PDA

View Full Version : Patience is an itch you cannot scratch........

Shelly67
04-19-2008, 07:03 AM
I,m really low at the moment ...really low . Its crazy how things in life can really put things on hold ....ie money , work , or in my case illness . I really feel for those who havent the ability to dress due to circumstance , whatever the situaton may be . I mean I can dress whenever I desire ( wife knows and supports ) but of late due to a health problem its been a no - no .
For the last two months I havent been able to dress ( I won,t go into what the problem is , its embaressing ) and its a real pain .The medication has,nt been too much fun either ..I just wanna grab my garments , a long cool beer and go back to being me ....... and hopefully post a couple of pics ....

Talk about trying to be patient !

Oh well I suppose it,ll be worth the wait , I damn well hope so because in the last two months of maleness I,ve brought a shed load of clothing , make up and even a couple of blonde wigs ......

Fingers crossed .

Sophia KT
04-19-2008, 07:23 AM
Get well soon :hugs:

Sophia XX

deja true
04-19-2008, 07:30 AM
...Oh well I suppose it,ll be worth the wait , I damn well hope so because in the last two months of maleness I,ve brought a shed load of clothing , make up and even a couple of blonde wigs ......

Fingers crossed .

Works every time, hon! It's called "Retail Therapy".

The more you spend, the better you'll feel.

You forgot shoes! Lots and lots of shoes!

Shelly67
04-19-2008, 07:44 AM
ebay is just a click away .......

I fancy summat sharp and evil looking .....5 inch pvc stilettoes here I come.:D

Huntress
04-19-2008, 11:03 AM
M.M.
Sorry you have the Puny-Whackums. Hope you are back in the pink soonest. Then we can see your rebound clothes. :thumbsup:

Huntress