PDA

View Full Version : Watching your wife getting dressed to go out

dominique
04-19-2008, 02:19 PM
The reason for this is today my wife was trying clothes on for dance she is going to with her company mid week she will be staying over at hotel for that. As she was dressing I was thinking I wish I could dress like you. But gave me such a feeling that I have dressed like that before and you're unaware of it. Also the outfit she chose I have had on before and that gave me satisfaction also. My question is has any of you girls felt like that especially the ones that haven't told their wifes or s.o.'s. Hugs to all

steff9271
04-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Hi Dominique. i think the wife and i get it backwards because i keep catching her wearing my skirts. caught her lovely again the other day. i saw her in her car and when she stopped to see what i was doing she was wearing my short denim skirt (cheeky cow) lol. glad she cant wear my shoes.

Ruth
04-19-2008, 03:17 PM
My wife doesn't wear skirts and dresses often, so watching her getting dressed is not much different from watching me getting dressed - except of course when I'm dressing as Ruth. My wife knows about Ruth and is sort of bemused at how much more feminine Ruth looks than she does. She has been very complimentary about some of my outfits but they don't really fit her. I'm hoping she'll be inspired and buy some more girly things to improve her wardrobe.
And I suggest you stop wearing your wife's things behind her back and get some of your own.

Vicky_Scot
04-19-2008, 05:51 PM
What the heck you doing watching my wife getting dressed to go out..............im calling the cops.

:heehee:

danam
04-19-2008, 06:10 PM
I have not told my wife and I feel exactly the same way when I watch her dress--pure envy. Pure, total envy. I also get worried that she'll notice something weird about her clothes...like the scent of a man (me) on them or that they're getting stretched out or something...but so far, so good.

jessielee
04-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Dominique,
yes, pure envy.
but what you said about knowing i have worn a certain outfit of hers and she's unaware that such could even be possible;
you have struck such a chord with me.
another, perhaps deeper level to my deception;
have bought yummy clothes to dress in, realized space was at a minimum especially since all done in secret, hit upon brilliant plan to give the new outfits to her and to play in them occasionally! backfired; she says my tastes (for her) are unrealistic and not at all her style! and i didn't say "its because i can carry them off better than you."
not to be mean.
this delicious tension you speak of,
to be continued..!
mischievously,
jessie

victoriamwilliams1
04-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Depends, my wife who does not know does not dress up that much, however when she does I think that.

BTW.. I own more skirt outfits and shoes than her.

Lesley Ann
04-20-2008, 08:25 AM
I have a fantasic girl friend/partner who apart from shoe size is my size. Just the other day I gave her a dress of mine, that I felt was to short for me, but was the correct length for her, she looked wonderful, and I know, that when we go out and she wears it, I will feel both proud that she is wearing my dress, and envy, because she will look great and I will be in drab! We swop all the time (inside the house) although we have been out as sisters on three occasions, and during the summer we sit out on my balcony (on a visit to my doctor, he asked me was there any reason why I was seen dressed)!

Just thought I would share with you, Lesley Ann