PDA

View Full Version : Feeling female.

jessicapetite
04-19-2008, 05:55 PM
It comes and goes. feeling like a girl, a young woman, pretty and charming...

Then, I feel like a man again... i am busy... when i sem to be under pressure... i feel even more like a girl... the more i feel like that the more girly stuff i want to buy...

sometime i feel i would like to work as a female secretary...!!! or ... if i had the courage in a beauty salon!!!

Can someone explain...?

Kisses everyone

pamisme
04-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Dear Jessicapetite No one can explain , we all have the same feelings ,you are fine for a time than bang you need to be her.
Have fun dont get on a gilt trip. I have been this way all my 50 years plus. Just be you. Ps. DONT buy every thing.

Pam:D

jessielee
04-19-2008, 07:47 PM
my Dear,
i believe we are whole people,
full of rich diversity and unique gifts, besides so much we seem to share as well.
you've been advised well, this is normal. the coming and going of the sensations, even expressions.
being here, sharing, growing, getting it all out, has liberated so much in me! mostly knowing i am not alone.
it is a process, this awakening, so that some weeks i dress moe than others, it doesn matter! my true inner femme is asserting herself for the first time! fueled by dressing and by the terrifying potential of going out someday, i nonetheless thrive and flourish in this newly recognized old cetainty!
please, tell us about it!
and we share our experiences with you,
through the theads,
so we can all get to know each other
and grow more integrated everyday!
very frilly today,
jessie

Angie G
04-20-2008, 06:27 AM
First thing don't ever ask why it don't matter it won't change a thing so go with it and enjoy it. You will find it makes life easier and more fun. :hugs:
Angie