only going to be a "house act" and not a club act....but then on second though I said hmmmm that may not be a bad idea....so I'm thinking that maybe and depending on how this all turns out I just might try that and take the wife up on her offer. She use to going to a lot of gay clubs down in Florida when we lived down there so it's no big deal for her to go there....

My wife is also telling me that I need to practice walking in the heels to get use to the and adjusted...

The make up kt and hair remover she ordered for me came today so we're both off this weekend and I get my nails put on and the toe nails painted...

I'm hoping that the remainder of the hair is taken off this weekend as well....I'm finfing that I love the hairless feeling and all and I see most of you feel the same way....

So just trying on heels, hose and a teddy and see how I look I'd have to say that from the toes to the enxck I might jsut be able to nail this femme thing....now it's going to be the hair and the "femme face" to see if I can pull this off...my wife says she can do the face no problem and make me really look feminine.

BTW kudo's to the bird seed idea....works well...

Anyway, judt wanted to share with you all that the transformation has begun and so far so good and I'm really enjoying it feel fine about it and look forward to the complete makeover.

My wife even brought up the idea of her taking pictures as we go along with it so I'll have a picture review of the progress to look back on...and she said once it's all done she'll pick out my "girl name"....

Anyway, that's it from here....

later

Steph

danielle_from_cal
04-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Congratulations. It sounds like you really had fun. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story with us.

donnadawn
04-18-2008, 10:18 PM
What a great time you had!!! It must be a real treat to have a wife that is so into it. If she has been to gay clubs before she may just be getting you ready to really show you off. I wish I could trade places with you.