PDA

View Full Version : Theme Parks

Amy Hepker
04-20-2008, 07:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I went to a theme park down here Yesterday in Orlando, and had a great time, I was dressed in drab, but it got me to thinking. How many of you have been able to go to theme parks dressed enfemme and what rides did you go on if any. The place I went to Yesterday had 4 great go cart tracks and we had a great time. I do wish I could have dressed the way I wanted to, but I might have looked out of place.

I would have worn my girl jeans and a tank top, and sandals. I would have to have bobby pinned my wig on as it may have come off on the course and that would have been a bad scene.

Anyway, Has anybody gone to a theme park dressed enfemme???

Yes, you can answer to Joann. You always do fun things.

I know someone out there had to have done it before.

It would be wonderful if someone would get a large party together where we could all go to one.

Deborah Jane
04-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Sorry Amy, i would have answered but i,ve never been to a theme park en femme, so i didn,t answer!!!

DeeInGeorgia
04-20-2008, 06:06 PM
I have been to a theme park (Disneyland) androgeness before with bra and forms.

Dee

KimB
04-20-2008, 06:08 PM
I would love to go to one, But I would have to feel like I pass 100% of the time and not just 50% of the time when dressed as Kim :daydreaming:
Kim

kiwimichelle
04-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Still working on my third public appearance, so much to learn

Kiwi

Angie G
04-20-2008, 07:54 PM
No the wife and I aren't into theme parks. :hugs:
Angie

jennifer41356
04-20-2008, 08:04 PM
When i was in Tokyo Japan, next to Disneyland is a park called Disney by the Sea, it is a smaller park and when Disney gets full and they dont let anyone else in , one can go there..I Japanese tgirl friend and I went there, it was quite fun, I was maybe a tad over dressed, but it was fun:love:

joann07
04-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi Amy,

I would love to go to a theme park.
I'm not sure if an Aquarium is considered one, but when I went to SCC last year one of the optional events was a tour of the Georgia Aquarium.
That was the first time I went out to a place where there were lots of ordinary people/tourists and they didn't seem to mind us. The staff was very friendly and it just turned out to be a great time.

As far as the big theme parks, such as, Disney World or Six Flags, I've never been.
However, this June, Disney World Orlando is having "Gay Days" at the park so I think I may take advantage of the opportunity or just go on a regular day.
I love to take the rollover coaster rides, but I'm afraid my wig would fly off so I think I'm just going to ride on the really tame ones. :heehee:

Hugs!

newwoman5
04-20-2008, 10:02 PM
I have not been to a theme park but last Saturday was such a nice day that I went to the Minnesota Zoo en femme. I had a great time being outside and had no problems with anyone.

imDanielle2
04-21-2008, 12:02 AM
I was living in Florida for a while and would go to Busch Gardens and Universal all the time. I would also go to Celebration Station just about every Tuesday because they had a special since it was a slow day there. My sons, wife and I would spend hours in the carts there. I have been full time for several years now and never really had any problems.... Most people dont notice and who cares if they do? Put on your thick skin and go have some fun. I know its hard at first but trust me..I have been there and I did survive LOL

HUGGS, Danielle... Now in TN

Avsblues19
04-21-2008, 12:11 AM
I haven't been to a theme park enfemme, but I have always wanted to. I know the park near me, Kings Island, has a "Gay Day."

If I could go, I would wear short shorts and a white tank top with a white satin bra underneath. I would also wear white satin bikini panties. I was always jealous growing up seeing the girls at the park. I always enjoyed seeing the bra straps. Which is why I would wear a tank top.

Danielle Hyatt
04-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Hi Amy

I go to Disneyland every year by my self but i never was Danielle. It would be cool if we could all met at a theme park!

Plese PM me if you want.

Your Friend
Dan:D

Rachel Morley
04-21-2008, 12:49 AM
How many of you have been able to go to theme parks dressed enfemme and what rides did you go on if any.
Hi Amy,

I think going to a theme park en femme has got to be one of the biggest challenges a crossdresser can do. I've not done it yet. All those teenagers in line with you with nothing better to do than stare as you stand around for half an hour waiting to get on the ride. Then when you do get on the ride there's always the risk of losing your wig as you rotate upside down at 40 mph. :heehee:

Rollercoasters are fun, but en femme? ... gosh, that is a challenge! (in my world) :D

Amy Hepker
04-21-2008, 04:35 AM
I guess the place I went to was not really a theme park, but it was in the same area. It was called The Fun Spot. Not much for rides, just a few (no coasters) but great Kart tracks. Not a lot of people maybe a couple hundred.

