PDA

View Full Version : My First GOOD experience. LONG READ

BritneyorSara
04-18-2008, 11:30 PM
It started when my grandpa locked me out of the house for not being home by 1:30 AM. I shrugged my shoulders and said "Whatever." I went to the trunk of my car (My Closet) and grabbed a pair of tight size 7 shorts, and a very very cute beige/creme colored top with ruffled sleeves, and my apricot with platinum highlight wig and checked into a hotel at about 2AM. I had to show my ID and the lady just looked at me an smiled. She asked if I was 21 and I said no (I'm only 20). She said "I'll make you 21, just don't do anything crazy." So I got in and took in a pair of SUPER CUTE pink PJs with roses on them, and a hot pink cami, all while wearing my open toed hot pink flip flops:D

I went into the room with all of that, and changed clothing for bed. My thong panties with a "snake skin" theme silver and fusia, my light pink PJ pants with roses on them, a bra with by C cup forms, covered by the cami...and for the first time ever I got to sleep in Femme. I was so comfortable that I didn't want to wake up at 10:16 when the housekeeping guy knocked on the door. Eventually I woke up around 10:30 and had to walk outside to get my clothes for the day, so I slipped my feet into my flip flops, and in my sleepwear, I walked out to the car, opened the trunk, and grabbed a black top, sleeveless, with ruffles down the center, and a denim mini skirt.

With my clothes in arm, I headed inside, stripped down, and showered with my wig on still (It's real hair *A STEAL off EBay*) and my breast forms (adhesive) and I felt like a normal girl. Not realizing I had no panties or bra for this day, I wrapped a towel around my hair, and body (like a girl would) and walked outside, back to my car again, and the housekeeper saw me, but I didn't care. It was 80 degrees today so I reached in the trunk, and into a suitcase I packed with Women's clothing should the need ever arise to dress, and I grabbed a ziploc bag with my brand new bikini in it. It's a black suit with a rose on the left breast, and the word "Angel" on the butt, because that's what I am :daydreaming:
And ties on the sides for the bottom and in the back on the top.

I walked back inside, and put on the bikini as I unwrapped my hair, and let it hang wet. I put on my top and skirt over the bikini, brushed my hair, applied my makeup, gathered my things, and checked out. The beach (I live near Lake Erie) wasn't too far from the hotel I stayed at, so I drove there, grabbed my denim bag (A towel inside.) and laid out on the beach, where I had a few guys actually comment me on a nice backside (thankfully they didn't see my man gut:D) I felt as good as a girl could as I sun bathed for about an hour...and I'm feeling the sunburn now hehe but it'll be such a great tan so it'll be worth it. Then after feeling the burn, I pulled on my skirt, put my top back on, and headed for the car. I drove to a park, and parked my car and waited for the random jogger and bike riders to go away, that didn't work as a park official sat at a pavilion not 20 feet away. I got up the nerve and said "Let's go!" I opened the door right in front of him stepped out, not revealing anything, stood up, smoothed out my skirt, bent over in front of him to reach in the car and grab my purse, and headed for the ladies room. I then did the biggest thing I've done...I walked on a trail around the polo field, near a few crowds of people who looked and some waved to which I smiled and waved back. I did the full circle of the trail, and got near the pavilion with the guy (Though he had left.) and sat at a bench. I looked in my purse, found some hair ties, and tied my wig into pigtails...the wig is about shoulder length if I didn't mention that, so I looked REALLY CUTE! Then after a few people passed by, I got up and walked back to my car where I drove to one of my "Changing Spots" en femme.

Overall I had so much fun and it was so liberating. I have to admit that the comments about my butt at the beach really made me feel like a GG hehe.

Thanks for reading,
Britney (Yes I've decided on Britney over Sara lol)

sexotik
04-22-2008, 09:01 PM
You were so brave, I stand up and applaude you. I wish one day I could go and rent a room so that I can dress up and be with somebody I like. Bye.

Andrea85
04-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Wow. I wish I had half the courage to do that. I want to so bad. Do you plan another outting like that soon?

deja true
04-22-2008, 09:13 PM
A wonderful long read, darlin'....

You're a brave and confident girl with a lot to teach the rest of us.

Congratulations on a magnificent adventure...

much deserved

respect & love

deja