PDA

View Full Version : Role Playing

Danielle Hyatt
04-20-2008, 01:21 AM
Just wonedering how many of you roll play wind your are dress and what is your story?

For me I have a husbin and we 3 sons

Your Friend
Danielle:battingeyelashes:

tina jayne
04-20-2008, 03:03 AM
hi not so much roll play but i some time think what it would be like to have a girlfriend or partner who is a female to male cross dresser that could be fun :love:

Angie G
04-20-2008, 06:14 AM
May be doing some in the bedroom soon I think the wife is slowly coming out of her shell. :hugs:
Angie

~Seana~
04-20-2008, 07:17 AM
That one is easy....the evil Mistress of the mansion! And houseboi's better beware!

Amanda
The Happy ****!

Amy Hepker
04-20-2008, 07:20 AM
I am just trying to be the real me, the me I am inside.

Ruth
04-20-2008, 08:25 AM
What Amy said. My everyday drab life is more of a role play than my time as Ruth.

insearchofme
04-20-2008, 08:51 AM
I have too much in my life right now to think about ROLE playing.

kaitlin
04-20-2008, 10:57 AM
That one is easy....the evil Mistress of the mansion! And houseboi's better beware!

Amanda
The Happy ****!

Beat me baby !!!:love:

We role play some, we love playing me as the helpless female slave, sub, etc. to the evil (male) master! (played by the wife) I'll leave the rest of the story to your thoughts!:heehee: Enjoy Kaitlin

carmie
04-20-2008, 02:11 PM
i don`t know about role playing but ive always dreamed of marrieng a female to male and working as a female trucker in the states, unfortunatly we can all dream carnt we.

paulaluvssz8
04-21-2008, 08:20 AM
We have done several things, that I just won't tell you about. But I think that you might want to try the Good Girl, Bad Gurl.

Let her play the role of the Male, and you the Female. This is fun.

There is nothing better than her being the Bi sexual School teacher who is frustrated with your performance. With you dressed either, Male or Female. This is awesome...

SarahHall
04-21-2008, 09:00 AM
I have enjoyed role playing as the naughty school girl. We did it once and had fun with it.:hugs:

JoAnnDallas
04-21-2008, 10:30 AM
I used to dress up as a wizard, go to scifi cons, and play D&D. Guess that is a form of role playing. LOL

gwendy
04-21-2008, 11:10 AM
With me it’s not so much role play but a lifestyle, I spend about half of each week with my very dominant Mistress. I am Her maid/slave/chauffeur and companion but never for a second and not Her submissive.
During the day, whilst shopping, gardening etc. I wear drab, underdressed of course, but before starting to prepare my Mistress’s evening meal I change into my maid’s uniform of knee length navy blue dress with white collar and cuffs, starched white apron and sensible low heeled shoes.
If Mistress wants to talk, I may be allowed to eat at table or if She is feeling playful I may have my meal from a dog bowl at Her feet.
Later when all my chores are done I will be told to change and I can put on a girly skirt or dress and with full makeup I join Her, however my ‘place’ is sitting on the floor with the dogs.
I have to say that I enjoy every second. :love:

~Seana~
04-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Beat me baby !!!:love:

We role play some, we love playing me as the helpless female slave, sub, etc. to the evil (male) master! (played by the wife) I'll leave the rest of the story to your thoughts!:heehee: Enjoy Kaitlin

I would sweetie but my crop is way too short to reach all the way to Tennessee from Canada :(

kaitlin
04-21-2008, 08:03 PM
I would sweetie but my crop is way too short to reach all the way to Tennessee from Canada :(

Amanda, My master said to tell you thanks for the offer, but to save you the trip, she'll stand in for ya! LOL :spank: Kaitlin:chained:

victoriamwilliams1
04-22-2008, 08:40 AM
If I get flirted with which has happened I tell them I am married and they ask what does my "Husband" do so I tell them. I plan on creating that "Family" photo just in case.

KateSpade83
04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
I'd like to find a GF or wife my size and she can wear my clothes. We'd do all kinds of role play with my clothes + role reversal! Just gotta find someone!