nervousguy
04-21-2008, 04:39 AM
Not exactly a theme park but when I was young.... many years ago ..I went to a fairground with my girlfriend - (who was to become my wife) After a quick look around she rushed on ahead to ride the Waltzer .. her favourite. as I got nearer, the ride started to move so I just stood and watched her spinning. The attendand gave her as much attention as I did and he spent a few minutes spinning her car around blatently trying to get her dress to ride up. when the ride ended, my girlfriend was sitting on the ride, trying to hold her dress down but with her slip hem and stocking tops showing. ... the memory of that sight is burned in my memory and has comforted me on many occasions. when I told her how wonderful she looked, and how excited it had made me she just kissed me and and said she had been excited too ... for years, whenever the fairground came to town we would head for the waltzer and ride several times before going home together feeling so happy !

I Just thought I would like to share this with you
x x x x

Raychel
04-21-2008, 06:39 AM
Here I am, sitting in the RVonly 6 miles from the maingate from Disney World. I don't think that we go there at all this trip. I have heard that the crowds are crazy.

If we do go I would never thinkof going in drag. Definitly some loose fitting shorts and a T-Shirt, So as to try to beat the heat somehow.

tricia_uktv
04-21-2008, 07:10 AM
Ha-ha, this post is opportune. But just been out buying a wig fully dressed with another cd'er and the next question is, where else to go. fun-fair seems a brilliant idea bur definately 'hold on to your wigs'

JoAnnDallas
04-21-2008, 10:15 AM
One year wife and I went to Disney Flordia durn October. I saw at least 5 or so T-Girls in the park. Two you could deffently tell they were men-in-dresses. Since October is Halloween Fright time and they encourage people to come to the park in custume. I would say October would be a great time to go to a Disney Park en fem.

Christinedreamer
04-21-2008, 10:54 AM
I dated a beautiful female impersonator who was starring at the world famous Queen Mary in Studio City. As the shows were on only 3 nights a week, my "friend" needed extra income so she landed a job EN FEMME at Disneyland as Cinderella!

There was no way she would ever be clocked and her size and natural beauty made her a natural. She even styled her own hair for the part and made such a drop dead gorgeous woman. She is also an acomplished acrobatic dancer.

The park made her promise to always stay in character and never let it be known to friends, etc. that she was playing a female role at the park as they were concerned that some parents (those sad little homophobes) might get upset since she had direct contact with thousands of kids.

The unfortunate part for me was that she didn't want to date another "girl" so I had to maintain my male personna at all times and even adopted a pretty decent cowboy "drab appearance. (this was around the time of the urban cowboy phenomenon).

She held the job as Cinderella for about 3 years until the other show demanded too much time.

RikkiOfLA
04-21-2008, 10:56 AM
In the last few years before her death, my first wife and I bought season tickets to Disneyland. (If you live near a theme park, it's a great way to go--you can go as often as you like, so you can go often for short visits--just an evening, or just a few rides, etc. without staying all day to get your money's worth.) I went en femme since I was full time. I'd usually wear a casual miniskirt and one time I even bought a pair of Minnie Mouse ears which I'd wear bobbie pinned to my long hair. (Until one ride when they blew off; I just laughed about that.) If the weather was warm, I'd wear a tee shirt with the skirt; if it was cooler I'd add a sweatshirt and tights. Always comfortable shoes of course; theme parks are really an excuse to walk for miles. We had a blast!

I've even been to a water park en femme! That's really a test for your makeup; my L'Oreal Colour Endure performed amazingly as I was in and out of the water, with much splashing, blowing, etc. At the end of the day, with no touch-ups, I went into the changing room to change clothes. But I'd forgotten the bathhouse had no private stalls so I couldn't really change in there; I just put my tee shirt and jeans on over my (skirted) swimsuit to go home.

The best advice I can give is relax, smile, have fun, and forget you're a crossdresser en femme. Smile a lot, and you'll be amazed how many other people seem to forget you're a crossdresser too.

Another great trick to passing is to take some kids with you. If you're supervising kids, you'll naturally focus your attention on them--are they having fun, behaving themselves, not getting lost, etc. And no one seems to think you're a pervert when you've been clearly entrusted to supervise kids. Kids are very accepting and they always want to go to a theme park; it's their parents you'll have to convince to let you do this! I went to the water park with two preteens whose mom is a transsexual friend of mine. We all had a blast--they're great kids!

Blessings,
Rikki

Amy Hepker
04-21-2008, 07:33 PM
That is great advise Rikki. I think it would be one wonderful time.

sandra-leigh
04-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Anyway, Has anybody gone to a theme park dressed enfemme???

Certainly! A couple of months ago, half a dozen of us from Winnipeg made the trip out to Edmonton to attend the WinterFest 08 convention. So of course we had to go to the famous big theme park -- West Edmonton Mall!

What theme? Shopping, of course! :tongueout

Trip photos on http://masquerade.ca

(West Edmonton Mall is much bigger than Mall of America, by the way.)

sillyfish
04-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Then when you do get on the ride there's always the risk of losing your wig as you rotate upside down at 40 mph.

Not unless its your own hair >=D
although not everyone has the opportunity to grow their hair that long (including me)

Stephanie-L
04-25-2008, 01:30 AM
Just before I read this post I was reading "The Unofficial Guide to Disneyworld", specifically the section on the spa services provided by some of the hotels in the area, and I was wondering how they would react to me going in for a massage, facial and long nails done? If I ever get the chance, I will definately try this, and then stroll around Epcot for the day as Stephanie, shopping of course.....Stephanie

Amy Hepker
04-25-2008, 04:25 AM
They want your money, Plain and simple. They will gladly take it. Unless you look really bad like a guy in a dress, but from what I can see in your Avatar, you should not have a problem.

JoAnnDallas
04-25-2008, 08:58 AM
RikkiOfLA....Your posting about the water park reminded what happen in Feb when wife and I were in FL. The country club has their own little water park. Part of it is man-made river that you can float down in tubes. When got there I noticed I had forgot my water shoes. Wife wanted to float down the river, so we get in the double float. We went around four times and spent about four hours at the water park. No one said anything about my Bright Red toes and I did not notice anyone even staring at them. After the first 30 minutes, I just relaxed and went with the flow. LOL

kimdresses
04-26-2008, 08:03 AM
Amy, been to most of the parks in Orlando. I love female clothes but don't need the wig to appear female. I always wear female clothes. So most of the times in the parks, I will have on a pair of capri pants with a female t-shirt or shirt, flip-flops or sandales. Toes are polished. No one looks or says a things. Once waiting in line a lady asked where I got my nails done since they had a design on them. That is about all. The feelings are always great. Try it to get started in the parks.

Amy Hepker
04-29-2008, 06:27 PM
I would like to go to one dressed someday as I would also like to go on a riverboat cruise dressed too.

Charleen
04-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Two years ago I went to Halloween Horror Nights with an old college roomie. I had on my knee length boots with 3" heels, fem jeans rolled half way up the calf, my hair down, and bought a woman's HHN t-shirt to wear. No forms thuogh I am a natural b-cup. I had a blast! Got a couple of looks, but could be with the boots I stand about 6'3"!

Jamie001
04-30-2008, 12:41 AM
I have found that no one will say anything about bright red toenails anymore than they will say anything to a guy with multiple tattoos, piercings, earrings, or anything else out of the ordinary. It is all the same to them.

RikkiOfLA....Your posting about the water park reminded what happen in Feb when wife and I were in FL. The country club has their own little water park. Part of it is man-made river that you can float down in tubes. When got there I noticed I had forgot my water shoes. Wife wanted to float down the river, so we get in the double float. We went around four times and spent about four hours at the water park. No one said anything about my Bright Red toes and I did not notice anyone even staring at them. After the first 30 minutes, I just relaxed and went with the flow. LOL

Tammygirl
04-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh yes, I too have been to many Theme parks Zoos ect. I uslly go dressed Casual. A skirt nice Polo shirt and flats. I have had no problems. However, I do wear a skarf when going on somthing where your wig blew off!
Act natrually! Be yourself! I do this all the time I'm dressed! I have never had a problem actting my age and dressing apropatly
Love Tammy:)

Phoebe Reece
04-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Although I haven't been to a classic theme park (Six Flags, Disneyland, etc.), a group of us went to the Georgia Renaissance Festival (just outside of Atlanta) a couple of weeks ago. We had six CD's and three GG's in our group. We ate lunch together there, but mostly wandered around in groups of two or three until time to leave. There were lots of families around, including many teenagers. There were no problems from anyone. We really didn't draw any attention as we were not close to being the most unusually costumed people there.
The location for the festival has permanent facilities for putting on this celebration of medieval life.

Sinthia
04-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Never dressed. But I have been to Disneyland in Anaheim about a dozen time, starting in the late 60s, and I do not recall very many females in dresses or skirts. That is not the place for that attire. You want to be covered so you do not expose yourself, and still have a great time.